Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will leave Survivor's Series as WWE Champion?
This poll is closed.
Roman Reigns 46 20.54%
Dean Ambrose 15 6.70%
Kevin Owens 19 8.48%
Sheamus 50 22.32%
The Gobbledygooker :tastykake: 94 41.96%
Total: 224 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

I really enjoyed the tournament matches. The match quality on Raw has been very good lately.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

KungFu Grip posted:

Lana said something about Paige, idk what because Lana deleted it. Paige called her out saying she's a liar and using some hashtag with TMZ in it, then called her out for deleting the tweet. Lana said she's making a longer post and that Paige was a bully to her in NXT. Paige then said she was barely in NXT long enough for Paige to even notice her. Lana said Paige was always disrespectful to everyone and Paige followed up with "stop trying to get a storyline." Lana than wimped out and said Paige was a great wrestler but Charlotte is going to beat her at Survivor Series and was done talking. Paige said see ya with the hand wave emoji. Rob Naylor is now backing up Paige and laughing at Lana.

Thanks for answering the question.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Have to assume Lana isn't doing herself any favors. The TMZ stuff and now this makes me feel like she's not long for this company.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Vince Russo says the Hart/Owens thing is a shoot because Owens also blocked Russo for saying WWE didn't make Owens look like a star on his debut.

The Wrestling Inc podcast with Russo is fascinating for how self-aggrandizing and condescending one man can consistently be. I listen to it every week now.

I'll give Russo credit for this though: he shot hard on the Flair angle, talking about the times a desperate Ric would ask TNA brass to hire Reid knowing that the boy was in bad shape. You could hear the emotion in Vince's voice and the whole thing just feels heartbreaking.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

On the one hand you assume with Kane in the match, you have a someone to take the pin and put the wyatts over, but on the other hand, lol wyatts.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Intruder posted:

Three of the four men in the ring exist only to eat pins so we'll see what happens

Double pin shmozz drag this out till mania :evilbuddy:

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

zakharov posted:

That stuff just makes me feel bad for Natalie Marie Coyle the person.

Yeah at the end of the day it's not her fault that WWE seemingly has no clue on how to get anyone over anymore. Nearly every good thing that's happened over the last few years is pretty much by accident. It's astounding, really.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

BigRed0427 posted:

So...WWE still sucks?

One of the nice things is with the roster so depleted they're letting matches go on longer. I've really enjoyed this tournament so far even if it's obvious they really really really want reigns to win and for us all to love him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Wazzu posted:

It's not her fault? They aren't really booing the booking of Eva Marie necessarily, but dear god she's awful at everything but being attractive in photos. They're allowed to boo her for being awful, and if she wants to not be booed for being awful she should try to not be awful.

Maybe the company will realise she's awful, maybe they'll misinterpret the heat and think Eva Marie winning the title will be a big money feud because of it.

All I'm saying is if they wanted her to be a wrestler they should have made her a wrestler from the get-go, and that they made her a reality star first killed her dead. It doesn't matter what she does a this point.

• Locked thread