Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will leave Survivor's Series as WWE Champion?
This poll is closed.
Roman Reigns 46 20.54%
Dean Ambrose 15 6.70%
Kevin Owens 19 8.48%
Sheamus 50 22.32%
The Gobbledygooker :tastykake: 94 41.96%
Total: 224 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!
Honestly, that ending promo wasn't any worse than any of the overly scripted poo poo that everyone else has to read.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

Luigi Thirty posted:

They happen any time she's out but not in the ring. They're doing that stupid "we know she's good but gently caress you" thing that they're doing with Cesaro.

It's insane that after the last two Takeover events they haven't made Sasha the focus of the women's division. Hell, I don't even remember the last singles match she's had on Raw.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

rovert posted:

Glad you've followed my lead. I don't understand how anyone could like her on any level. Especially when Becky and Sasha aren't being used.

Charlotte was so wooden and had to take a massive pause as she forgot her line.

The same exact thing has happened to Roman Reigns and Randy Orton in the last few months, not to mention countless other wrestlers. Maybe the problem is giving wrestlers overly long scripted promos.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!
One day Ric Flair is going to die and Rovert will find a way to blame Charlotte for it.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!
I just don't understand why they won't push Cesaro. Don't want him to be a top guy? Fine make him a heel that destroys everyone in his way. The guy is scary strong and can easily get over as a legit killer in the ring with the slightest bit of a push.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!
It's really a shame poor old Vince can't stand up to that mean old bully Charlotte.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!
Honestly, stupid poo poo like this is why I love following wrestling. Even if the product is badthey're is always bound to be some hosed up backstage drama that is entertaining. This might actually beat that Punk's rear end video they released.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!
I don't understand the point of releasing a statement blaming Charlotte to the public. Seems the classy thing to do in this situation would be apologizing to the family for the segment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!
Seriously, when the gently caress are we getting that unauthorized Vince/ WWE biopic? Every week this company just comes up with more and more material for it.

• Locked thread