Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i went to oktoberfest this year in munchen (munich) and it was cool + good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

poopzilla posted:

do we know if he pozzed bree olsen's neg holes? if he did im gonna bomb something

im not sure i was just reading the current headlines of the day and that one stood out cause i was like "charlie sheen has AIDS?" and then i was thinking about everything he has done for this country and i was like "he must have caught it from bumming a smoke from soome hobo" and then i found out it is because of his depraved lifestyle and constant injection of "dope" while he is wandering the streets at night looking for a "fix" and he has sex with male prostitutes apparently as well.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

poopzilla posted:

do we know if he pozzed bree olsen's neg holes? if he did im gonna bomb something

literally the first thing i thought haha

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Chinatown posted:

i went to oktoberfest this year in munchen (munich) and it was cool + good

hmm *scribbles notes* interesting tell me more

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

dad gay. so what posted:

i drank a ton of beer (was good) and ate alot of meat and bread in pretzel form

then i went to berlin and went to a metal show it was cool

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

dad gay. so what posted:

woah woah, this thread is supposed to be off the record. what are you trying to pull here, buddy? <:mad:>

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

kikkelivelho posted:

Is this the new thread for making GBS threads on Germany?

yes, be my guest

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

FIRST TIME posted:

woah woah, this thread is supposed to be off the record. what are you trying to pull here, buddy? <:mad:>

just relax, tell me about your family growing up. how did you learn english? what country do you consider to be your "base of operations"? where do you recieve your orders from? whats the deal with taxi cabs?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
btw anyone have an update on that ambulance?

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

dad gay. so what posted:

just relax, tell me about your family growing up. how did you learn english? what country do you consider to be your "base of operations"? where do you recieve your orders from? whats the deal with taxi cabs?

i was raised by a pack of wild hyenas, got hooked on phonics, I am a sovereign citizen, Jesus My Lord and Savior, taxi cabs are the deal

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
I've heard that the women in Munchen during Oktoberfest will carry a bunch of very large steins of beer in an impressive way.

Hold on I'll get a picture.

I think we could all learn something from this beer lady.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Ork of Fiction posted:

I've heard that the women in Munchen during Oktoberfest will carry a bunch of very large steins of beer in an impressive way.

Hold on I'll get a picture.

I think we could all learn something from this beer lady.

Girl in the right is NOT IMPRESSED

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

dad gay. so what posted:

btw anyone have an update on that ambulance?

Interior Minister is refusing to answer questions at the moment. What's confirmed is that the French tipped off the Germans to the possibility of an attack using a vehicle which would have official access to the stadium and an ambulance was towed away, although the reports I've seen suggest the vehicle was going to be used to get guns and suicide vests inside the stadium rather than being a mobile bomb itself.

Who really knows. I wouldn't blame the authorities if they released minimal information.

Currently waiting for German friends to post what their media is saying.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Drone_Fragger posted:

David cameron wants another vote on syria, this time I expect It'll pass because of paris attacks.

So yet again, we can breed another loving generation of terrorists after an airstrike blows up a wedding party resulting in the kids of the deceased growing up knowing nothing but hate and contempt for the west and their oppression of innocent civilians like their parents and start another loving terrorist cell.

Is that you in your AV?

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Some concrete evidence of a planned attack, but they don't want to say the source because it could "anger the populace."

Niedar
Apr 21, 2010
Where is the attack?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Hector Beerlioz posted:

She as no boobs and left the push up bra at home. Sucks.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
"Ich bin ein Berliner" - President Kennedy

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
its looks like this attack is going to take a while. does anyone have any interesting anecdotes or stories to talk about? maybe something pertaining to the impending carnage or the lack of response by sovereign governments or maybe the nfl power rankings?

also whats the deal with saudi arabia? are they considered a real country or is that just someones front yard?

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

ChrisHansen posted:

Some concrete evidence of a planned attack, but they don't want to say the source because it could "anger the populace."

This is why I want to see what my German friends say. I've seen it translated as "disturb the population" as well. Inaccurate translations of what was being said in France didn't help and they're not going to help now.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

dad gay. so what posted:

its looks like this attack is going to take a while. does anyone have any interesting anecdotes or stories to talk about? maybe something pertaining to the impending carnage or the lack of response by sovereign governments or maybe the nfl power rankings?

also whats the deal with saudi arabia? are they considered a real country or is that just someones front yard?

I took a nap today with the tv on

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

dad gay. so what posted:

It was established by conquest just over a century ago and has been an hereditary dictatorship for the last 80 years. It's a "real" country, but the House of Saud will never allow it to become a republic/democracy. Pretty much the only way it will change is through revolution. With Mecca and Medina up for grabs if there's ever a serious attempt to overthrow the House of Saud, I don't think the West wants to even consider the clusterfuck which would follow.

iSheep
Feb 5, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I think she just wants the photo op to hurry the gently caress up so she can do her job.

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

Chinatown posted:

i drank a ton of beer (was good) and ate alot of meat

whats his name

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

chinaman gay so what

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

iSheep posted:

I think she just wants the photo op to hurry the gently caress up so she can do her job.

yeah she should really get back to the set of glee. wtf is a jew hanging around in germany for anyway also is glee still on? remember glee that tv show

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

also jaws from the bond movies is totes creepin on her

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

im gonna post my impressions of that photo all night

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

ron jeremy is there too in a pilgrim hat. that seems like a p rad party

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

dad gay. so what posted:

huh. anywhos, it looks like everyone is still safe. for now. i saw another article about how charlie sheen has contracted the deadly AIDS virus, for which there is not cure. apparently he got it by engaging in high-risk behaviors and sharing dirty needles with his drug buddies

he got the hiv by bangin' broads like they were goin' outta style

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Lolie posted:

It was established by conquest just over a century ago and has been an hereditary dictatorship for the last 80 years. It's a "real" country, but the House of Saud will never allow it to become a republic/democracy. Pretty much the only way it will change is through revolution. With Mecca and Medina up for grabs if there's ever a serious attempt to overthrow the House of Saud, I don't think the West wants to even consider the clusterfuck which would follow.

we should infect them with AIDS :twisted:

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

That Robot posted:

he got the hiv by bangin' broads like they were goin' outta style

*AIDS :eng101:

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

ronnie reagan (penis be upon him) called aids "GRIDS"

should we bring grids back, ol buddy?

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

That Robot posted:

ronnie reagan (penis be upon him) called aids "GRIDS"

should we bring grids back, ol buddy?

It wasn't just Reagan. It was called GRIDS by public health officials and researchers (gay-related immune deficiency syndrome) for 4 years before being renamed AIDS in 1986. The virus causing it was called HTLV-III (human T-cell lymphotropic virus Type III) prior to being named HIV.

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy

Lolie posted:

It wasn't just Reagan. It was called GRIDS by public health officials and researchers (gay-related immune deficiency syndrome) for 4 years before being renamed AIDS in 1986. The virus causing it was called HTLV-III (human T-cell lymphotropic virus Type III) prior to being named HIV.

Dgsw thread taught me something.

gently caress.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

ChrisHansen posted:

Dgsw thread taught me something.

gently caress.

im actually a professor so :smug:

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

dad gay. so what posted:

a professor of bad posting

*does turnaround jumper from like 30 ft*

*nothin but net*

:smugwizard:

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

poopzilla posted:

a professor of bad posting

*does turnaround jumper from like 30 ft*

*nothin but net*

:smugwizard:

uh nice try. actually ergonomics :smug:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Lolie posted:

That would be great for the west to watch, no?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

dad gay. so what posted:

so professor

do we bring the grids back or not

• Locked thread