Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CuRvY G0oNeTTe
Oct 30, 2015

by Lowtax
Lipstick Apathy
tl;dr Girls get free stuff from so many orbiters that offering your help to them won't make you more attractive

In front of me, in the dining hall, are two guys and a girl sitting at the same table. The guys easily seem OVERLY interested in what she has to say.

A vaguely interesting fact about her life makes the boys say "Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!" and halt the discussion to extract more details about said fact.

Her minor accomplishment warrants high-fives all around.

Their methods of speaking are overly animated and all their questions are directed at her and rarely each other.

She notices me clearly eavesdropping the but the guys are completely oblivious.

She's cute, short, nice butt. It is obvious they're only acting this way to gain her affection. In their minds, every laugh/giggle is one step closer to getting in her pants.

Of course being funny and charming helps but neither of these guys are in good shape. They are clearly not part of the 20 in the 80/20 rule. (80% of the sex is being enjoyed by the top 20% of the guys.) I just walk around the gym and see which are the guys that are enjoying all the sex in my city. I definitely DO NOT see these guys in front of me sitting with this girl.

But she knows this.

She knows in the first 5 minutes if she wants to sleep with you or not. So why does she stick around these guys?

FREE STUFF

-free entertainment (jokes, stories, etc.)

-free advice (what classes/professors to take)

-potential for more free stuff (rides around the city, free homework help, free emotional tampons)

-free validation/attention (this is a big one)

What this means:

1. SHE TAKES IT FOR GRANTED.

-Since she knows that 90% of guys are being nice to her just to gain her favor

2. SHE USUALLY DOESN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO OFFER IN RETURN

-Why spend her time helping other guys? There are so many giving her free stuff that the value she places on that help is just about 00ZERO00. Simple supply and demand, people.

3. IF YOU STOP GIVING HER FREE STUFF, SHE WON'T CARE

-Most guys never clearly state they expect something in return and even a decent looking girl has so many orbiters that if one of them leaves the solar system, it doesn't really affect her

WHAT THIS MEANS FOR YOU

This means that you being nice to her isn't going to make her more likely to sleep with you. Don't bother helping her or she will think of you as her orbiter. If you want to help, ask for money (or favors) up front. She'll only accept if she's really desperate.

HOWEVER

Help your fellow bros out. The know that you helping them is the mark of a genuine person who isn't expecting sex (assuming you're both straight).

Of course don't do it blindly and get walked all over. Surrounding yourself with a brotherhood of alphas is a very possible reality. Motivate each other to lift more, share info on game, share business contacts to keep adding value to your life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
i m g a y

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
graduate highschool

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
hey, I guess you could call this an all MANifesto !

also gas thread

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
What the hell is all this crap?

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat
Yes but yours truly has found a loophole: only pursue bizarre-looking uggos. Supply and demand tips right back in my favor. Checkmate. :smug:

Dubplate Fire
Aug 1, 2010

:hfive: bruvs be4 luvs

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

CuRvY G0oNeTTe
Oct 30, 2015

by Lowtax
Lipstick Apathy

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

What the hell is all this crap?

As a former beta-bitch it is nice to hear the reminders about the basics. Not to sound to wimpy, but many guys here are working to undo years, if not decades of feminist indoctrination. That can't be done in a month or even a year. It is a constant struggle for some.

I really like these "remember the basics" posts. A good slap to the face with this information never hurts

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

same

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

CuRvY G0oNeTTe posted:

As a former beta-bitch it is nice to hear the reminders about the basics. Not to sound to wimpy, but many guys here are working to undo years, if not decades of feminist indoctrination. That can't be done in a month or even a year. It is a constant struggle for some.

I really like these "remember the basics" posts. A good slap to the face with this information never hurts

THATS IT... I AM GOING TO REPOOOOORT YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
sup jon pop.
Somebody post that article of the retarded diaper wearing, pant making GBS threads mental-age-of-a-two-year-old black guy that got laid by his carer. You're even more pathetic than that, johnny.

Modest Mauser
Oct 28, 2009

:gas:

Your gimmick still sucks.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I did it op... I reported you

many johnnys
May 17, 2015

Oberleutnant posted:

sup jon pop.
Somebody post that article of the retarded diaper wearing, pant making GBS threads mental-age-of-a-two-year-old black guy that got laid by his carer. You're even more pathetic than that, johnny.

I need to update my avatar

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

CuRvY G0oNeTTe posted:

It doesn't sound like you have really transcended your betabitchedness if you are still caught up on the hot manipulative slut. Watch basic instinct a few times, get over the lead character, and find your empowered center.

CuRvY G0oNeTTe
Oct 30, 2015

by Lowtax
Lipstick Apathy

mr.capps posted:

First you call the bullshit for what it is. Then you find out not many people share your view, so you begin to shut your mouth and keep quiet. Then you whisper it behind closed doors... and then you hear the murmurs of echoes.

