Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011

Eric the Mauve posted:

LOL at the graphic on the Minnesota broadcast: Penguin's PP the last four years, 2nd, 1st, 10th, 30th. Gee, I wonder when the coaching change happened??
How does Tocchet still have a job? And Johnston for that matter but whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011
Wow that was a great PP all around.

Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011

Top Hats Monthly posted:

I don't know, the game needed to be reeled back. There. We're even.
Minus Olli, sure. Even.

Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011
loving dive right there

Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011

Aurora posted:

pens fans should be rejoicing so it gets johnston fired

Nah, some good goals, lots of energy/effort/production, and some incredibly bad calls mean that even a loss won't get blamed on him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011

Eric the Mauve posted:

Also Steigerwald will send half the game verbally jerking off to Scuderi, what a WARRIOR he is, he's injured but he's still in the lineup because with Maatta out the team needs him and and

He said Scuderi was really needed in the pens 5-3 game because of his skills there. I just stared.

• Locked thread