Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
if you're rude and dismissive and aloof and halfway decent looking ppl with low self esteem will crave your approval/cock which was basically my one secret trick for getting laid in my misspent youth

if you piss a girl off bad enough she might make it her life goal to retrain you into a decent person using emotional terrorism i.e. marriage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Gyra_Solune posted:

does 'i don't want me being a shitheel to cause people to view me as a shitheel so i gain a modicum of at least basic respect and dignity so i don't spend the rest of my life as a miserable crabby dirtbag' count as an ulterior motive

i mean it kind of is, in a way but then you run into that argument of how being the most charitable and pleasant motherfucker there ever was who devotes their lives to making people happy is still selfish because doing nice things for them makes you happy which is just lol i think you're missing the point there

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

gentle pete posted:

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

Is she pointing to a louse in her hair ? Lice infestation ?

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
your argument fails because the big o is good #owned@420lma0

but yes as a general rule of thumb people want to get married because it makes them happy and not because you're a miserable jerk. have a pleasant day, gbsites

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
nope girls only pursue relationships with guys so they can exact revenge for the lovely way he treated her in the courtship phase its the only way the human species is able to reproduce

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Gyra_Solune posted:

does 'i don't want me being a shitheel to cause people to view me as a shitheel so i gain a modicum of at least basic respect and dignity so i don't spend the rest of my life as a miserable crabby dirtbag' count as an ulterior motive

i mean it kind of is, in a way but then you run into that argument of how being the most charitable and pleasant motherfucker there ever was who devotes their lives to making people happy is still selfish because doing nice things for them makes you happy which is just lol i think you're missing the point there
Please, explain to me what you are talking about here,

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

lol btw

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
poo poo is coming out of my rear end in a top hat at a high velocity

Its everywhere

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
any more sgtories about sad reddit men

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

Ahundredbux posted:

you just dont understand how baller that spoon was

I'm picturing the guy using a melon baller to eat his fruit in the club. Sure to impress the ladies.

http://store.thecookingmasters.com/...Xr57xoC3W7w_wcB

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
i wanna hear more goon theories about gender relations tho

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

Putty posted:

any more sgtories about sad reddit men

they are the future

our species will die out not from nuclear catastrophe or meteoric doomsday but because everyone is too awkward and bitter to have sex and too lovely to raise kids

only then, will the bonobos rise

Jellidelic
Nov 28, 2011

im pretty angry.

pretty angry about women you guys

grr women

im not one of those IDIOT guys who is nice to women
I'm mean to them
i am mean to women

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Can someone please mspaint the watermelon and baller spoon part of this scene? I'm on a phone and honestly not capable of doing it anyways. Tyvm. Blesz.

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
what if it was a cantaloupe and he just had a fancy spoon? why do we assume watermelon?

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
I'm imagining some lurker on Reddit spat on his Dick and was ready for his night to begin before the tranny part happened

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

King of Bees posted:

Can someone please mspaint the watermelon and baller spoon part of this scene? I'm on a phone and honestly not capable of doing it anyways. Tyvm. Blesz.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Gooood execution. Ty.

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
I'm more blown away that some one could just sit down and eat a whole watermelon, even if it was over like an hour.

sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

Buglord

King of Bees posted:

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

loving balla azz spoon right there. Looks expensive as hell.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I used to pick the seeds then eat it. Most ppl are spitters tho.

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Most ppl are spitters tho.

this is what drove me to the red pill

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

CuRvY G0oNeTTe posted:

First you call the bullshit for what it is. Then you find out not many people share your view, so you begin to shut your mouth and keep quiet. Then you whisper it behind closed doors... and then you hear the murmurs of echoes.

Body: As Morpheus said. "Unfortunately, no one can be told what the Matrix is. You have to see it for yourself. "

The biggest impact The Red Pill on you is your perception. For a long time I had always thought something was wrong with women. I've come to believe that man's greatest predator is a woman. I've been searching and hoping someone better is out there and beyond all the nonsense. What I've come to realize is you can search your whole life and you won't find that Unicorn, and even if you did... do you have dibbs/rights/me firsts on that?

For quite a while, I've subconsciously been stuck in the depression phase. I read "The Game" and I find PUA is a viable school, but has many limitations. It will teach you how to get women, but it won't give you an overall strategy for when you catch them. And something we should all know, if you are getting into something you don't have a good understanding, you can get yourself into a lot of trouble quickly. Neil Strauss has a lot of good information on not getting stuck with women, but doesn't go into the overall workings of what is happening at the individual level as well as the social or group dynamic of it. It seems that today PUA is almost like a worn out magic trick that everyone has seen. Yeah it's still cool at times, but lots have caught on (women seem to have a good understanding of "negging" now).

