Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

gently caress you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
i used to really enjoy eating flaming hot cheetos but now i cant be bothered to eat them at all, i just dont have the will or desire to pick them up and purchase them at the convenience store anymore even tho in my youth i ate upwards of one bag of flaming hot cheetos a day, 2 if they were the flaming hot limon flavor which are great. i would get the red dust in the keyboard crevices and just not care because duster exists and also red hot flaming hot delicious rear end cheetos were worth it. but i just dont do it anymore. no desire to. wtf.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
so OP is another Jon pop rereg?

Bokito
Jul 25, 2007
Going Ape

Giraffe posted:

Yes but yours truly has found a loophole: only pursue bizarre-looking uggos. Supply and demand tips right back in my favor. Checkmate. :smug:

pussy is pussy, right?

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
like im visualizing eating a flaming hot cheeto right now and im just numb to it no excess salivation, no rumbling in my tummy, my food arousal isn't piqued AT ALL. im dead inside.

Dubplate Fire
Aug 1, 2010

:hfive: bruvs be4 luvs

Karl L posted:

But are you gay?

I think we both know the answer to this question.

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
sometimes in bad threads i like to slip in a thread of my own that's not fully realized or developed so if yall wanna jump in on the flaming hot cheetos talk that's fine. i also have another idea for a thread ive been cooking up but all i've got is a punchline: "something something cucker spaniel" anybody want to do some brainstorming on that one i feel like it could be solid gold in the right hands

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

wiffle ball bat posted:

2 if they were the flaming hot limon flavor which are great.
ughhh ughhhhhhhhh ughhhh okay I'm done spurting now thanks

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

What the hell is all this crap?

OP took the red pill.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Ivor Biggun posted:

OP took the red pill.

Toadstrieb
Apr 15, 2011

CuRvY G0oNeTTe posted:

Motivate each other to lift more...to keep adding value to your life.

Good advice, OP.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
One time i got reward sex from a girl true story

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
What would happen if men started to take birth control pills ? Would you turn into a lady from all the estrogen ? Could this be a guerrilla trans technique ?

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

girls are rats

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
The OP thinks he's the greatest man alive : Tom Leykis.

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
"guys shed your feminist influence, it's ruining society. only after you realize everyone else is living totally wrong will you be free"

*never gets laid ever*

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

this is a funny medicine joke

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
wait is this a jon pop thread or not

Aug 4, 2010

lol if you wouldnt gently caress a dude who looks like a really hot girl u are probably gay

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013
OP you can be nice to girls without acting like their servant. They wrote a song about it.

https://youtu.be/IEYrNg3MpZg

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien

GeneX posted:

No, the timing isn't right, and Jon Pop doesn't have the understanding of actual human behavior to pull a troll this subtle

I mean, this isn't a subtle troll, it is loud and obvious, but it's streets beyond what Jon Pop is capable of

This is some recently-banned GBS posting superstar's troll gimmick account pretending to be one of the usual fake "I'M A GIRL BTW" posters that the usual crowd of mega-sad nerds here flock around.

To sum up:

Jon Pop - New account has not yet revealed itself, but will only write in autistic block paragraphs
GBS tards - fall in love with any I'M A GIRL posters more believable than this one
GBS I'M A GIRL posters - 100% masquerading fat guys jerking it
This account - some boring twadge like Dad Gay with an attention craving in pathological overdrive

Frisky
Apr 2, 2012

What turtle?
im sexy and should not be failing this hard

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Tujague posted:

No, the timing isn't right, and Jon Pop doesn't have the understanding of actual human behavior to pull a troll this subtle

I mean, this isn't a subtle troll, it is loud and obvious, but it's streets beyond what Jon Pop is capable of

This is some recently-banned GBS posting superstar's troll gimmick account pretending to be one of the usual fake "I'M A GIRL BTW" posters that the usual crowd of mega-sad nerds here flock around.

To sum up:

Jon Pop - New account has not yet revealed itself, but will only write in autistic block paragraphs
GBS tards - fall in love with any I'M A GIRL posters more believable than this one
This account - some boring twadge like Dad Gay with an attention craving in pathological overdrive

We have a Jon Pop Profiler on staff now

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
The few kinds of annoying internet tards left on here aren't super hard to figure out, and I already did a sudoku over coffee this morning

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

GeneX posted:

jon pop procreates by laying jon pop eggs in unsuspecting posters, turning them into him

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

CuRvY G0oNeTTe posted:

All of the things women take for granted were the result of men and their labor (has anyone else wondered why giving birth is called going into labor?).

I expected an explanation to follow of how men can take credit for childbirth, too, but then you stopped right here. :confused: Don't disappoint!

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Putty posted:

jon pop procreates by laying jon pop eggs in unsuspecting posters, turning them into him

Jesus Christ how horrifying

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

Tujague posted:

To sum up:

I'm glad we have you as our gbs detective to put posters in their place

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
im a complex internet tard that defies easy categorization so back off

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....

WHO BRINGS A WATER MELON INTO THE CLUB

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

Meowbot posted:

you just dont understand how baller that spoon was

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
in my opinion you should be nice to everyone, not because they are people you want to have sex with but because you're not a lovely person

despite what many people are under the delusion of, most people are attracted to people who are not lovely and who do pleasant things for people

if they decide that makes you The One then great! good for you. if they do not, you still did a nice thing for them! you should feel good, because doing nice things for people is good and i would argue the primary reason we as a species have things like cars and houses and are not just glorified orangutans

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....

Ahundredbux posted:

you just dont understand how baller that spoon was

I didnt read the rest of the story when I hadp osted this, WHOA things got a little wacky after the water melon

I hope that person is dead tbh gently caress him and all the words he made me read

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

Gyra_Solune posted:

in my opinion you should be nice to everyone, not because they are people you want to have sex with but because you're not a lovely person

despite what many people are under the delusion of, most people are attracted to people who are not lovely and who do pleasant things for people

if they decide that makes you The One then great! good for you. if they do not, you still did a nice thing for them! you should feel good, because doing nice things for people is good and i would argue the primary reason we as a species have things like cars and houses and are not just glorified orangutans

lol if you do anything without having ulterior motives

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
Are you guys trying to say you don't meticulously plan every detail of every possible social interaction and then when things don't follow a rote script you got from the internet you break down and do something spergy like eat a melon in a club?

My last two relationships failed because I ran out of things to talk about after I used up all the lines I knew.

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

[b][/bgirls are rats]]

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
does 'i don't want me being a shitheel to cause people to view me as a shitheel so i gain a modicum of at least basic respect and dignity so i don't spend the rest of my life as a miserable crabby dirtbag' count as an ulterior motive

i mean it kind of is, in a way but then you run into that argument of how being the most charitable and pleasant motherfucker there ever was who devotes their lives to making people happy is still selfish because doing nice things for them makes you happy which is just lol i think you're missing the point there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

Buglord

Meowbot posted:

you just don't know how to peacock, bruh

• Locked thread