Body: As Morpheus said. "Unfortunately, no one can be told what the Matrix is. You have to see it for yourself. "

The biggest impact The Red Pill on you is your perception. For a long time I had always thought something was wrong with women. I've come to believe that man's greatest predator is a woman. I've been searching and hoping someone better is out there and beyond all the nonsense. What I've come to realize is you can search your whole life and you won't find that Unicorn, and even if you did... do you have dibbs/rights/me firsts on that?

For quite a while, I've subconsciously been stuck in the depression phase. I read "The Game" and I find PUA is a viable school, but has many limitations. It will teach you how to get women, but it won't give you an overall strategy for when you catch them. And something we should all know, if you are getting into something you don't have a good understanding, you can get yourself into a lot of trouble quickly. Neil Strauss has a lot of good information on not getting stuck with women, but doesn't go into the overall workings of what is happening at the individual level as well as the social or group dynamic of it. It seems that today PUA is almost like a worn out magic trick that everyone has seen. Yeah it's still cool at times, but lots have caught on (women seem to have a good understanding of "negging" now).

When you change your perception, its sad that you can see examples everywhere around you. I was seeing day in and day out in almost every direction, all over the internet, media, politics, its just everywhere.

If we break down how humans function, we are essentially animals. The Red Pill uses a lot of primal and evolutionary traits which applies to most people on a biological level. To put it in perspective; we haven't had recorded history (thus Society) for more than 8000 years, but our species has been loving for a few millions years already. Society has only been around for less than 1% of our whole existence. The whole lifting and making yourself stronger, the non-verbal communication, all play into our physical nature. All these developed social programmings comes from a time when we no longer fight for survival, but dictate the pace and comfort of nature. One could argue that our very society is an unnatural state and is against the norm.

I would hope our species would evolve on some mental or spiritual level, but it is millions of years of tough physical survival that has gotten us to where we are today. The Red Pill works so well, because the concept of a frame transcends the physical barriers of existence. By holding a frame, you create and help shape the environment in an otherwise chaotic world. As a man, depending on your frame, will a woman be afraid of you, feel safe around you, turned on by you, disgusted by you, and so on. Men are the only driving force that create a stable order on this planet. Who do you think invented cars, computers, tools, the mobile phone? All of the things women take for granted were the result of men and their labor (has anyone else wondered why giving birth is called going into labor?).

The Red Pill is like mathematics, like PUA is multiplication. It encompasses the whole subject which helps break it into an overall strategy as well as a case by case tactical plan. I believe the new perception from the Red Pill Prescription, is the BEST DEFENSE a man will ever have in our modern world (MGTOW is a retreat or flight response). Without seeing the truth what is going on, you could constantly repeat the same mistakes over and over again, while never learning or gaining anything new (in fact you keep losing and bleeding your time and money).

Summary *: Glad *I took The Red Pill.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009

CuRvY G0oNeTTe posted:

First you call the bullshit for what it is. Then you find out not many people share your view, so you begin to shut your mouth and keep quiet. Then you whisper it behind closed doors... and then you hear the murmurs of echoes.

Body: As Morpheus said. "Unfortunately, no one can be told what the Matrix is. You have to see it for yourself. "

The biggest impact The Red Pill on you is your perception. For a long time I had always thought something was wrong with women. I've come to believe that man's greatest predator is a woman. I've been searching and hoping someone better is out there and beyond all the nonsense. What I've come to realize is you can search your whole life and you won't find that Unicorn, and even if you did... do you have dibbs/rights/me firsts on that?

For quite a while, I've subconsciously been stuck in the depression phase. I read "The Game" and I find PUA is a viable school, but has many limitations. It will teach you how to get women, but it won't give you an overall strategy for when you catch them. And something we should all know, if you are getting into something you don't have a good understanding, you can get yourself into a lot of trouble quickly. Neil Strauss has a lot of good information on not getting stuck with women, but doesn't go into the overall workings of what is happening at the individual level as well as the social or group dynamic of it. It seems that today PUA is almost like a worn out magic trick that everyone has seen. Yeah it's still cool at times, but lots have caught on (women seem to have a good understanding of "negging" now).

When you change your perception, its sad that you can see examples everywhere around you. I was seeing day in and day out in almost every direction, all over the internet, media, politics, its just everywhere.

If we break down how humans function, we are essentially animals. The Red Pill uses a lot of primal and evolutionary traits which applies to most people on a biological level. To put it in perspective; we haven't had recorded history (thus Society) for more than 8000 years, but our species has been loving for a few millions years already. Society has only been around for less than 1% of our whole existence. The whole lifting and making yourself stronger, the non-verbal communication, all play into our physical nature. All these developed social programmings comes from a time when we no longer fight for survival, but dictate the pace and comfort of nature. One could argue that our very society is an unnatural state and is against the norm.

I would hope our species would evolve on some mental or spiritual level, but it is millions of years of tough physical survival that has gotten us to where we are today. The Red Pill works so well, because the concept of a frame transcends the physical barriers of existence. By holding a frame, you create and help shape the environment in an otherwise chaotic world. As a man, depending on your frame, will a woman be afraid of you, feel safe around you, turned on by you, disgusted by you, and so on. Men are the only driving force that create a stable order on this planet. Who do you think invented cars, computers, tools, the mobile phone? All of the things women take for granted were the result of men and their labor (has anyone else wondered why giving birth is called going into labor?).

