Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smelly Bohemian
Aug 20, 2015

by Lowtax
1) If you do nothing else, at least apply that french flag filter to your facebook pic. YOU MUST DO THIS otherwise everyone will think you're an rear end in a top hat, especially the people of Paris.

2) Get into an argument with somebody, preferably online. It can be about immigration, gun control, politics or terrorism in general. The important thing is that you get super emotional about it.

3) At some point during the day when you notice that youre enjoying something, STOP ENJOYING THAT THING IMMEDIATELY. Your enjoyment of that thing is only helping the terrorists win and basically means that you're a bad person who doesn't care about the people of Paris.

4) Later on, while you're heating up a hot pocket and queueing up the next episode of Walking Dead, take a moment to feel bad about all the death and chaos. Wonder if maybe the right wingers are right about Islam, then silently rebuke yourself for giving in to the politics of fear. Tell yourself that Obama can figure this thing out and then start up the Walking Dead and give yourself an hour of escapist enjoyment. You've earned it.

THE PEOPLE OF PARIS THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP

"Merci, monsieur!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coolie Ghost
Jan 16, 2013

sensible dissent dispenser
j'suis gay

Party In My Diapee
Jan 24, 2014
stay safe terrorism ghost

naem
May 29, 2011

wee wee

Huge Lady Pleaser
Jun 17, 2005

hello how r u doing im just looking for ppl 2 chill wit relax go out n have funn if ur looking for da same thing hit me up
Nap Ghost
We can help them by converting them all to Islam, Inshallah!!!!

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
try putting the rest of the french out of their misery so they never have to experience this again then muslims will get a new safe space to hide from assad or america or whoevers loving them up today so everyone wins

Premeditated Toast
Apr 24, 2008

Same as it ever was.
We should help fund a Hot Dog Stand, it would really help the local Parisian Community come together, and we all know Truckers like to talk about where to get good hot snacks while they're trucking through France.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
I can't and I don't really want to either, op

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

thousands die in Africa every day and I don't care about that either so why should I care about this

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
I'm actually pretty sure the french can take care of there selves
they could before this
lol no the couldn't

Smelly Bohemian
Aug 20, 2015

by Lowtax

dog buttz posted:

thousands die in Africa every day and I don't care about that either so why should I care about this

"But monsieru, they are not white like I am!"

Obligatory Handle
Feb 27, 2004

by Lowtax
:france:

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
I poo poo into a baguette and fed it to a brown person

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Vote for Trump so we can nuke Mecca and funky cold medena

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

stay safe poverty ghost

SSH IT ZOMBIE
Apr 19, 2003
No more blinkies! Yay!
College Slice

dog buttz posted:

welp other people are dying too and we don't give media attention so let's just be complacent because that's fair~

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Poverty Ghost, and his safety are the only things paramount in GBS

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
Jokes on you, I'm microwaving a burrito and watching True Detective season 1. Me 1, Terrorists 0 :smug:

SSH IT ZOMBIE
Apr 19, 2003
No more blinkies! Yay!
College Slice
*rants about Isis and war and refugees behind the warm and comforting glow of a 27 inch monitor and a fridge full of food*

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

stay safe anime ghost

SSH IT ZOMBIE
Apr 19, 2003
No more blinkies! Yay!
College Slice
http://www.rescue.org
Please give dollars

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
Never forget that out of the 150 people who were tragically killed yesterday, 6000 of them were Jews.

So you should really be asking yourself, how can I help Israel?

Morkies
Apr 19, 2015

by zen death robot
remove kebab

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

im doing my part by playing medal of honor, you shoot a lot of muslims in that

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
how can I do donates to kill isis people? Should I just elect to pay more taxes?

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

soy posted:

how can I do donates to kill isis people? Should I just elect to pay more taxes?

enlist in the army

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

soy posted:

Vote for the candidate who's the deepest into defense contractors' pockets.

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum

soy posted:

You can find ISIS online and talk to them, convince them you want to join the jihad. They'll let you know how to meet up with them over there. So you buy your plane ticket and go (they won't buy it for you sorry), once you've arrived and introduced yourself just play it cool. Get back to their HQ and say something like "wow neat guns lol". They won't be able to resist teaching you how to fire it. As soon as they hand you the weapon just close your eyes and hold down on the trigger while spinning in circles

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I bought a bacon and cheese baguette and a bottle of Kronenbourg 1664.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Merde

Smelly Bohemian
Aug 20, 2015

by Lowtax

BORING

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

mme

Escape_GOAT
May 20, 2004

The French guy looks like a younger Bronn of the Blackwater with a mustache.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

I may have heard a French "gently caress her right in the pussy" on CNN in Paris right now. We will show the terrorists we will continue to be stupid assholes no matter what they do.

Smelly Bohemian
Aug 20, 2015

by Lowtax

Reverse Centaur posted:

I may have heard a French "gently caress her right in the pussy" on CNN in Paris right now. We will show the terrorists we will continue to be stupid assholes no matter what they do.

"What is life without love? What is love without loving her right in the pussy?"

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

thats hot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobert Bobertson
Apr 1, 2014
can we talk about the real issue here: the islamification of anime