Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Leather Daddy posted:

Now... how bout this one?

Eric Decker @ Texans

or

Danny Amendola vs Bills

Also:

Gore @ATL
or
Woodhead vs KC

So you're saying to sit Jeffrey? Interesting...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BadTitude
Feb 15, 2003

Not so curious after the war.

RVProfootballer posted:

Definitely Woodhead. Higher floor, higher ceiling.

Hasn't Forte been practicing, at least on a limited basis? I suspect your choice will be made for you when Forte is active.

Edit: And my own quick question, which hopefully won't matter this week as my opponent as Antonio Brown and OBJ on bye :d:

Half PPR. Start Hurns tonight v. Tenn over any of Woodhead v KC, Demaryius Thomas @ Chicago, or Dez Bryant @ Miami? Leaning towards Hurns being the odd one out, but could see both DT and Dez disappointing this week.

I would stick with what you have, while there could be disappointment I could see a 2 TD game from DT because he looked like Osweilers favorite target and who else is he gonna trust in the end zone right now? I think Dez has a decent floor this week as long as Romo seems healthy as I really bet a ton of passes will go his way

(and Witten :ssh:)

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003
Coby Fleener or Jimmy Graham?

1PPR

BadTitude
Feb 15, 2003

SeannieDarko posted:

So you're saying to sit Jeffrey? Interesting...

I don't really trust him right now.

If Forte plays and Jeffrey still doesn't look 100% I would bet on them relying more on Forte and their new found baby in Langford because look what West did against Denver- I expect Langford will still pull some decent points even if Forte starts.

(coming from a Denver native :()

I mean- I don't think it would be a bad decision to play him really. I guess I've just been playing too many DFS games and my mentality has shifted somewhat.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Eric Decker or Allen Robinson? Standard.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!

RBX posted:

Eric Decker or Allen Robinson? Standard.

Robinson

That's a nice problem to have.

thethreeman
May 10, 2008
Fallen Rib

thethreeman posted:

No PPR, standard

Pick 2:

Yeldon v TEN
Hurns v TEN
Stevie v KC
Ronnie Hillman @ CHI
Matt Jones @ CAR

M Jones' performance last week felt flukey, but I can see good arguments for Stevie or Ronnie over both the guys I'm starting...

bump. Hate to do it, but Thursday games :\. Unless someone has some secret thought on why Hillman is going to feast this week and posts it in the next 30 mins, I think I'll stay where I am

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
If Forte plays does he get started over Lafell in my flex?

.5 ppr

gbaby
Feb 6, 2015
Pick (2) my .5 flex

Alshon Jeffrey vs. Den
CJ2K vs. Cin
Emmanuel Sanders @ Chi

Sanders has lil baby injuries to his thumb and ankle and is playing with a new QB so I'm thinking about starting Chris J. over him but then again I'd rather gamble on flex for big points and think Sanders has more upside. What do y'all think?

Piggles
Oct 10, 2006

Wilson with the Hail Mary to Tate!

gbaby posted:

Pick (2) my .5 flex

Alshon Jeffrey vs. Den
CJ2K vs. Cin
Emmanuel Sanders @ Chi

Sanders has lil baby injuries to his thumb and ankle and is playing with a new QB so I'm thinking about starting Chris J. over him but then again I'd rather gamble on flex for big points and think Sanders has more upside. What do y'all think?

Sanders is one of those those guys you'll have to wait until almost the game to make the call.

If he's healthy and ready he's still probably the best pick.

BadTitude
Feb 15, 2003

Piggles posted:

Sanders is one of those those guys you'll have to wait until almost the game to make the call.

If he's healthy and ready he's still probably the best pick.

I disagree- even though I just recommended someone stay away from Jeffrey this week I would go him over Sanders- between his injury and a new QB I don't see his deep threat ability being there for the big points. I could also see the Cards handing it to the Bengals this week so that would mean more touches for CJ

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Jets defense or Broncos Defense this week?

And could Sammy Watkins start over Larry Fitz or Demarco Murray this week?

