Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Willing to ship to: USA
I would prefer (Pro Wrestling/MMA): Wrestling
I am super interested in: British wrestling (ICW, PROGRESS, etc.), ROH, Lucha Underground, Chikara, Beyond, cool event posters, indie shirts (large), wrestling hoodies
I am not at all interested in/already have: The most recent two years of PWG, WWE stuff, autographs, action figures
Posters I have previously shipped to: First time!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

I got my package from AKA Driver yesterday! Chock full of Lucha Underground merch, including a brand new, never-before-seen LU action figure!

Package #1 is ordered for my Santee, but I'm still waiting on one more item to send out Package #2. They probably won't be there by Christmas, but there will be enough fun stuff to make up for it.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

My Santa package should be there on Thursday. Hope you like it!

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Anyone get a box full of assorted fun wrestling stuff? It should have gotten there last week.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

bobkatt013 posted:

Whoever was my santa thank you. I got a box full of insane stuff, and I was told there is one more thing coming, but I have not gotten it yet.

I'm glad you liked it! The incoming package was the only thing that I had to order, so holiday stuff hosed it up. It should be there soon.

• Locked thread