Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

op how many ancient cum stains do you count on this thing... are you sure it's not a cum sock

don't count your own

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
I think you have to be a moth priest to read those

anyway you should SCROLL PAST them if you catch my drift

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

OP uploaded the ancient scrolls onto the internet, you can read them HERE!

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
You should call George Noory and tell him about it

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Sheep-Goats posted:

How old are the scrolls?

Ancient i think

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

DoctorStrangelove posted:

OP uploaded the ancient scrolls onto the internet, you can read them HERE!

thats only a portion of what can be derived from them. i hacked the ops webcam and cought a screencap of the scrolls. you can follow the lines around in a certain pattern and they spell out worlds, but the pattern doesnt end, this one mathematical shape lets you write out all knoledge in the universe if you just follow the lines around. its pretty cool

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Sheep-Goats posted:

How old are the scrolls?

they seem to date from pre-history according to the publishing notes and foreward

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Rutibex posted:

thats only a portion of what can be derived from them. i hacked the ops webcam and cought a screencap of the scrolls. you can follow the lines around in a certain pattern and they spell out worlds, but the pattern doesnt end, this one mathematical shape lets you write out all knoledge in the universe if you just follow the lines around. its pretty cool

that appears to be a flyer for a window replacement company from the early -7000 b.c.'s - based on my understanding of these ancient scrolls.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
again, thanks for the vine :confused:

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

shove it up your butt op

the scroll that is

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Are there any cool summoning spells in those scrolls?

Summoning demons and ancient gods and buying them accounts would be a cool goon project.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

Are there any cool summoning spells in those scrolls?

Summoning demons and ancient gods and buying them accounts would be a cool goon project.

there are maps to pretty much all the major demi-gods fyi

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
lol what is that like four maps

These scrolls sound dinky

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Sheep-Goats posted:

lol what is that like four maps

These scrolls sound dinky

there is a lot. im pretty much vetting them as i put them out there. not a the perfect solution, but the best i have available at this time.... no staff, literally no help. im operating out of a man-cave right now, dont even get me started on the demonization of mancaves. anywhos i have some docs that i need to get out and if you hav e some kind of document-transmission system im all ears. i need to go now. theyre coming......

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Ok post when you get back

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

stay safe poverty dad gay.so what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peanut
Sep 9, 2007