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
1 PPR and I have a flex spot up for grabs between:

Rishard Matthews vs Dallas
Wes Welker @ Baltimore
Alfred Morris @ Carolina

I'm also up in the air about:
Ryan Tannehill vs Dallas
Jay Cutler vs Denver

My problem is I picked up Rishard Matthews as a trade component in a Forte for Peterson deal and I now have three Dolphins on my roster between Tannehill, Matthews, and Landry. I didn't start the combo last week and it cost me 40 points. I think I'm going to go for it this week but this is a must win situation and I'm hesitant as hell.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

RBX posted:

Jets defense or Broncos Defense this week?

And could Sammy Watkins start over Larry Fitz or Demarco Murray this week?

I'd probably still roll with Broncos even if TJ Yates plays for Houston.

And no I wouldn't put Watkins over either. Fitz will get his and Murray doesn't have Mathews to contend with this week.

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

My conundrum is Cam Newton or Andy Dalton. I think Newton has more upside this week?

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Doltos posted:

1 PPR and I have a flex spot up for grabs between:

Rishard Matthews vs Dallas
Wes Welker @ Baltimore
Alfred Morris @ Carolina

I'm also up in the air about :
Ryan Tannehill vs Dallas
Jay Cutler vs Denver

My problem is I picked up Rishard Matthews as a trade component in a Forte for Peterson deal and I now have three Dolphins on my roster between Tannehill, Matthews, and Landry. I didn't start the combo last week and it cost me 40 points. I think I'm going to go for it this week but this is a must win situation and I'm hesitant as hell.

Matthews, and it isn't close at all.

OneThousandMonkeys posted:

My conundrum is Cam Newton or Andy Dalton. I think Newton has more upside this week?

Newton for sure. Dalton is going to get shutdown.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

.5 PPR ESPN standard:
Dalton @ Ari or Ryan v. Ind?
Pick a flex:
Crabtree @ Det
Randall Cobb @ Min
Antonio Gates v. KC
Nate Washington v. NYJ

different league, 1 PPR ESPN Standard.
Did I get this right?

We have 1RB, 2WR, 1TE, 2 FLEX (WR/RB/TE).
RB: Charcandrick West @SD
WR: Jarvis Landry, Rishard Matthews v. Dal
TE: Eric Ebron v. Oak
FLEX: Latavius Murray @ Det, Jeremy Langford v. Den
Bench: Anquan Boldin (Q) @ Sea, Leonard Hankerson (Q) v. Den, Sammy Watkins @ NE, Michael Floyd (Q) v. Cin

I'm vaccilating about Langford (is Forte gonna play? If he does that's a huge drop in Langford's value) vs. Watkins (he was garbage last week against the Jets and definitely cost me a win there because I started him over Lanford, ugh). I'm also not 100% about Rishard Matthews. And Floyd had a monster game last week (also on my bench) vs. Seattle, is that a fluke or a sign of a resurgent star?

e. This is my matchup for this team:

I'm playing the other 7-3 team in the league for possibly second place position, and the loser drops to possibly fifth or worse, so it's an important game and I'm the underdog by a slim margin.

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer
For my second RB spot, who would be a better start? PPR league

Doug Martin @ Philly

or

Chris Johnson vs Cincinnati

Martin's better overall, but I'm not sure if the better run defense of Philly will make Johnson the better choice.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

Leperflesh posted:

.5 PPR ESPN standard:
Dalton @ Ari or Ryan v. Ind?
Pick a flex:
Crabtree @ Det
Randall Cobb @ Min
Antonio Gates v. KC
Nate Washington v. NYJ

different league, 1 PPR ESPN Standard.
Did I get this right?

