Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will leave Survivor's Series as WWE Champion?
This poll is closed.
Roman Reigns 46 20.54%
Dean Ambrose 15 6.70%
Kevin Owens 19 8.48%
Sheamus 50 22.32%
The Gobbledygooker :tastykake: 94 41.96%
Total: 224 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

KungFu Grip posted:

Lana said something about Paige, idk what because Lana deleted it. Paige called her out saying she's a liar and using some hashtag with TMZ in it, then called her out for deleting the tweet. Lana said she's making a longer post and that Paige was a bully to her in NXT. Paige then said she was barely in NXT long enough for Paige to even notice her. Lana said Paige was always disrespectful to everyone and Paige followed up with "stop trying to get a storyline." Lana than wimped out and said Paige was a great wrestler but Charlotte is going to beat her at Survivor Series and was done talking. Paige said see ya with the hand wave emoji. Rob Naylor is now backing up Paige and laughing at Lana.

Thanks for answering the question.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

I crawled the earth, but now I'm higher
2010, watch it go to fire
http://youtu.be/4J5rQ18ZMQY

Raw post-show segment makes it feel like a turn is coming.

Dean as the suit-wearing corporate champion is something they have been teasing.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

tao of lmao posted:

Thanks for answering the question.

i have pictures now for peoples eyes

People shooting get worked and turn that work into a shoot, mark

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Have to assume Lana isn't doing herself any favors. The TMZ stuff and now this makes me feel like she's not long for this company.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Naylor and Paige are close with Summer Rae.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
What a scoop!

Electric Lady
Mar 21, 2010

To be victorious
you must find glory
in the little things
Remember when Paige admitted to cussing out Dusty in NXT and he said if it were anyone else they would have been done?

I can't speak for how hard her time in developmental was but uh,

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
I thought Raw was great. Wrestling is so much better when the matches have a purpose. They had me thinking Cesaro was going to win for a little bit, so they did a great job.

I admittedly skipped over the New Day/Usos+Ryback match, and Dudleys/Ascension. Rest of the show was solid. Even glad to see the girls get a shot to close out the show.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...
The main event segment was awful. I didn't know it was possible to be so unconvincing about being sad about your brother being dead.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
My brothers are both alive yet another reason I can't connect with Charlotte.

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

A school festival is a festival that takes place at our school!
I hope this all leads to Paige bringing out a out-of-breath David to berate Charlotte a la Cole and Grandmaster Sexay a few years ago.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

paige does seem to get into a lot of twitter wars but then again she was born the year like fuckin' halo 2 came out so whatever

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Raw was good, this tourney owns. Literally the only tournament outcome that would anger me is Dean turning but ALSO losing.

I want him as a face champ but would take him as a heel champ. Still think they're dropping hints about a Roman turn, albeit more obliquely than the others.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

VoLaTiLe posted:

Roman is getting better but he's nowhere near Cesaros level its kinda frustrating because I'd rather see Cesaro vs Ambrose/KO than Reigns vs Ambrose/KO

Also Roman selling the wrong arm was getting loving annoying and drew me out of a decent and entertaining match.

The thing with Roman for me is that his major talent is being extremely carryable, but he has to be in there with someone who's much better and calls the match. The one thing he's really missing is the ability to be convincing. His character, promos, and wrestling style aren't convincing. Guys like Cesaro can pull me into a match and make me suspend disbelief. With Roman I'm always aware that I'm watching a worked match (or in other words, I don't Believe That :v:). While many others in the ring and on the mic are natural storytellers, Roman's the "you really had to be there, it was awesome" storyteller. He's fine, but I just don't buy him.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

I really hate it when Roman gasses 3/4 of the way into the match and his opponents' Irish whips into the turnbuckle turn into him sort of casually taking 3 steps and backing up into it.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.

Electric Lady posted:

Remember when Paige admitted to cussing out Dusty in NXT and he said if it were anyone else they would have been done?

Had no clue Paige was Jewish!

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Paige seems like just the most unpleasant person

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
Marks getting worked ITT

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Paige is lovely.

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006

Electric Lady posted:

I can't speak for how hard her time in developmental was but uh,
I'm more curious as to what someone that looks like Lana would consider bullying.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

What does what Lana looks like have to do with anything?

