Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
just looking to get a good collection, i want to see thema ll "side by side" you kno what I mean?

thanks ia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

i'm the ghost of agent cooper

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

you don't look too much like him tbh but ok i'll give you a pass

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

i have never met a ghost and haven't trusted any of the stories i've heard from people who have, so it is equally likely they look nothing like their former living selves as that they resemble them

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I'm bizarro world agent cooper who is some weird mutant conjugal twin

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014
After Dale gets out of the black lodge he acts kinda goony by laughing about nothing and beating his face into a mirror, so I think my Garbage Dick avatar should count.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

lol "side by side" what was i thinking, i mean "up and down"

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

HugoDigletts posted:

so I think my Garbage Dick avatar should count.
force refresh

crowoutofcontext
Nov 12, 2006

HugoDigletts posted:

After Dale gets out of the black lodge he acts kinda goony by laughing about nothing and beating his face into a mirror, so I think my Garbage Dick avatar should count.

If Cooper was a goon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0AkEkL6KJk (Watch to the end)

Dubplate Fire
Aug 1, 2010

:hfive: bruvs be4 luvs

HugoDigletts posted:

spoiler that poo poo

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

im not sure who agent cooper is so im posting jsut in case i have an agent cooper av. thanks.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

im not sure who agent cooper is so im posting jsut in case i have an agent cooper av. thanks.

you do and thanks for your community spirit and thoughtfulness!

Bamford Brownstone
Jul 21, 2010
My avatar is an invisible Agent Cooper.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
test

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
These are Coop's (thats what his buddies, like me, get to call him) favorite tits

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

you can call this thread The Coop Coop

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

only if yo uwant tho

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

here i am op!

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

well, the kid in blue velvet orders Heineken, and he look san awful lot like coop, so i'm convinced

Dubplate Fire
Aug 1, 2010

nomadologique posted:

you can call this thread The Coop Coop

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

drat good coffee. And HOT.

Dubplate Fire
Aug 1, 2010

Just wanna say that Ben Horne is unironically my hero.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Nathilus posted:

drat good coffee. And HOT.

Ty

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

nomadologique posted:

well, the kid in blue velvet orders Heineken, and he look san awful lot like coop, so i'm convinced

:hfive:

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

Dubplate Fire posted:

Just wanna say that Ben Horne is unironically my hero.

i like his really hot asian wife no wait that's the mill owner poo poo i don't care anymore (oh but she and horne are lovers, that's the rub)

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Agent Cooper is the Kwisatz Haderach

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

agent cooper was only a temporary kwisatz haderach, or like an incomplete one or whatever, if you read the books all sorts of even weirxder dumber crap happens afrer that and the kwisatz haderach is... RICHRFA DJORDAN

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Jordan

Dubplate Fire
Aug 1, 2010

nomadologique posted:

i like his really hot asian wife no wait that's the mill owner poo poo i don't care anymore (oh but she and horne are lovers, that's the rub)

She's banging the sheriff. Ben Horne just bangs prostitutes and old lady's to seal business deals. Joan Chen is hot as gently caress tho. All the girls are super hot especially the diner owner (I forget her name tho).

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

oh wait lol i misread this sentence

quote:

Throughout the first season, Josie seems innocent, an easy mark and potential victim for her more savvy and cunning sister in law, Catherine Martell, and Catherine's lover, Benjamin Horne.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Dubplate Fire posted:

the diner owner (I forget her name tho).

you loving plebe

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

nomadologique posted:

agent cooper was only a temporary kwisatz haderach, or like an incomplete one or whatever, if you read the books all sorts of even weirxder dumber crap happens afrer that and the kwisatz haderach is... RICHRFA DJORDAN

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Jordan

Oh

I bought the first book and started to read it but my Dad took it away and started reading it himself. This was over 10 years ago and I've still never read it.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

here's a spoiler: there are like 800 duncan idahoes over the millenia, and every one of them dies a stupid gay death, until they finally become the long awaited machine messiah

Dubplate Fire
Aug 1, 2010

Armz my buddy!!!!

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

nomadologique posted:

here's a spoiler: there are like 800 duncan idahoes over the millenia, and every one of them dies a stupid gay death, until they finally become the long awaited machine messiah

Cool, thx! I was never going to read them but now I know what happens. Win-win if you ask me. Ty, nomadologique.

Dubplate Fire
Aug 1, 2010

ArmZ posted:

you loving plebe

It's Peggy Lipton irl... Speaking of which has anyone seen that commercial with her and Rashieda jones her irl daughter? Peggy still looking good.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
So far not one of the three goons with Agent Cooper avatars have posted diddly poo poo itt. Threadfail; voting 1.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
I watched Twin Peaks for the first time last year

That poo poo sucked

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

do alice cooper avatars also count?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006