Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will leave Survivor's Series as WWE Champion?
This poll is closed.
Roman Reigns 46 20.54%
Dean Ambrose 15 6.70%
Kevin Owens 19 8.48%
Sheamus 50 22.32%
The Gobbledygooker :tastykake: 94 41.96%
Total: 224 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Reigns is strong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

i never watch raw but are the "We want Sasha" chants a thing that happen often or was it a one-time thing during that Naomi match?

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Manic_Misanthrope posted:

With deepest regret and tears that are soaked
Im sorry to hear your dear brother croaked
He lived a full life and much love he gave
And he was always thankful his name wasn't Dave
But if I had a sister who was a great big hack
I too would become addicted to smack
So be brave but remember you little mouse
I'll be taking your title 'cause THIS IS MAH HOUSE
:vince:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

How many posts have you made on the WWE Title Tournament rovert?

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

rovert posted:

Not obsessed she and that segment has been the main topic conversation among Wrestling fans today. Her being pro the angle changes things and what people were saying this morning.
How many posts have you made about the WWE Title Tournament?

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

rovert posted:

What's there to discuss? Cesaro-Reigns, Ambrose-Ziggler and Neville-Owens were all great TV matches.
Semi finals, finals, potential cash-in, turns, fallout from the PPV.

But no females to hateboner over so it's not that interesting I know

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

rovert posted:

Weird Sheamus wasn't even at Raw.
:agreed: they're really writing themselves into a corner. If he doesn't try to take advantage of someone having gone through two matches in one night he's gonna look like the world's dumbest chump.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Call up Bayley and Asuka IMO and have those two + Sasha feud over the title for the next 2 years

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Shinjobi posted:

BikerTaker would have been fine had he not followed SatanTaker, which was pretty much the best.

Since he followed SatanTaker, BikerTaker is officially the worst.
There was SatanBikerTaker in between, the gimmick that gave us the "Ferris Bueller's teacher describing a math problem" promo

If we fuel one bike to travel x miles, and fuel the other to only travel x/2 miles, then Big Show will be left... Anyone. Anyone. Anyone. In the middle of the desert.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Ryback is good at goofy comedy but his look and ring work don't support that kind of character at all

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Sheamus shot on him imo

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Keep going I'm almost there

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I think I hate PG Dad Joke Lawler more than I hate Attitude Era Sex Pest Lawler

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

OldTennisCourt posted:

Is it just me or was he way way way worse than usual with the jokes last night? He had like 3 jokes fall absolutely flat to total silence from the other two.
The worst was the one where the team was on screen at the time because you could see JBL and Cole die inside a little

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

sticklefifer posted:

Hell, have it happen during a tag team match so it becomes a match within a match.
I like this idea. It would make absolutely no sense for the MitB holder to set it up like this but it would make for some totally unique tag match psychology.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Roman's Road To Redemption will start tonight on Raw and hell, I'm excited

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Tir McDohl posted:

Last night, they were backed into a corner and had every opportunity to surprise us and do something interesting. Then they didn't. Wrestling.
You don't want interesting, you want Sheamus.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Being a fat man who can moonsault is the best, so I am glad he's fat

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

triplexpac posted:

Maybe they were actually trying to push Daniel the entire time
They think that it was the screwy booking that got Bryan over. The idea that he got himself over simply wouldn't occur to them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

britishbornandbread posted:

It's incredible how Vince refuses to make money any way other than an idea shat out of his skull. The Punk line about a millionaire who should be a billionaire continues to ring true four years on.
In Bret Hart's book he talks about how he'd pitch an idea to Vince and Vince would say "Yeah I'll think about it" and then a few weeks later Vince would come back and pitch the exact same idea to Bret as if he'd just thought of it. It seemed like this was the only way Bret knew to get his ideas accepted.

• Locked thread