Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MUSCULAR BEAVER
Dec 26, 2014

HENDO! HENDO!
i was walking my dog around the local park this morning and they've just installed a few of those lame public exercise machines that nobody ever uses

i tried the pec deck one and the spring resistance in it felt pretty weak and i thought to myself that on my next attempt i would easily be able to 'beat' the machine

so i pushed my hands on the pads instead of my inner arms and squeezed and just as i got the two metal arms to finally touch together, a huge branch creaks and snaps off from the big tree a few metres behind me almost landing on my dog

unfortunately i cannot confirm if my hair turned blonde but i think with a little extra training i could probably turn super saiyan

please post any good real life dragonball z moments you've had in public

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
wow OP, it turns out that i was walking my dog around the local park this morning and they've just installed a few of those lame public exercise machines that nobody ever uses

i tried the pec deck one and the spring resistance in it felt pretty weak and i thought to myself that on my next attempt i would easily be able to 'beat' the machine

so i pushed my hands on the pads instead of my inner arms and squeezed and just as i got the two metal arms to finally touch together, a huge branch creaks and snaps off from the big tree a few metres behind me almost landing on my dog

unfortunately i cannot confirm if my hair turned blonde but i think with a little extra training i could probably turn super saiyan

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
funny storry, it turns out that i was walking my dog around the local park this morning and they've just installed a few of those lame public exercise machines that nobody ever uses

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i once saw a cat to a barrel roll in my garage

BrawndoTQ
Oct 18, 2001
today there was a a big chunk of ice that didn't break when I dropped the ice bag on the ground a bunch of times so I smashed it into my head and broke the ice.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

brizna posted:

today there was a a big chunk of ice that didn't break when I dropped the ice bag on the ground a bunch of times so a smashed it into my head and broke the ice.

:drat:
:chloe:

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
I used to be able to draw krillin good. Been thinking of drawing krillin again lately, always regretted not sticking with it

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

cumming inside the ops mom KYAAAAAAAAAH

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Those dragon ball fellers always seem like they're taking a huge poo poo. A huge roid rage poo poo.

MUSCULAR BEAVER
Dec 26, 2014

HENDO! HENDO!

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Those dragon ball fellers always seem like they're taking a huge poo poo. A huge roid rage poo poo.

Feels good man

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
haha same, i was walking my dog around the local park this morning and they've just installed a few of those lame public exercise machines that nobody ever uses

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

oh man this reminds me of one time where i was walking my dog around the local park and they'd just installed a few of those lame public exercise machines that nobody ever uses

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
The thing is, I was walking my dog out at a park and some dork was hand cranking the public exercise machines just as he brogught the two metal arms together the trees branch just ripped right off and hit the ground.

• Locked thread