Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Chinatown posted:

sometimes i think im going this way because if im sober too long the darkness starts creeping into the corners of my mind

i think everybody has this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord

vug posted:

early onset whipped

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Got my 90 year old aunt to dance to The Black Eyed Peas at my niece's wedding. She kinda busted some moves for having lived on bacon and coffee her whole life.
The DJ was an insufferable oval office however.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Champenema posted:

Got my 90 year old aunt to dance to The Black Eyed Peas at my niece's wedding. She kinda busted some moves for having lived on bacon and coffee her whole life.
The DJ was an insufferable oval office however.

your aunt is on the marijuana

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Beef Turret posted:

From IQ in childhood and vegetarianism in adulthood, British cohort study

So not only is he likely healthier than you but he's probably smarter too.

More whites tend to be vegetarian than black, so I guess what you're saying is whites are just smarter than blacks?

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
There is still hope, but if they start crossfit, it's over

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

Chinatown posted:

Have a friend, 29, who is kinda skewing off course IMHO.

Life:

Has girlfriend of 3 years. (shes insane btw)
Fully employed in a salaried position.

In the last 12 months has:
Gone vegetarian
Started posting about animal rights bullshit of Facebook
Started posting about political bullshit on Facebook
Gets into discussions of both topics on Facebook
Talking about positive/negative ions being good for physical & mental health.
Cannot shut the gently caress up about Yoga.

Pretty sure he is one kale smoothie away from going ham and running around naked in the streets. God help him.

He's just starting to make his natural transition towards moving to Oregon, or BC. Help him pack, and watch the train wreck from afar. Soon will come the posts about Chemtrails!

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

A misanthrope posted:

old people with dementia can lash out violently

This makes me so happy.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
early onset dementia will become a very very common thing as more of your friends continue taking benzos for sleep or anxiety but it sounds like that one just found their first movement that made them feel stuff since highschool and is using it as an identity instead ofjust putting in research and effort to actually understand how to change the world for the better

also how come college dudes become vegetarians and never talk about it but college girls become vegans and argue about how cheese is torture while smoking a cigarette in a car that is occupied by a second human forced to breath in tar smoke

Infinite Karma
Oct 23, 2004
Good as dead

tell your friend how great his girlfriend is. wow, she's so hot, your girlfriend is so cool, i wish i had a girl like that. he'll start getting really jealous of all her other friends really fast and sabotage their relationship and get dumped, then boom! back to normal friend.

proctorbot
Jan 27, 2005
BUT CAN IT FEEL??!?!
Sometimes people keep growing and changing, trying out different identities, stuff like that, even AFTER they are grown-up. It's cool and normal OP

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

extra stout posted:

also how come college dudes become vegetarians and never talk about it but college girls become vegans and argue about how cheese is torture while smoking a cigarette in a car that is occupied by a second human forced to breath in tar smoke

Also how come your such a pussy lol. Do you hold your breath when you walk into a bar or something where ppl are smoking outside

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

BigBoss posted:

More whites tend to be vegetarian than black, so I guess what you're saying is whites are just smarter than blacks?

I don't say that. Standardized testing does.

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
:jerry:

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Beef Turret posted:

I don't say that. Standardized testing does.

British vegetarians don't really count, though.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Sounds like too much "sleepy time tea" imo, OP.

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
If it is dementia those are really lame signs. Don't update the thread unless she starts making GBS threads her pants while wandering around the city yelling at mailboxes.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FDUr5HtSxI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tuyop
Sep 15, 2006

Every second that we're not growing BASIL is a second wasted

Fun Shoe
You know there's a button on the face books to remove someone's posts from your attention? There's even one to remove them from your face book altogether! You can even remain friends outside of Facebook!

• Locked thread