Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
My Rhythmic Crotch
Jan 13, 2011

Drax. Them. Sklounst.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
based on history, get drunk/high. She always ends up ditching me for some guy though

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures
I'd go on a head chopping spree until I was down to the last one, then I'd buy him a forums account to tell the tale.

Blahsmack
Oct 25, 2003

i hand over all the females in my family tree as slaves and maybe some of the younger males as chi boys because i'm a deep and understanding liberal male from america.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
I would set Australia's lethal wildlife upon them.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
if it was the goddes isis i would bang her real good

if it was a bad man isis i would bang him and he would go to hell real good

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
I would tell them that I do not approve of their acts of violence against non combatants and then I would ask if they would like some water or coffee

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.
spray him with beer and watch him melt

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

a bay posted:

I would tell them that I do not approve of their acts of violence against non combatants and then I would ask if they would like some water or coffee

They throw your beverage in your face and laugh at your polite non-approval. Next, they slap you and assume a fighting stance. What is your next move?

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I'm pretty tired so I'd ask him to come over and play tomorrow.

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

They throw your beverage in your face and laugh at your polite non-approval. Next, they slap you and assume a fighting stance. What is your next move?

My next move will be to make a better thread than this one

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

Simstim posted:

spray him with beer and watch him melt

If you beat an ISIS with a frozen pork roast does it do double damage?

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Donate money

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

a bay posted:

My next move will be to make a better thread than this one

Good luck, we're all posting from the goldmine

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I'd tell ISIS I didn't feel the same way but we could still be friends.

Freestyle
Sep 2, 2014

by R. Guyovich

gently caress her so hard, it would break my dick off in her

RennZero
Oct 10, 2007

"Get in."
I would say "NO! ...NO! ...That's a bad ISIS! You stop that murdering right now!" And then give them a bop on the nose, so they know they did a bad thing.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
drive him to mcdonald's, let him know what he's missing

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot
I sis
You sis
He sisses
She sisses
We sise
You (plural) sise
They sise

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
At first I would yell ALLAHU AKBAR really loud so they wouldn't know what's up

then it's STUNNERS all round

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
id ask them where that archer guy is, hes a real hoot

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

thanks LInda Glocke

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Shes pretty hot.

I'd ask her if I can hop on her back and go for a ride in the sky.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Microwaves Mom posted:

thanks LInda Glocke

She's the hero we need and deserve

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Hector Beerlioz posted:

She's the hero we need and deserve

Linda Glocke pulls out her double glocks and smirks at the irony as she unloads both magazines into the ISIS savages in front of her.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Birdstrike posted:

At first I would yell ALLAHU AKBAR really loud so they wouldn't know what's up

then it's STUNNERS all round

Love it. Goddamn Stone Cold Steve Austin is the loving MAN

blumpkinhead
Nov 10, 2014

aint got no time for bird sex
I cant predict how I would react in most normal circumstances.

I should probably be inpatient.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

me irl

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i would try and see if i could understand their base motivation for all of this negative behavior. my guess is there is some sort of cultural point of contention with the western world that is probably based on a big mis-understanding. like in that show threes company. i think communication is the key and maybe we could part ways knowing each other - and ourselves- a little better.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Congrats on looking magic at the premier

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer

huskarl_marx posted:

i'd spike a touchdown with his head USA USA USA

BRIAN WAS in Legends, a sporting-goods shop, taking a quick look. His initiative was rewarded, and he took it back to the mall corridor.

Dominic was there, talking to his “suspect,” but without getting much of a response.

“Hey, raghead,” Brian said, returning. Then he knelt down in the blood beside the dying terrorist. “I got something for you.”

Mustafa looked up in some puzzlement. He knew that death was close, and while he didn't exactly welcome it, he was content in his own mind that he'd done his duty to his Faith, and to Allah's Law.

Brian grabbed the terrorist's hands and crossed them on his bleeding chest. “I want you to carry this to hell with you. It's a pigskin, rear end in a top hat, made from the skin of a real Iowa pig.” And Brian held his hands on the football as he looked into the bastard's eyes.

The eyes went wide with recognition—and horror at the moment's transgression. He willed his arms to move away, but the infidel's hands overpowered his efforts.

“Yeah, that's right. I am Iblis himself, and you're going to my place.” Brian smiled until the eyes went lifeless.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

eat their jihadi asses for lunch

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
What like all of them at once?

I like to think I'm okay at fighting but idk about those odds.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
isis is really powerful dude, i dont think i could take her. she has a greater divine rank, almost 1,000 HP, tons of immunities and spell like abilities, and worst of all she has complete sense of all things regarding obscure knowledge, meaning if she has a weakness that a know about, she knows i know :psyduck: i would not take her on until at least level 45

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
i would give em the stone cold stunner while saying tits are awesome

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Yeah dual-classed wizard at 20 and cleric at 20 is some serious poo poo.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

id slobber all over their collective lamb kebabs

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot

Clipperton posted:

BRIAN WAS in Legends, a sporting-goods shop, taking a quick look. His initiative was rewarded, and he took it back to the mall corridor.

Dominic was there, talking to his “suspect,” but without getting much of a response.

“Hey, raghead,” Brian said, returning. Then he knelt down in the blood beside the dying terrorist. “I got something for you.”

Mustafa looked up in some puzzlement. He knew that death was close, and while he didn't exactly welcome it, he was content in his own mind that he'd done his duty to his Faith, and to Allah's Law.

Brian grabbed the terrorist's hands and crossed them on his bleeding chest. “I want you to carry this to hell with you. It's a pigskin, rear end in a top hat, made from the skin of a real Iowa pig.” And Brian held his hands on the football as he looked into the bastard's eyes.

The eyes went wide with recognition—and horror at the moment's transgression. He willed his arms to move away, but the infidel's hands overpowered his efforts.

“Yeah, that's right. I am Iblis himself, and you're going to my place.” Brian smiled until the eyes went lifeless.

very yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Run my stupid mouth and get shot.

• Locked thread