Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Votefinder is only used to keep track of deadlines and brick totals.

Tontine is a mafia-like print and play game for six to ten players. It is a game of social manipulation played over several rounds and matches, with players voting on who to eliminate each round until the pot is claimed, in one of several ways. We play until one person reaches 25 points.

Current Status: Starting, will allow a late sign-up.

1. Kashuno
2. DivineCoffeeBinge
3. CirclMastr
4. Rarity
5. Capfalcon
6. Meinberg
7. uranus
8. bowmore
9. Rather Watch Them

Round One, Game One

Rules/Print n' Play

Game One Winner

Game Two Winners

Game Three Winners

Game Four Winners

Game Five Winners

Somberbrero fucked around with this message at 18:14 on Dec 4, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

:v: Are brick trades allowed?

(not a sign up)

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
In it, no betrayals pls.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company
This looks interesting. I will almost certainly be bad at it. That's never stopped me before.

Sigh me up!

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Sure, I'll try it. Sign me up.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Hi give me a blue guy this time.

Capfalcon
Apr 6, 2012

No Boots on the Ground,
Puny Mortals!

Yeah, this sounds cool

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)
Hello, this game concept seems very interesting and I would like to play in it, to see how it works.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Awesome, that's 6. I have to run a some errands, so I'll wait until I'm back before closing off signups.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
what! you forgot me, you dingus

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I'm keen if you go to 10

Double May Care
Mar 28, 2012

We need Dragon-type Pokemon to help us prepare our food before we cook it. We're not sure why!

Yeah, I want to play this game I don't know what it does.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

bowmore posted:

I'm keen if you go to 10

If you're not interested in playing at 9 lemme know, because ~we're starting~.

Deadline will be set for 3pm cst tomorrow. I'll need a vote from each of you as to who to eliminate. Don't forget, if you think you're the majority vote, you can always play an AMBUSH card instead to turn the tables. You're allowed to change your vote up until the moment of deadline, or until I get all 9 votes, at which point they're locked.

If you're not able to submit a vote, you'll be knocked out of the round but not the game. Remember, if you die this round you are by no means out of the game as a whole.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
No one trust Asiina

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
*shrug* never mind I will catch the next one

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Kashuno posted:

No one trust Asiina

I'm trustworthy with those who trust me. You spent the whole day telling me to vote for the wrong person and got caught, don't cry about it now.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Sweet, I have a shovel.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
oh hey, you guys may want to post contact information if you have a preferred means of private communication, whether that's skype or gchat or written correspondance. private communication is allowed and encouraged.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Somberbrero posted:

oh hey, you guys may want to post contact information if you have a preferred means of private communication, whether that's skype or gchat or written correspondance. private communication is allowed and encouraged.

This is a good idea. I have PMs. If you don't have PMs and you want to talk to me privately then you're a sad sack of crap but I can be reached at divinecoffeebinge at gmail if I ever remember to check my email, which I often don't.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

I have a... what is that, a cane? Am I blind? That makes sense given that I'm sure to be blindsided! :rimshot:

I have PMs so shoot me one if you want to talk.

Double May Care
Mar 28, 2012

We need Dragon-type Pokemon to help us prepare our food before we cook it. We're not sure why!

My card matches my avatar. :3:

I have PMs so hit me up for alliances/other stuff. I'm so trustworthy, you guys.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
hit me up on gchat ( thrdeyeopen@gmail.com )

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Hit me up on here or steam, same name

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I am asiina on all possible platforms.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

PMs work well for me, but if you want to skype, I'm my username, followed by a 13 on there.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
I may not be playing, but I still want to see a confessional. I would also like access to it as a spectator.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
You can PM me or set up a Gdoc, whatever

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

bowmore posted:

You can PM me or set up a Gdoc, whatever

Wait are you playing or not?

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Somberbrero posted:

Wait are you playing or not?
I don't know man, you put my picture up there

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
If there's space I'm in

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I'm setting very serious and honest alliances please don't betray me or I will ruin the game for you

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Rarity posted:

If there's space I'm in

Aw heck, why not?

Three and a half hours until deadline. I don't have very many votes.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
drat that was fast

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

No one has contacted me, I'm quite sad about this fact.

Double May Care
Mar 28, 2012

What a loving day I've had. Power went out due to a windstorm, and now I'm work-posting. May not be around for deadline.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
hi there. do you live in the seattle area? are we wind buddies?

Double May Care
Mar 28, 2012

Spokane, actually. It covered the whole state, and north Idaho too. Probably Oregon, who knows. Anyway, I needed to stay off of my phone so I could use its alarm, so pardon me if I didn't do enough conniving in the night.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Can I request a deadline extension? It might be best if we push the deadline until this tomorrow, so that folks can properly rally and get organized.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Rather than awarding game one to the one person that submitted a vote, let's push the deadline back a bit. I have something going tonight but I should be back by 11:59 pm cst.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Yay, my internet died so I couldn't do poo poo. Let's see what's what.

People can PM or I'm raritysa on AIM and I have Google Hangout but dunno what my username is

• Locked thread