Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015
Lowtax and I watched a Lifetime movie last night about John Ritter poisoning both his ex-wife, and current wife with a supplement called Selenium. Rich has been talking about it most of the day, and now, in what I can only assume is a precursor to him trying to off me in a near undetectable way, he's trying to warm me to the idea of what it's benefits are and is loudly yelling about them from the other room.

When did you first figure out your partner was trying to kill you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
someone has to die if these forums are going to live

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Baba Ganoush posted:

someone has to die if these forums are going to live

It's Dad gay.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

These forums are fueled by dead people.

Admiral_eX_laX
Jul 8, 2009

Historically Inaccurate
I bet pre-murder sex is awesome

PantsandCola
Aug 17, 2013

you did good... you did good
Im dead, so what

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I figured it out the third time my girlfriend accidentally pushed me down the basement stairs... I thought I was just clumsy!!

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax
My significant other would probably kill herself before she thought to kill me, honestly.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Jokes on you, I don't have a SO and no one loves me.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

LadyAmbien posted:

When did you first figure out your partner was trying to kill you?

The strapon from SEVEN was a clue.

Admiral_eX_laX
Jul 8, 2009

Historically Inaccurate

Captain Yossarian posted:

I figured it out the third time my girlfriend accidentally pushed me down the basement stairs... I thought I was just clumsy!!

You must have strong bones!

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Woke up to her standing over me with my shotgun.

Joikes on her it's fake. I just keep it for robbers and stuff

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
There was a Law and Order where the dad from 10 Things I Hate About You killed his wife and they didn't catch him, but they got him when he came back for a different episode later after killing wife number two. That's the kind of spouse I want to be: the kind who just loves killing.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
this is your chance to seize power

will you fight?

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

Moridin920 posted:

this is your chance to seize power

will you fight?

Eeeeeeehhhh,...I'm pretty tired.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Just now when you brought it up actually. This is startling new information.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
i dont know if its when she asked me to raise my life insurance, or when i found her copy of "How to Get Away with Murdering your Husband (5th edition), but when she started sharpening knives and buying lye, plastic wrap, and found a large industrial waste barrell in the garage, i knew something was up

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

LadyAmbien posted:

Eeeeeeehhhh,...I'm pretty tired.

A wild Lowtax appears!!!

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

LadyAmbien posted:

Lowtax and I watched a Lifetime movie last night about John Ritter poisoning both his ex-wife, and current wife with a supplement called Selenium. Rich has been talking about it most of the day, and now, in what I can only assume is a precursor to him trying to off me in a near undetectable way, he's trying to warm me to the idea of what it's benefits are and is loudly yelling about them from the other room.
Given his track record I think that getting embroiled in dubious health fads probably does NOT mean he's trying to kill you. He might start talking about being able to drive a Mercedes if he just makes ten more sales, though.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Lowtax could buy a Mercedes with Jon Pop money alone

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Windows 98 posted:

Well, sure, but any Mercedes bought with that money would repel all women within a three kilometer range.

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

a hole-y ghost posted:

Given his track record I think that getting embroiled in dubious health fads probably does NOT mean he's trying to kill you. He might start talking about being able to drive a Mercedes if he just makes ten more sales, though.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I never did.

Ghost posting is good.

somuch_gravy
Oct 25, 2014

this place is good and not bad

You take that back you horrible coward. this post was bad and not good

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

He DOES have that painting of James Woods that he hangs up...

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
Right after I killed her I found her diary, then I knew

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Flesh Forge posted:

Right after I killed her I found her diary, then I knew
Really dodged a bullet there

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

You should definitely murder lowtax, OP.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Admiral_eX_laX posted:

I bet pre-murder sex is awesome

wrong fucko, it's post murder sex that is awesome

Pessimism
Aug 2, 2005

You can find this and other great titles at your local library
My shiftless fuckin boyfriend is too lazy to kill me I'm like come on dude I'm 30 and these ovaries aren't going to slip polonium to themselves

Homo Simpson
Oct 21, 2014

by Smythe
Lipstick Apathy
I wish I had a SO to plot my death :saddowns:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

I thought according to the movies poisoning is what women do and stabbing is what men do.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014

Windows 98 posted:

Lowtax blew the wad on ambien and a fictional bride so "the walrus" can cleanly cleave the remaining portions of his personality to increase reregs arguing with electronic ghosts.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Champenema posted:

Lowtax blew the wad on ambien and a fictional bride so "the walrus" can cleanly cleave the remaining portions of his personality to increase reregs arguing with electronic ghosts.
What language is this?

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
She bought all of these steel drums of lye to "make pretzels" but Oktoberfest was weeks ago.

Caeks
Dec 27, 2009

I realized my gf was trying to off me when we took a bunch of ecstasy together in my apartment, then proceeded to dance around nude.

Bitch wouldn't let me stop dancing. Neither did my legs.

When did you realize your limbs were secretly plotting your murder?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

i am pretty sure he has died for these forums about 5 times now, it explains his brain damage

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
just wait until he orders it same day shipping fro m amazon!

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
It was just around the time I heard a blood curdling scream and saw my wife charging at me with a rather large knife that I realized something was afoot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Nosam0819 posted:

I wish I had a SO to plot my death :saddowns:

• Locked thread