When you change your perception, its sad that you can see examples everywhere around you. I was seeing day in and day out in almost every direction, all over the internet, media, politics, its just everywhere.

If we break down how humans function, we are essentially animals. The Red Pill uses a lot of primal and evolutionary traits which applies to most people on a biological level. To put it in perspective; we haven't had recorded history (thus Society) for more than 8000 years, but our species has been loving for a few millions years already. Society has only been around for less than 1% of our whole existence. The whole lifting and making yourself stronger, the non-verbal communication, all play into our physical nature. All these developed social programmings comes from a time when we no longer fight for survival, but dictate the pace and comfort of nature. One could argue that our very society is an unnatural state and is against the norm.

I would hope our species would evolve on some mental or spiritual level, but it is millions of years of tough physical survival that has gotten us to where we are today. The Red Pill works so well, because the concept of a frame transcends the physical barriers of existence. By holding a frame, you create and help shape the environment in an otherwise chaotic world. As a man, depending on your frame, will a woman be afraid of you, feel safe around you, turned on by you, disgusted by you, and so on. Men are the only driving force that create a stable order on this planet. Who do you think invented cars, computers, tools, the mobile phone? All of the things women take for granted were the result of men and their labor (has anyone else wondered why giving birth is called going into labor?).

The Red Pill is like mathematics, like PUA is multiplication. It encompasses the whole subject which helps break it into an overall strategy as well as a case by case tactical plan. I believe the new perception from the Red Pill Prescription, is the BEST DEFENSE a man will ever have in our modern world (MGTOW is a retreat or flight response). Without seeing the truth what is going on, you could constantly repeat the same mistakes over and over again, while never learning or gaining anything new (in fact you keep losing and bleeding your time and money).

Summary *: Glad *I took The Red Pill.

That's interesting that sociopathy can be learned

Pure O
Nov 14, 2015

by Cowcaster

CuRvY G0oNeTTe posted:

tl;dr Girls get free stuff from so many orbiters that offering your help to them won't make you more attractive

In front of me, in the dining hall, are two guys and a girl sitting at the same table. The guys easily seem OVERLY interested in what she has to say.

A vaguely interesting fact about her life makes the boys say "Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!" and halt the discussion to extract more details about said fact.

Her minor accomplishment warrants high-fives all around.

Their methods of speaking are overly animated and all their questions are directed at her and rarely each other.

She notices me clearly eavesdropping the but the guys are completely oblivious.

She's cute, short, nice butt. It is obvious they're only acting this way to gain her affection. In their minds, every laugh/giggle is one step closer to getting in her pants.

Of course being funny and charming helps but neither of these guys are in good shape. They are clearly not part of the 20 in the 80/20 rule. (80% of the sex is being enjoyed by the top 20% of the guys.) I just walk around the gym and see which are the guys that are enjoying all the sex in my city. I definitely DO NOT see these guys in front of me sitting with this girl.

But she knows this.

She knows in the first 5 minutes if she wants to sleep with you or not. So why does she stick around these guys?

FREE STUFF

-free entertainment (jokes, stories, etc.)

-free advice (what classes/professors to take)

-potential for more free stuff (rides around the city, free homework help, free emotional tampons)

-free validation/attention (this is a big one)

What this means:

1. SHE TAKES IT FOR GRANTED.

-Since she knows that 90% of guys are being nice to her just to gain her favor

2. SHE USUALLY DOESN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO OFFER IN RETURN

-Why spend her time helping other guys? There are so many giving her free stuff that the value she places on that help is just about 00ZERO00. Simple supply and demand, people.

3. IF YOU STOP GIVING HER FREE STUFF, SHE WON'T CARE

-Most guys never clearly state they expect something in return and even a decent looking girl has so many orbiters that if one of them leaves the solar system, it doesn't really affect her

WHAT THIS MEANS FOR YOU

This means that you being nice to her isn't going to make her more likely to sleep with you. Don't bother helping her or she will think of you as her orbiter. If you want to help, ask for money (or favors) up front. She'll only accept if she's really desperate.

HOWEVER

Help your fellow bros out. The know that you helping them is the mark of a genuine person who isn't expecting sex (assuming you're both straight).

