Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

symbolic posted:

did i do it right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
They die very, very easily

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Lunixnerd posted:

Muslims are real good at providing employment to American drone pilots.

Long term job security. At least 15 years!

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit
They make other middle easterners like Indians seem cheery and friendly in comparison.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

Moon Atari posted:

I had muslim neighbours and everytime they threw a party they would come over and give us a huge tray of homemade pastries and desserts to apologise for the noise, but the noise was actually just them all singing songs together which was actually nice to overhear especially in comparison to the sounds of a usual party in suburban australia.

I get people singing together once or twice per week near my house. Generally, not fun. They are a professional Mariachi/Banda group, and they practice fully amped in their back yard. They drink as they practice and steadily get slurrier and slurrier as the night progresses. Sadly, I have to call the police regularly to shut them down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Bob James posted:

They aren't Mormons.

You sure about that

They hate yay people. They have lots of wife's and Christians think they are weird and scary

• Locked thread