Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Nathilus posted:

Fake weed is chemicals.

Real weed is chemicals, too.

:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Moridin920 posted:

Real weed is chemicals, too.

:synpa:
fake chemicals

Setzer Gabbiani
Oct 13, 2004

1gnoirents posted:

it loving sucks. At one point I actually bought some from SA Mart lol, but it was all uniformly bad. Nothing like weed high

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Were the goon drugs actually usable as plant food or was that just a mod-approved save, because people who used it in tcc going into shock makes me think otherwise

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

FreudianSlippers posted:

You are also chemicals. As is your overweight, ignorant, and slutty mother. I am also chemicals and the bodily juices I blurted on her pockmarked tragedy of a face last night are also a chemical.

Im pretty sure i wasnt sprayed onto potpourri at a factory somewhere? Checkmate you loving idiot.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
I don't know how it is in other parts of the country but this is what homeless people do now around here. There's a park in St. Pete where they all smoke that poo poo and hang out all day. it used to be available at like every gas station but now it's all illegal, but they still get it somehow. it smells like rancid rear end and has nothing at all to do with weed, the sacred herb.

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

Spice and a synthetic meth analogue called Flocka are currently a bigger drug problem in s. Florida than crack and heroin. I tried a blunt of spice exactly once and I passed on it from then on, stuff is nothing like actual pot. Its apparently physically addictive as well

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
these are the horrors that come from marijuana criminalization

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Nathilus posted:

Im pretty sure i wasnt sprayed onto potpourri at a factory somewhere? Checkmate you loving idiot.

I mostly object to your idea that Satan is industrial when, as a goatman, he should obviously be all natural.

best friend massage
Sep 12, 2010
I used to smoke it a couple times a week a few years back, when it was still completely legal where I live. It's much more potent than weed, and a lot of people who have bad experiences with it are the people who try and smoke it like it's weed and do waaay too much. I would never do more than 3-5 hits per day. I know a guy who passed out for hours after doing too much, and I feel like feelings of paranoia/physical discomfort are common no matter how much you use.

The high itself is pretty intense, but it didn't last all that long and coming down from it makes you feel really sluggish and sort of sedated- probably why all the "zombification" stuff you hear in the media goes around. I only smoked it at all because it was legal, you could buy it all over the place (unlike weed, at least where I lived at the time- it's probably easier now) and it didn't show up in drug tests. Once it became illegal, it wasn't worth getting caught with and I was pretty bored of it, so I just stopped smoking it and that was that.

I don't believe it's as bad as the media would have you believe, but only because the media makes it sound like a loving death sentence. It's certainly not good for you at all, though, and at this point there's no reason to do it. If I could go back and not have ever done it, I would just because there's no loving telling what the hell it does to your body.

Just smoke weed like a smart dude

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

best friend massage posted:

I don't believe it's as bad as the media would have you believe, but only because the media makes it sound like a loving death sentence. It's certainly not good for you at all, though, and at this point there's no reason to do it. If I could go back and not have ever done it, I would just because there's no loving telling what the hell it does to your body.

Just smoke weed like a smart dude

You made it pretty clear in your post that you're not pro-spice or anything, but I've gotta say, if anything the media is dead on here. I knew a guy who was addicted to spice before he went to jail, he's the brother of an old work buddy.

Spice became his preference over everything else thats available in this area, and believe me, we're not short on amazing weed. Dude spent his days stealing ac units so he could scrap them for Spice money. Youd know he was smoking it because he'd get insane munchies like you might from pot, but a side effect of the Spice was that once he had eaten he'd become nauseous and throw up. When I met him he was a fat pothead idiot, but before he went to jail he looked like a miserable skeleton from the whole "binge purge steal smoke" thing he had going on.

I mean youd expect this poo poo from meth or crack, but this is a synthetic weed analogue, guys. I don't usually seriouspost but people should know how poo poo this drug really is

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

One time I had some kind of spice that would make me pass out and come to about ten minutes later, high as gently caress. I did not take this as a sign to stop smoking it.

It doesn't seem to have broken my brain, but we'll see if I get cancer I guess?

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
is gay a form of cancer bc if so i've got some bad news for you

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Im high as a drat kits on these cold and flu pills

PoPcornTG
Mar 26, 2007

Dogs day afternoon
Bleak Gremlin
A friend of mine has smoked it before. He said once everything looked like it was in 2D, and he thought he was a skeleton.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i've never smoked fake weed because i've had a cache of real weed since like 2001.

• Locked thread