Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

if their mothers died they would make a mummy, if their dads died it was called a dummy. true fact!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

monkey posted:

How do you fill a stone with water? I think you are confusing this with Archimedes bathtub. You measure volume by filling a tub to the brim and measuring how much water gets displaced when you drop a thing in. This is clear evidence that Euclid was in fact an alien, since only aliens had access to bathtubs big enough to drop a pyramid in, ie. flying saucers.

This guy gets it

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Son of Rodney posted:

if their mothers died they would make a mummy, if their dads died it was called a dummy. true fact!

:2bong: :biotruths: :2bong:

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Moridin920 posted:

I feel like literally all ruling families were incestuous.

The current queen of England is married to her cousin.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

jBrereton posted:

Yeah but to be fair modern Arabic does this too.

Like if you're being extremely formal you add the vowels, but mostly you leave them out and assume people know what's going on.

Easier to do when your primary vowel is HHHHHRRRRRRRGGGGHGHHGHHTTTTT

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Sheep-Goats posted:

Easier to do when your primary vowel is the sound of an overseer's whip cracking against your leathery back

ftfy

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.
the first page of this thread loving sucks I stopped reading

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

cthulusnewzulubbq posted:

the first page of this thread loving sucks I stopped reading

me too. really makes posting a lot easier.

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

FreudianSlippers posted:

The current queen of England is married to her cousin.

The Sapa Inca had to marry his closest female relative in this order, sister, mother, aunt, 1st cousin and so on. The Inca King therefore was sometimes a motherfucker.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

KiteAuraan posted:

The Sapa Inca had to marry his closest female relative in this order, sister, mother, aunt, 1st cousin and so on. The Inca King therefore was sometimes a motherfucker.

so cool

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

KiteAuraan posted:

The Incas did pretty well for themselves though so obviously incest is good.

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

FIRST EBOLA GOON AVOID ALL POSTS SPEWING EBLOA SHIT POSTS EVERWHERE
I'm literally retarded
At the time, Ancient Egyptians were classified as featherless bipeds.

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

FIRST EBOLA GOON AVOID ALL POSTS SPEWING EBLOA SHIT POSTS EVERWHERE
I'm literally retarded

What means it, ftfy?

gently caress The Fastest Yak?

Why? The slow ones are easier to catch.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

At first there were two egypts an upper and a lower one but then someone noticed and changed the signs and theres just the one now.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

the river went running by and when the cartographer came chasing after it, the equator just said "uhh it went thataway"

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
The original plan for the pyramids was actually to make two continent-spanning threads of them across the continent so all of Africa looked like a shark eating Nigeria.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

the egyptians had a sun god called kephri, who was thought to be a dung beetle! thus, the sun is the metaphorical dung ball that the beetlegod rolled around the sky! also, that dung ball is where the earth has been born from! So the entire world came from a giant dumg ball, according to the ancient egypts! woah!

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

Son of Rodney posted:

the egyptians had a sun god called kephri, who was thought to be a dung beetle! thus, the sun is the metaphorical dung ball that the beetlegod rolled around the sky! also, that dung ball is where the earth has been born from! So the entire world came from a giant dumg ball, according to the ancient egypts! woah!

and that camel's name was albert einstein

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

nomadologique posted:

and that camel's name was albert einstein

"Whats this act called?"

"The aristocrats!" :haw:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
the ancient egyptians were bustas

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
the guy credited with first unifying the upper and lower kingdoms of egypt was carried off to his death by a crocodile :rip:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
that's another thing, I realize the nile flows north but ASSHOLES stop calling the south part 'upper egypt' and the north bit 'lower egypt' okay because when I look at it on a map one is clearly on top of the other.

dumbshit egyptians

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

LegoPirateNinja posted:

you'll want to spit on your fingers first

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

Moridin920 posted:

that's another thing, I realize the nile flows north but ASSHOLES stop calling the south part 'upper egypt' and the north bit 'lower egypt' okay because when I look at it on a map one is clearly on top of the other.

dumbshit egyptians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVX-PrBRtTY

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
remember when the hyksos came with scythe chariots and egyptians just got loving wrecked like the scrubs they are? lol maybe should have built some walls with all that stone instead of useless sky towers

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

just the two ofus
making castles in the sky
just like the two of us
you and i

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

They were no match for the sea peoples I'll tell you THAT LOOOOL

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

They couldn't use the internet

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

Big Beef City posted:

They were no match for the sea peoples I'll tell you THAT LOOOOL

What were sea peoples? that is even a question the ancient egyptians seemed puzzled about

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I assume they were mer-men and they attacked by rising out of the seas riding dolphins and other large sea animals large enough to feasibly support a mer-man sized object.

Probably they could use magic.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

that would be pretty confusing to me tbh

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

i mean i'm w the ancient egyptians on this one, all things considered

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

eggyptians were hardline right-wing hyper-religious desert--living motehrfuckers with a big fat class divide to the point that all the time the poors didn't spend farming, they spent under the whip of their God Masters. So its like Arizona rofl

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

KiteAuraan posted:

Incest isn't some instant mutant generator that's guaranteed to spawn loving Goro the moment you cum in your sister. It takes time, and patience, since most of the time the babies come out pretty normal.

FreudianSlippers posted:

DISCLAIMER: don't do incest, it'sa no good

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

nomadologique posted:

What were sea peoples? that is even a question the ancient egyptians seemed puzzled about

They were apparently badass enough to help bring about the Late Bronze Age collapse.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

paco650 posted:

Incest isn't some instant mutant generator that's guaranteed to spawn loving Goro the moment you cum in your sister. It takes time, and patience, since most of the time the babies come out pretty normal.

How many times do I have to cum in my sister until I create a Mutaro?

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

nomadologique posted:

the egyptians and the hittites knew who they were and we know who most of them were and some of them didnt even come from the sea necessarily. but with the disruption of the trade routes and empires that existed what u got was a shitload of tribal confederations that moved around the eastern med looking for other places and some of them would ally with the enemies of the few still existing nations at the time (like egypt) to try to score some loot. which is how u get early achaeans and tribes from the south of italy teaming up with libyan tribes attacking egypt from the west and north, u got others from the levant (one which would eventually become the philistines), there were even sudanese raiding from the south

im not really sure why historians just call them sea ppls other than bc its complicated and if u dont give a gently caress about the history of the time knowing who the individual tribes were doesnt really matter

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

phasmid posted:

How many times do I have to cum in my sister until I create a Mutaro?

Two-legged or four-legged version?

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

nomadologique posted:

Lovecraftian fish-men.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

FreudianSlippers posted:

didnt they only last like 500 years? my dads house is older than that and he hasnt to my best knoweldge ever had sex

• Locked thread