The Red Pill is like mathematics, like PUA is multiplication. It encompasses the whole subject which helps break it into an overall strategy as well as a case by case tactical plan. I believe the new perception from the Red Pill Prescription, is the BEST DEFENSE a man will ever have in our modern world (MGTOW is a retreat or flight response). Without seeing the truth what is going on, you could constantly repeat the same mistakes over and over again, while never learning or gaining anything new (in fact you keep losing and bleeding your time and money).

http://bfy.tw/SE

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

mr.capps posted:

Nooo, op

you broke mr capps :(

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I promise myself I would never report anyone again. I settled down, got a normal job. I had a simple life.

But now I am back in the game.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
Breaking Capps intro plays

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

CuRvY G0oNeTTe posted:

tl;dr Girls get free stuff from so many orbiters that offering your help to them won't make you more attractive

In front of me, in the dining hall, are two guys and a girl sitting at the same table. The guys easily seem OVERLY interested in what she has to say.

A vaguely interesting fact about her life makes the boys say "Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!" and halt the discussion to extract more details about said fact.

Her minor accomplishment warrants high-fives all around.

Their methods of speaking are overly animated and all their questions are directed at her and rarely each other.

She notices me clearly eavesdropping the but the guys are completely oblivious.

She's cute, short, nice butt. It is obvious they're only acting this way to gain her affection. In their minds, every laugh/giggle is one step closer to getting in her pants.

Of course being funny and charming helps but neither of these guys are in good shape. They are clearly not part of the 20 in the 80/20 rule. (80% of the sex is being enjoyed by the top 20% of the guys.) I just walk around the gym and see which are the guys that are enjoying all the sex in my city. I definitely DO NOT see these guys in front of me sitting with this girl.

But she knows this.

She knows in the first 5 minutes if she wants to sleep with you or not. So why does she stick around these guys?

FREE STUFF

-free entertainment (jokes, stories, etc.)

-free advice (what classes/professors to take)

-potential for more free stuff (rides around the city, free homework help, free emotional tampons)

-free validation/attention (this is a big one)

What this means:

1. SHE TAKES IT FOR GRANTED.

-Since she knows that 90% of guys are being nice to her just to gain her favor

2. SHE USUALLY DOESN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO OFFER IN RETURN

-Why spend her time helping other guys? There are so many giving her free stuff that the value she places on that help is just about 00ZERO00. Simple supply and demand, people.

3. IF YOU STOP GIVING HER FREE STUFF, SHE WON'T CARE

-Most guys never clearly state they expect something in return and even a decent looking girl has so many orbiters that if one of them leaves the solar system, it doesn't really affect her

WHAT THIS MEANS FOR YOU

This means that you being nice to her isn't going to make her more likely to sleep with you. Don't bother helping her or she will think of you as her orbiter. If you want to help, ask for money (or favors) up front. She'll only accept if she's really desperate.

HOWEVER

Help your fellow bros out. The know that you helping them is the mark of a genuine person who isn't expecting sex (assuming you're both straight).

Of course don't do it blindly and get walked all over. Surrounding yourself with a brotherhood of alphas is a very possible reality. Motivate each other to lift more, share info on game, share business contacts to keep adding value to your life.

cucked if true

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

CuRvY G0oNeTTe posted:

Why continually marginalize human existance with these ridiculous incantations of fascination to inspire insignificance? Like wow, I'm so mesmerized by the scale of existance, it would take a bazillion school busses full of pudding to make an orbit around the sun. It's just this hypnotic trance imposed on people. Wowee neato mister, I am starlight that has come this far to be what it wants, am I supposed to be dazzled by some shitshow that says I, the product of the universe, am too stupid to understand my own existance? Made less than everything that led up to me?

sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

Buglord

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Dude had a perfectly good watermelon to gently caress, why did he waste so much time eating it?

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

waht the gently caress i just read?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I always wanted to know what that guy's balla rear end spoon looked like

Mooktastical
Jan 8, 2008
Hi Jon Pop

sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

Buglord

Ahundredbux posted:

waht the gently caress i just read?

the only important takeaway is the balla rear end spoon

ricro
Dec 22, 2008
OP did you copy paste this off reddit or are you actually a weirdo please advise

e: Oh, missed the second post with direct red pill references. Question answered

Dubplate Fire
Aug 1, 2010

:hfive: bruvs be4 luvs
Let this gay thread die please.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

i read this whole loving thing

how many gamerpoints did i get

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

interdasting. the achievement picture is a gigantic throbbing penis sodomizing a sock

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Oberleutnant posted:

sup jon pop.

THeres a retard who has found love before you Jon Pop.

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

girls are a lot like filthy rats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karl L
Nov 9, 2015

I spent money on an image and a few lines of text.

But are you gay?

• Locked thread