Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will leave Survivor's Series as WWE Champion?
This poll is closed.
Roman Reigns 46 20.54%
Dean Ambrose 15 6.70%
Kevin Owens 19 8.48%
Sheamus 50 22.32%
The Gobbledygooker :tastykake: 94 41.96%
Total: 224 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

If her and Reid's mom is so pissed about her daughter's decision making, where the gently caress was she when she let another woman raise her child. DEATH TO NANNIES

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I'm Becky Lynch and I have no idea why you keep sending letters with stamped return envelopes asking for my hair, rovert.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Lol Jesus Christ people Rollins hurt his knee two weeks before the ppv. Of course a lot of poo poo is going to be half-assed booked. They deserve a ton of poo poo most of the time but goddamn this is not one of those times.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

DynamiteKidd posted:

Yeah I was thinking much the same, maybe Usos/Ryback/Lucha Dragons vs New Day/Ascension. Ryback at the very least would be involved if they do that match, they tied him to the Usos/New Day program yesterday.

Guessing..

Cesaro, Ziggler, Neville, Kalisto, Ryback vs. Sheamus, Barrett, Breeze, Miz, Show

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

man NXT is gonna stay rad as hell

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Bob Ryder called in the threat

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Isis must be blaming the French-led bombings on WWE as it's textbook 50/50 booking

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Some way or another HHH is going to get the belt and drop it to Reigns at Mania.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

StarkRavingMad posted:

Oftentimes the RAW after a poo poo PPV is good, so maybe tonight is the night

It's gonna open with a 20-minute HHH/Sheamus promo or a 20-minute Reigns promo or a mix of both so no. Tonight is not the night.

• Locked thread