Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

Caithness posted:

at least the redditor didn't have to pay any taxes that year (you can deduct donations made in your name, right?)

great so he helped defund vital government programs too

also gate opposed raising the minimum wage saying, incorrectly, that it would raise unemployment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.
http://www.tubechop.com/watch/7369939

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

lol at bumping a cremnob thread when other viable alternatives exist

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3751699

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

PleasureKevin posted:

also gate opposed raising the minimum wage saying, incorrectly, that it would raise unemployment

he may be a philanthropist now, but he's still an engineer at heart

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

Visual GNUdio posted:

I think on the "not being dead an account of totally treatable cancer" scale Woz still wins by a landslide

pancreatic cancer is almost always a death sentence. not that jobs wasn't an idiot, but most likely he would only have been able to buy a little extra time with the proper treatment.

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe

The Management posted:

pancreatic cancer is almost always a death sentence. not that jobs wasn't an idiot, but most likely he would only have been able to buy a little extra time with the proper treatment.

No, he had the one-in-a-million case of pancreatic cancer that was curable, and when his doctors told him that he could survive it with treatment and/or surgery, he responded that he wasn't going to let some DOCTOR put TOXINS and SCIENCE in his body and was instead going to cure himself naturally, going on some dumbass wacko diet.

Welp, his wacko diet destroyed his liver, so he "moved" to the state with the shortest liver transplant waiting list and got a transplant, but whoops the pancreatic cancer had progressed too far to be curable by then so he died anyway.

Doc Block fucked around with this message at 20:42 on Nov 25, 2015

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

wasn't it also his second time with cancer? i think that lowers his chances.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

plz stop triggering me by bumping a cremnob thread

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Cat Face Joe posted:

plz stop triggering me by bumping a cremnob thread
be the change you want to see in the forums by bumping my dead gay thread :pray:

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:

Sham bam bamina! posted:

he is actually a large and heavy bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog: