Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will leave Survivor's Series as WWE Champion?
This poll is closed.
Roman Reigns 46 20.54%
Dean Ambrose 15 6.70%
Kevin Owens 19 8.48%
Sheamus 50 22.32%
The Gobbledygooker :tastykake: 94 41.96%
Total: 224 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

I crawled the earth, but now I'm higher
2010, watch it go to fire

Semprini posted:

Except it's the sort of clinic that Charlie Sheen will soon be visiting.

:thurman:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

World title tournament didn't open or close the go-home show. Roman, Dean or maybe KO will win their first world title in a match that probably won't close the ppv.

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

KungFu Grip posted:

Paige and Lana are shooting over twitter. Okay back to talk about how bad Raw is.

Anyone see the original tweet that Lana deleted?

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

http://youtu.be/4J5rQ18ZMQY

Raw post-show segment makes it feel like a turn is coming.

Dean as the suit-wearing corporate champion is something they have been teasing.

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

rovert posted:

Road Dogg who is in the upper levels of Creative now tweeted this:

Road Dogg can't help himself, can he?

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

Luigi Thirty posted:

lol even Vince Russo reviewed the PPV and nails it within 10 seconds, which coincidentally is the amount of Russo I can stand http://youtu.be/57vrW83Dc70

"I didn't think there was anything they could do to come out of this PPV worse than when they went in... but they did!"

Russo gets poo poo on a lot, and deserves nearly all of it. But, Deadly Game made a hell of a lot more sense than tonight did. That show had characters that had logical motivations and it honored its own continuity. Rock was a badass that cut a corner to make it to the top of the mountain. Sheamus is a guy who lost to Ryback for no reason other than to throw fans off the scent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

Continuity errors and poo poo booking

Why was HHH's offer so sinister? He hasn't really been a full-on heel for a while and if you aren't a long-time watcher, you really don't know why he's supposed to be a jerk. Why was Roman a hero for not cutting corners? He actually just looked like an idiot for not taking what he'd already earned.

What was the HHH character's plan? Assume Roman would side with him after not taking his help? Sheamus seemed to have surprised him.

Wasn't there someone better than Ryback to pin Sheamus early in the show? Ryback is well under .500 on tv since Summerslam, so it's not like he's on a tear. Randy beating Seth worked, because Randy got a shot down the line. Is Ryback getting a shot? If not, why did he get the pin? I hope this was a last minute change and it was supposed to be Cesaro.

If Dean and Roman understand that titles and money are more important than friends, why was Seth turning a big deal? He just wanted titles and money.

Dean and Roman was one of the very, very few fresh matchups they had left. It was resolved clean in the middle in like seven minutes in a tournament final. That's a mania match blown.

Roman getting close and failing this many times might have killed the character. Roman beating Sheamus would have been better.

Every single person they are going to ask you to care about tomorrow night has eaten a pin tonight. Literally no one looked strong.

Boston fans are going to be asked to give a poo poo about Roman vs Sheamus as a ppv main event.

• Locked thread