Of course don't do it blindly and get walked all over. Surrounding yourself with a brotherhood of alphas is a very possible reality. Motivate each other to lift more, share info on game, share business contacts to keep adding value to your life.

I feel your pain but let it go. Women will always win. It is Mother Natures desire. When women exhibit hyper gamy they are simply doing what nature has programed them to. Instead of trolling on the internet make yourself into the man that can control and gently caress women. If you are under 30 Diet, lift weights, get some visible tattoos, and grow your hair long. If you are over thirty it's pretty much over. The best you can hope for is to get a kick rear end job, and find some sugar babys, or just go the cheaper route and find a stable of strippers/prostitutes to keep you company. I have been thinking about making a mega thread about how to buy/use/ and deal with prostitutes.

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

CuRvY G0oNeTTe posted:

tl;dr Girls get free stuff from so many orbiters that offering your help to them won't make you more attractive

In front of me, in the dining hall, are two guys and a girl sitting at the same table. The guys easily seem OVERLY interested in what she has to say.

A vaguely interesting fact about her life makes the boys say "Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!" and halt the discussion to extract more details about said fact.

Her minor accomplishment warrants high-fives all around.

Their methods of speaking are overly animated and all their questions are directed at her and rarely each other.

She notices me clearly eavesdropping the but the guys are completely oblivious.

She's cute, short, nice butt. It is obvious they're only acting this way to gain her affection. In their minds, every laugh/giggle is one step closer to getting in her pants.

Of course being funny and charming helps but neither of these guys are in good shape. They are clearly not part of the 20 in the 80/20 rule. (80% of the sex is being enjoyed by the top 20% of the guys.) I just walk around the gym and see which are the guys that are enjoying all the sex in my city. I definitely DO NOT see these guys in front of me sitting with this girl.

But she knows this.

She knows in the first 5 minutes if she wants to sleep with you or not. So why does she stick around these guys?

FREE STUFF

-free entertainment (jokes, stories, etc.)

-free advice (what classes/professors to take)

-potential for more free stuff (rides around the city, free homework help, free emotional tampons)

-free validation/attention (this is a big one)

What this means:

1. SHE TAKES IT FOR GRANTED.

-Since she knows that 90% of guys are being nice to her just to gain her favor

2. SHE USUALLY DOESN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO OFFER IN RETURN

-Why spend her time helping other guys? There are so many giving her free stuff that the value she places on that help is just about 00ZERO00. Simple supply and demand, people.

3. IF YOU STOP GIVING HER FREE STUFF, SHE WON'T CARE

-Most guys never clearly state they expect something in return and even a decent looking girl has so many orbiters that if one of them leaves the solar system, it doesn't really affect her

WHAT THIS MEANS FOR YOU

This means that you being nice to her isn't going to make her more likely to sleep with you. Don't bother helping her or she will think of you as her orbiter. If you want to help, ask for money (or favors) up front. She'll only accept if she's really desperate.

HOWEVER

Help your fellow bros out. The know that you helping them is the mark of a genuine person who isn't expecting sex (assuming you're both straight).

Of course don't do it blindly and get walked all over. Surrounding yourself with a brotherhood of alphas is a very possible reality. Motivate each other to lift more, share info on game, share business contacts to keep adding value to your life.

didn't read

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

King of Bees posted:

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Pure O posted:

I feel your pain but let it go. Women will always win. It is Mother Natures desire. When women exhibit hyper gamy they are simply doing what nature has programed them to. Instead of trolling on the internet make yourself into the man that can control and gently caress women. If you are under 30 Diet, lift weights, get some visible tattoos, and grow your hair long. If you are over thirty it's pretty much over. The best you can hope for is to get a kick rear end job, and find some sugar babys, or just go the cheaper route and find a stable of strippers/prostitutes to keep you company. I have been thinking about making a mega thread about how to buy/use/ and deal with prostitutes.

The return!

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Lmao

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Someone make one but with the hb's checking him out.

sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

Buglord

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
this rules

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Kill All Men

Kill All Women That Watch Anime And/Or Post in E/N

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
sexism is bad

Aug 4, 2010

girls are cool and sometimes smell nice.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

King of Bees posted:

Someone make one but with the hb's checking him out.

sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

Buglord
i call fake, none of those chicks have dicks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Has anyone asked the OP to source their quotes yet? If not, source your quotes OP tia

• Locked thread