Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005

pulp rag posted:

I, too, recently bought Minimalistik after about a year of Sorus. It's odd having an icon pack that doesn't have overlays, but it looks too nice to not use it.

Minimalistik isn't showing up on the play store, with a k? So I'm wary of these others.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
I feel the same way. I get mad at beyondpod sometimes, when it doesn't take an RSS feed or something, but it's been good to me.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005

TraderStav posted:

Zedge, was introduced to it this weekend and our house has been abuzz with the hilarity of too much variety.

Loads of 'normal' notifications/ringtones as well.

Looks good, is it safe?

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
Can you download to listen offline with Spotify?

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
Did Tapatalk update? I've lost all my saved forums, except one, and there is no longer a forum view? It just shows me a feed of new posts.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
Are there any good ad free(don't mind paying)apps for video editing on Android? I see a bunch of people putting great videos mixed with music on Instagram, and I doubt they are using their PC's.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
What's an ad and virus and information safe app that will let me obscure my license plate in car pics?

E- forgot about gimp, trying that.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005

Scudworth posted:

The paint tool that's inside the photo/gallery app itself?

I didn't notice one, when I clicked the pencil it was just filters and lighting effects.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
I have Fenix for Twitter, and I like it well enough, but it uses a lot of battery if I forget to close it. Any other recommendations?

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005

Deathlove posted:

I use Talon, but it is also a motherfucker for battery; my guess is because their "Talon Pull" so I can get "push" notifications from Twitter is a trashfire.

I have used talon pro in the past and loved it, but I think I stopped using it when the dev stopped working on it and got a job a Twitter. Has it been updated lately?

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
Ohhh, OK. Thank you for the reco then.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
Trying to follow new people in Twitter with Fenix, I can read all their posts, but the follow button is greyed out. Has this happened to anyone else?

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005

Flopstick posted:

Is there an app (or any other way) to disable the volume / ear damage warning? I use my Pixel to listen to Spotify in the car, but the idiot device assumes everything plugged into it is a headphone. One day I'm going to crash and die while I'm trying to cancel the stupid warning and turn the volume back up to an audible level because it's randomly kicked in on the motorway again.

To kind of piggyback off this, is there any way to boost the volume output to headphones? I use a Samsung Level U Bluetooth headset while working, but if they put me in a diesel truck I cant hear poo poo over the motor.

E- Huawei mate se

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
My friend is setting up an SFTP for us to share files, what's a good app to interact with that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
Can someone link the pixel camera apk?