Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will leave Survivor's Series as WWE Champion?
This poll is closed.
Roman Reigns 46 20.54%
Dean Ambrose 15 6.70%
Kevin Owens 19 8.48%
Sheamus 50 22.32%
The Gobbledygooker :tastykake: 94 41.96%
Total: 224 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
What happened in the last segment that has everyone so riled up?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
Yeah people on the forums freak out when their dude isn't booked like a main eventer because there is literally nothing else for people to do to gain any traction with fans, which puts them on the shortlist for either A.) getting fired or B.) starting to not give a gently caress. You get long pointless feuds with no heat whatsoever, like Dolph/Rusev or God, I can't even name another because there are so few.

That was one reason I liked the US Title open challenge. At least it was something. It was mishandled though, and showed Cena's limits as a performer. Don't get me wrong, those matches were fun as hell to watch, but it was like Cena didn't know how to build audience investment without throwing down huge stakes in terms of move-power, and they made the product saturated as gently caress. There's a way to have close, competitive matches with clean finishes that make people look strong without kicking out of three finishers and cribbing a half-dozen signature moves, but oh well.

• Locked thread