Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

One time a Mosque donated thousands of dollars to help send my mother to Mexico for that MS treatment that was popular a few years ago, just because they thought it was for a good cause

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Niedar
Apr 21, 2010
Not many responses to this thread. I guess that says it all.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
Initially read donated as detonated and honestly neither would surprise me

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
So I guess what I'm trying to say is that they're gifted chemists and technicians :shobon:

Karl L
Nov 9, 2015

I spent money on an image and a few lines of text.
They sure know how to go out with a big bang.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

They're superb at killing muslims

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
The only reason we have all of the ancient greek writings is because the arabs kept them.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Hector Beerlioz posted:

The only reason we have all of the ancient greek writings is because the arabs kept them.

yes, after they had finished conquering half of the byzantine empire I'd think you'd loot quite a few writings along the way

Flambeau
Aug 5, 2015
Plaster Town Cop
Once worked with a Muslim Somali immigrant who was really nice and shared his traditional foods at lunch.
Middle Easterner-operated stores are often happy to haggle.
Sometimes the headscarf looks hot.
Idk ive never had any problems with muslims in my daily life. Fundie Christians are a bigger problem 'round these parts.

ayekappy
Aug 22, 2004

Brie Cheesin'
Morgan Freeman's character in Robin Hood was pretty dope.

Cocksmith
Dec 28, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
#NotAllMuslims

sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

Buglord
a bunch of bosnian muslims settled in a lovely neighborhood in my town and really made it a decent place for awhile, but this is st. louis and that neighborhood is complete poo poo again. recently a bunch of 14-15 year old kids beat one of those bosnian muslims to death with hammers, not because he was muslim or anything, maybe because he looked at 'em wrong or something. thats all i got

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

they have really cool hats

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
Falafel is delicious

CuRvY G0oNeTTe
Oct 30, 2015

by Lowtax
Lipstick Apathy
They have useful healthy organs, which can b harvested 4 white people (the true moral leaders of this earth)

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Lol like 10 posts in this shithole thread

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I think women from the middle east are v. attractive. I guess that's not Muslim specific but who cares

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
the guy on silicon valley is really funny :)

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
they didn't make this thread

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
They haven't killed me and I really appreciate that

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Flesh Forge posted:

Falafel is delicious

yeah its pretty decent

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

Lord Binky posted:

lol ouch

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Lord Binky posted:

lol

kremlins
May 9, 2009

let's not, as they do not deserve any favors right now :)

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves
Most Muslims live in South East Asia and they don't participate in this kind of thing. It's Arabic Honor Culture that is the problem.

phobo
Aug 7, 2008
Every muslim woman I know is Very nice and smells good.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

gently caress em

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Lord Binky posted:

:xd:

Kuda
Feb 2, 2005
trapped in oklahoma please send help
they know how to work a machete, they're alright at flying, they dislike slow trains, and they're probably not huge QotSA fans

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Kuda posted:

they're alright at flying
could work on their landings tho

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

they repress their women so they come over here and binge on sex and drug s with me or at least they probably would if i left the house and talked to them

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde
They don't eat pork or drink alcohol so that's more pepperoni and whiskey for me

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

harissa is the best thing you can put under a chicken's skin when you cook it.

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Lord Binky posted:

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
They built a really badass mosque on top of all the american corpses at the WTC site.

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week
half the mongols converted to islam and started fighting with the other half of the mongols (who were weird buddhist-christians)

also the normal middle east muslims defeated and wiped out a mongol army at Ain Jalut in 1260, which was the first major loss for mongols against the west

without both of these things the golden horde probably would have over-run all of europe. they got as far as poland before that.

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
i remember when i worked a retail job there was this fine rear end muslim woman with a headscarf that would come in pretty frequently. her husband was this big fat dude and she was slim with big tits and a round rear end, wanted to adultery with her SO BAD

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

i remember when i worked a retail job there was this fine rear end muslim woman with a headscarf that would come in pretty frequently. her husband was this big fat dude and she was slim with big tits and a round rear end, wanted to adultery with her SO BAD

Hey that sounds like the plot to a movie I watched before! :haw:

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

They make good movie villains

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
They are circumcised and they wax their pubic hair off, so they are already better than most hippies.

• Locked thread