Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will leave Survivor's Series as WWE Champion?
This poll is closed.
Roman Reigns 46 20.54%
Dean Ambrose 15 6.70%
Kevin Owens 19 8.48%
Sheamus 50 22.32%
The Gobbledygooker :tastykake: 94 41.96%
Total: 224 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

zakharov posted:

The Internet reaction to the last segment is the most polarized thing I've seen this side of Cena. Everyone either loves it or thought it was the worst thing since Hitler.

Personally I hope Charlotte holds the title until rovert's head explodes

It was good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

KungFu Grip posted:

Paige and Lana are shooting over twitter. Okay back to talk about how bad Raw is.

Can you elaborate for those of us at work who can't see twitter?

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

rovert posted:

Mike Johnson stated that the writers offered the idea to Charlotte and gave her the chance to turn it down or revise it. Ric likely wasn't consulted.

Charlotte sold out her brother.

Nobody cares. Your weird fixation on Charlotte is unhealthy. Stop obsessively posting about her.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Gavok posted:

He's twerking, Ho Kogan.

I, Maggle, have a question...to answer your question. As you, Maggle, travel to...WRESTLEMANIA...by conventional means, the normals you travel with experience malfunctions. As you realize ALL THAT IS LEFT is total self-destruction, do you, Maggle, show self-pity? DO YOU, Maggle, try to reason why? Do you, Maggle, try and comfort the normals that have even more fear than you?

Or do you, Maggle, kick the doors out? Kick the cockpit door down. Take the two pilots that have already made the sacrifice so that you can face the challenge. Dispose of them, Maggle. Assume the controls, Maggle. SHOVE THAT CONTROL INTO A NOSEDIVE, MAGGLE! Push yourself to total self-dstruction. As you realize, Maggle, you are about to enter a world close to Parts Unknown. Ah, smell it, warriors. Do you, Maggle, look for a place to hide? Or do you, Maggle, face the challenge that may be more powerful than EVEN YOU ARE, MAGGLE!

You, Maggle, must self-destruct so that you will know, Maggle, who is...The Chosen One. FOR MAGGLE, I am not the Chosen One...that you speak of. I am not. I, Maggle, am...the only...one...

MOO

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

EugeneJ posted:

This was posted in the GBS Celebrity Encounters thread today:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3752402&pagenumber=1

I wonder how long ago this was

Fiz was just in a movie with him that premiered this year, so probably within the last 1-2 years.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Time to call Finn up and strap a rocket to his rear end.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Ostentatious posted:

me and nine other nerds arguing which Persona character is the best

Chie is best girl.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

And where does Ambrose go from here? He's got nothing to do now. Unless you want to put him against Del Rio.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Hey WWE, people will not cheer Roman because they feel he is being pushed over other people they like more. Use that and turn him heel.

• Locked thread