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

charlotte flair just grates on me. from the insistence that she's her own woman (even though her dad's music is in hers, and she woos every chance she gets and uses a version of his finisher but whatever, wrestling is notoriously nepotistic and she'd be dumb not to take advantage of it), to the weird gangly just...wrongness of her offense to her carny willingness to let them invoke her dead brother to get a few more network buys even though she was pretty clearly very uncomfortable with it. I'm no rovert but charlotte loving blows

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Paige is super well adjusted considering her family. So is Charlotte.

Electric Lady
Mar 21, 2010

To be victorious
you must find glory
in the little things
You can't trick us rovert, sharing accounts is against the rules.

The less they push Sasha Banks the more it makes me resent the other NXT callups they have been pushing.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

i never watch raw but are the "We want Sasha" chants a thing that happen often or was it a one-time thing during that Naomi match?

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!
Honestly, that ending promo wasn't any worse than any of the overly scripted poo poo that everyone else has to read.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

They happen any time she's out but not in the ring. They're doing that stupid "we know she's good but gently caress you" thing that they're doing with Cesaro.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

Luigi Thirty posted:

They happen any time she's out but not in the ring. They're doing that stupid "we know she's good but gently caress you" thing that they're doing with Cesaro.

It's insane that after the last two Takeover events they haven't made Sasha the focus of the women's division. Hell, I don't even remember the last singles match she's had on Raw.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Efexeye posted:

charlotte flair just grates on me. from the insistence that she's her own woman (even though her dad's music is in hers, and she woos every chance she gets and uses a version of his finisher but whatever, wrestling is notoriously nepotistic and she'd be dumb not to take advantage of it), to the weird gangly just...wrongness of her offense to her carny willingness to let them invoke her dead brother to get a few more network buys even though she was pretty clearly very uncomfortable with it. I'm no rovert but charlotte loving blows

Glad you've followed my lead. I don't understand how anyone could like her on any level. Especially when Becky and Sasha aren't being used.

JT Smiley posted:

Honestly, that ending promo wasn't any worse than any of the overly scripted poo poo that everyone else has to read.

Charlotte was so wooden and had to take a massive pause as she forgot her line.

JT Smiley posted:

It's insane that after the last two Takeover events they haven't made Sasha the focus of the women's division. Hell, I don't even remember the last singles match she's had on Raw.

Was hoping Sasha would win the belt at TLC in Boston. But she has been forgotten on TV and Paige/Charlotte will probably drag on further.

rovert fucked around with this message at 18:16 on Nov 17, 2015

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

JT Smiley posted:

i do, she beat nikki clean 1 on 1

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...

Luigi Thirty posted:

I didn't know that I wanted a Cesaro/Sasha power couple angle until now.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

rovert posted:

Glad you've followed my lead. I don't understand how anyone could like her on any level. Especially when Becky and Sasha aren't being used.

Rovert the more you post like this the more I like Charlotte HTH

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Gonzo McFee posted:

Paige is lovely.

Yep, and Charlotte is cool and their segment was good. It honestly feels like the best incentive, something personal, that isn't Kaitlin crying because AJ and Big E pulled a high school movie prank, to fight over a hideous, huge tramp stamp you wear in the front. This is the match I'm most looking forward to because I truly believe these two people want to hurt each other, something I can't say even for Wyatts vs Old Bros.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

I watched the highlights on YouTube.

Was the whole match really just Cesaro doing amazing poo poo, then Roman oorahs and wins?

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
Nah its worth watching. Should have been the main event imo.

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Paige is a dodgy pervert!

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

gently caress off rovert

i don't give a gently caress about NXT or divas honestly, im evaluating Charlotte purely from appearances on raw and smackdown and PPVs. Can't a nigga just not like a nigga?

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

PUNKS DIET SODA posted:

I watched the highlights on YouTube.

Was the whole match really just Cesaro doing amazing poo poo, then Roman oorahs and wins?

You will probably see what you want to see, like most fans. Roman did a fine job in his role. He didn't hulk out, he had to work for the win.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Fsmhunk posted:

Paige is a dodgy pervert!

We all remember the Wolverine hanging dong incedent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Paige is probably fun to party with. Charlotte is probably a buzz kill.

• Locked thread