Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich

LadyAmbien posted:

THEY'RE LIVING A LIE. I've definitely pretended to be into it when I was younger and afraid to speak up, and I'm positive there are other women who are legitimately into it. I just found it interesting that in my friend group that all of us not only "meh'd" it, but were all like, "NOPE. NO. WASTE OF TIME, DO NOT LIKE."

not sure if you're trolling but if not your friends loving suck and are the minority

lol just lol if you think most people don't enjoy getting hand love

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
I am inclined to agree with the position of a lady when it comes to things like hand love

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Mazel tov!

Ivan Shitskin
Nov 29, 2002

LadyAmbien posted:

THEY'RE LIVING A LIE. I've definitely pretended to be into it when I was younger and afraid to speak up, and I'm positive there are other women who are legitimately into it. I just found it interesting that in my friend group that all of us not only "meh'd" it, but were all like, "NOPE. NO. WASTE OF TIME, DO NOT LIKE."

waste of time? you just go straight into the loving then? perhaps the guys you are with are a bunch of disgusting bumbling fools with nasty fingers then

my girl loves it and will even tell me to do it.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
nice

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
That's disgusting OP. The only rear end you should ever eat is your own, as God intended.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Fingers are for scrubs. I wear a batman-esque utility belt of sex toys at all times just in case poo poo goes down.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

LadyAmbien posted:

There are many girls who don't like it. And not all girls like it all the time. But the ones who do, expect it.

Trust me, I am a sex-haver.

DICKLORD BONE
Aug 27, 2003

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

a bay posted:

I am inclined to agree with the position of a lady when it comes to things like hand love

You know that she is not the only lady on earth, right?

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

i like "no-prep" anal and rear end play. i think this is understood when you see the dropcloths.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

fyodor posted:

i like "no-prep" anal and rear end play. i think this is understood when you see the dropcloths.

a true man

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
if youre really serious about what youre doing you shouldnt use your fingers without simultaneously using your mouth if we're gonna get deep into the nitty gritty of irl sex having, or to be used to play w her clit while youre banging her in doggy or spoon or cowgirl or reverse cowgirl

fingers by themselves are ok for getting the puss wet enough to jam your dils in but your spindly thin hand appendages are not appetizing in place of a good dick. if you have a bad dick go ahead and use your fingers i guess.

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Eat
rear end
Everyday

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

BottledBodhisvata posted:

I'm glad your mother and you are on good terms again.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

wiffle ball bat posted:

im too cowardly to put my tongue on a butthole

whats the butthole flavor is it salty

if its clean and been washed it tastes like flesh.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
If you ain't sippin n dippin to get the anal juices flowing you ain't really eatin.

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Microwaves Mom posted:

What does it taste like if it hasnt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine

Microwaves Mom posted:

dan savage talks a lot about "butt musk" from like butt oils and glands and whatnot surely they add a particular spice

• Locked thread