Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gagelion is back
Nov 12, 2015

by zen death robot
are t hey inherent, unchangeable traits like homosexuality and should be embraced or qualities that negatively affect ones relationship to society and should be discouraged

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Is your dad trying to breast feed you again, OP?

Bobert Bobertson
Apr 1, 2014
feminine acting men are okay i guess but i'm gay so :laffo:

Aug 4, 2010

i love it

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
are you a goddam idiot op?

berlingot
May 11, 2009
Which is the rooster? Which is the hen?
You go to give your girl a kiss in the hall,
But instead you find you're kissing her brother Paul.
Ma's got a sweater up to her chin;
Papa's got a girdle holding him in--
Those masculine women and feminine men!

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i take both sides

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
I steal their lunches from the break room fridge and throw them away

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost
I dont do that, stealing lunches is hosed up

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost
Voted 1

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

this thread is worthless without pics

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

this thread is worthless without pics

:agreed:
someone post goatse

naem
May 29, 2011

They slouhd fuk

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
i like feminine acting women, it's hosed up

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
The idea that men and women should act a certain way is a societal construct that is inherently damaging to both sexes and furthermore,

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
They're the two types of people I am most attracted to. I guess 'looking' more than acting though.

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
Sometimes hilarious, more often annoying.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Aralan posted:

The idea that men and women should act a certain way is a societal construct that is inherently damaging to both sexes and furthermore,

this but unironicly.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
im poupin from my ownth dutt to my ownt mouth

Modest Mauser
Oct 28, 2009

I like people who act however they damned well please without worry for what people are thinking.

Freestyle
Sep 2, 2014

by R. Guyovich
I don't care about girly men, but manly girls are kind of a turn off. There is some quote about how the tragedy of modern feminism is that instead of celebrating and further expressing femininity, it just aims to turn women into men, which is setting the bar very low. (Tomboys are lots of fun though)

Modest Mauser
Oct 28, 2009

Freestyle posted:

I don't care about girly men, but manly girls are kind of a turn off. There is some quote about how the tragedy of modern feminism is that instead of celebrating and further expressing femininity, it just aims to turn women into men, which is setting the bar very low. (Tomboys are lots of fun though)

Sounds like a pretty tragic misunderstanding, then.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
i'm a tomboy jon pop

it's p deece

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Aralan posted:

this ironically also

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

Both turn me on. Nothing like a beta bitch boy and a hard rear end women to beaat me into submission

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Volume posted:

this but unironicly.

:ssh: it's actually my unironic belief

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

All I'm saying is that the ancient Greeks and Romans were really into men loving men and wearing dresses and they were really lovely civilizations that self destructed.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Masculine women and feminine men are failures at their role.

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
I like them.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Aralan posted:

HER NAME IS BRUCE

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I think it takes all sorts to make a world, OP. It would be boring if everyone acted the same.
A dominant, powerful, masculine man can be really hot, but there's something to be said for a gentleman.
Same for women. A shy, demuring woman makes you feel strong and want to protect her, but an outspoken, assertive woman is very exciting as well.

I guess it all comes down to whether the individual is hot enough to pull it off, OP.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

i feel bad for feminine men because they catch poo poo needlessly for their behavior and I like women with a more masculine demeanor. I'd go as far as to say that a pretty lady who acts like a dude is the kind of person i'd wana marry.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

hemophilia posted:

i feel bad for feminine men because they catch poo poo needlessly for their behavior and I like women with a more masculine demeanor. I'd go as far as to say that a pretty lady who acts like a dude is the kind of person i'd wana marry.

women who could kick my rear end are sexy as hell

Docahedron
May 11, 2008

Im a special snowflake

Bowlcutbarricade posted:

Both turn me on. Nothing like a beta bitch boy and a hard rear end women to beaat me into submission

Get in line

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

IT ACTUALLY MAKES ME REALLY UNCOMFORTABLE OP!! LIKE WHAT IF I ACCIDENTALLY KISSED A MAN BECAUSE HE WAS NICE

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
im going to change into clean clothes tomorrow lol, good luck with that OP!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

katlington posted:

IT ACTUALLY MAKES ME REALLY UNCOMFORTABLE OP!! LIKE WHAT IF I ACCIDENTALLY KISSED A MAN BECAUSE HE WAS NICE

:wink:

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
Gender is an artificial construct, all humans should act exactly the same, neither masculine nor feminine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
Basically when we are born our minds are completely blank slates. The only differences among people are what we taught. This is one of the main reasons why everyone is completely equal. The 'genetic theory' at most only determines how the atoms work in our cells or muscles.

So basically if a male is told he is a female and raised as a female. He will have what is called a "mind vagina" and will be overwhelmed with an unquenchable lust and urge to fill his nonexistent vagina. So as a survival mechanism his brain will make his rear end his vagina.

• Locked thread