Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

quote:

Defense Minister Jean-Yves Le Drian said on Friday the strikes hit a training camp belonging to the "Islamic State" militia.

"Two Rafale jets dropped bombs on an IS training camp. The objectives were accomplished," Le Drian told radio station "Europe 1."

France had launched its first round of airstrikes on September 27, hitting another IS training camp in Syria allegedly established by a French citizen.

http://www.dw.com/en/french-airstrikes-hit-is-targets-in-syria/a-18771794

quote:

The French Air Force has carried out its second airstrike in 48 hours on oil facilities controlled by the Islamic State jihadist group in Syria, the country’s Defense Ministry said Tuesday.

"Our objective is to weaken the financial potential of IS by disrupting operation of oil facilities in the areas that are controlled by the terrorist group," the ministry said in a statement.

http://sputniknews.com/military/20151110/1029890389/isil-france-airstrike-oil.html

quote:

French jets have carried out their first strikes against Islamic State (IS) militants in Iraq, the office of President Francois Hollande says.

A statement said planes had attacked an IS depot in north-east Iraq, and there would be more raids in the coming days.

The US has carried out more than 170 air strikes against the jihadist group in Iraq since mid-August.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-29277630

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

france shot first

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
Poor ISIS :(

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
these posts are not bringing me pleasure, kevin

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Why can't we just sit down with ISIS and give them what they want?

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe
France does 1 airstrike and has a massacre

America does 170 and lols

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

This wouldn't really involve you sitting down, would it?

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

well sit down and give them what they want when they sit down and give us what we want

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

Romes128 posted:

France does 1 airstrike and has a massacre

America does 170 and lols

they're not alone

Canada had one soldier die

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

PleasureKevin posted:

they're not alone

Canada had one soldier die

I don't consider Canadians real people

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
Reform the Tutonic Order in Germany which did unspeakable things to the pagans, and send them East to stop at India.

:shrug: Give them the Crusade they always dreamed of.

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

Romes128 posted:

I don't consider Canadians real people

makes them easier to kill I guess

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

hmm a ton of people blowing themselves up and fighting against the west to the death.

this isn't about our bombing and imperialism is it?

no it's probably just a brown person thing

Merdifex
May 13, 2015

by Shine
its the muslims fault obviously and they must be taken to justice by stopping immigration. donald trump agrees with me.

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

Merdifex posted:

its the muslims fault obviously and they must be taken to justice by stopping immigration. donald trump agrees with me.

I'm sure all the Muslims we turn away will turn around and go home extra motivated to agree with western values without question

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

hey first you bombed the poo poo out of our country, overthrew our leaders and installed a leader who supported ISIS and then when we tried to flee you turned us away thank you western hegemony

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
gently caress Muslims

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

Tony Homo posted:

gently caress Muslims

I'm sure this will cause any murdering terrorist to stop and think "wait why am I doing this. oh right to kill this ignorant piece of poo poo. Better get a move on!"

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
hello obscene mathematics of guilt, my old friend

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
france is on its way to 3 airstrikes some day
look out world

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Cubone posted:

hello obscene mathematics of guilt, my old friend

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

PleasureKevin posted:

hmm a ton of people blowing themselves up and fighting against the west to the death.

this isn't about our bombing and imperialism is it?

no it's probably just a brown person thing

If our strategy isn't working we probably just need to do it harder.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

NotWearingPants posted:

If our strategy isn't working we probably just need to do it harder.

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

i'm sure the mujahideen XXVII are the ones we can trust surely this time.

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

Sal, Wyoming's not a country

Helical Nightmares posted:

Reform the Tutonic Order in Germany which did unspeakable things to the pagans, and send them East to stop at India.

:shrug: Give them the Crusade they always dreamed of.

theyll go as far as greece, kill a bunch of orthodox christians and go back home saying "close enough"

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i believe its spelled FRANTS

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
there is an 'h' in there somewhere

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

im sorry the frogs had a bad day

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

numberoneposter posted:

i believe its spelled FRANTS

this is endlessly funny to me

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
voting 1, op

you shot first

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

TheIllestVillain posted:

theyll go as far as greece, kill a bunch of orthodox christians and go back home saying "close enough"

That was totally because the Venetians wanted to remove a buisness rival. My people, they co-opted the Crusade.

Besides, we have GPS now. The Germans have no excuse to get lost.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

change title to "gently caress franco" and you'll have yourself a 50 page thread by tomorrow, op

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Uncle Wemus posted:

change title to "gently caress franco" and you'll have yourself a 50 page thread by tomorrow, op

Hahahaha :golfclap:

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

gently caress u op

gently caress. u.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Orkin Mang posted:

this is endlessly funny to me

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
anything that culls the human population is good imo

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
america is a bit of a reactionary freak about foreigners meanwhile france seems like they kinda just let whatever go down in some sort of happy-go-lucky way and now they dont like the result

what im saying is i will not be satisfied with any country's actions in the hindsight of bad things happening

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

gary oldmans diary posted:

america is a bit of a reactionary freak about foreigners meanwhile france seems like they kinda just let whatever go down in some sort of happy-go-lucky way and now they dont like the result

nah france is super bigoted toward muslims and other "outsiders" (non-whites)

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

gary oldmans diary posted:

america is way more happy go lucky towards foreign cultures than we are

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
the 2nd part is the same no matter what :colbert: you guys
youre skipping the point :mad: *slams door*

• Locked thread