We have 1RB, 2WR, 1TE, 2 FLEX (WR/RB/TE).
RB: Charcandrick West @SD
WR: Jarvis Landry, Rishard Matthews v. Dal
TE: Eric Ebron v. Oak
FLEX: Latavius Murray @ Det, Jeremy Langford v. Den
Bench: Anquan Boldin (Q) @ Sea, Leonard Hankerson (Q) v. Den, Sammy Watkins @ NE, Michael Floyd (Q) v. Cin

I'm vaccilating about Langford (is Forte gonna play? If he does that's a huge drop in Langford's value) vs. Watkins (he was garbage last week against the Jets and definitely cost me a win there because I started him over Lanford, ugh). I'm also not 100% about Rishard Matthews. And Floyd had a monster game last week (also on my bench) vs. Seattle, is that a fluke or a sign of a resurgent star?

e. This is my matchup for this team:

I'm playing the other 7-3 team in the league for possibly second place position, and the loser drops to possibly fifth or worse, so it's an important game and I'm the underdog by a slim margin.

Ryan and Crabtree.

And I think you've got the second one right. If Forte is active then I'd go Watkins over Langford. Floyd's hammy would worry me - could be a decoy or an aggravation there.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

D/ST question!

Ravens @ STL (just benched foles)
Patriots @ Bills (MNF divisional game)

Leaning Ravens right now but Gurley might go nuts against that mediocre defense.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
The Ravens defense is actively terrible. They haven't gotten more than 5 fantasy points in a game since week three whereas the Pats haven't gotten less than that all season

Spoeank fucked around with this message at 18:57 on Nov 21, 2015

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Gobias Ind. posted:

Ryan and Crabtree.

And I think you've got the second one right. If Forte is active then I'd go Watkins over Langford. Floyd's hammy would worry me - could be a decoy or an aggravation there.

Hmm, OK. Taking a chance with Ryan, but I guess it's taking a chance either way. Forte is looking like a game-time decision:

quote:

Matt Forte (knee, questionable) was limited in Friday's practice.
Forte was limited on Wednesday, did not practice on Thursday, and then returned to a limited session Friday. The progression of his practice week would seem to indicate Forte is getting close, but the general feeling among those covering the team is that Forte will most likely need one more game off to get his ailing MCL right. Still, Forte can't be formally ruled out until Sunday morning. Officially, he's a game-time decision. Nov 20 - 1:30 PM

So I guess my decision of Sammy Watkins vs. Jeremy Langford is gonna happen right before the game tomorrow morning.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Eric Ebron vs. Oak
Jimmy Graham vs. SF

Full PPR, currently have Ebron slotted in, but can't quite make up my mind.

Splinter
Jul 4, 2003
Cowabunga!
Romo (@MIA) or Taylor (@NE)?

Leaning Romo, but Tyrod did put up almost 29 against NE earlier this year.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Romo. Romo romo romo.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Cutler or Tannehill? Cutler is going up against one of the best defenses in the league and Tannehill is going up against Dallas which are poop.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Debating benching Demaryius in the flex for Latavius. .5ppr, so terrible idea right?

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Doltos posted:

Cutler or Tannehill? Cutler is going up against one of the best defenses in the league and Tannehill is going up against Dallas which are poop.

Tannehill unless you really buy into this new improved Cutler crap

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

MacheteZombie posted:

Debating benching Demaryius in the flex for Latavius. .5ppr, so terrible idea right?

Who is the opponent for each? Who else are you starting that either of them is going to be a flex?

madkapitolist
Feb 5, 2006
Alex Smith or Mark Sanchez?

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Hazo posted:

Anquan Boldin @ Seattle
or
Devin Funchess vs Washington

With Corey Brown out I feel like we might see bunches of Funchess but as bad as he is Boldin is still the #1 receiver on that garbage team. Help?
Already dropped Kaepernick for Funchess.

Goodtime Pancreas
May 31, 2007
Need some help with rbs and flex for nfl standard. I need 2 rbs and a flex out of these.

Forsett vs st Louis
Starks vs Minnesota
L. Murray vs Detroit
Wodhead vs kc
Diggs vs gb

I'm leaning Murray and Wodhead with Diggs at flex.
I don't know if forsett is considered a stud but he hasn't really impressed me.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

RVProfootballer posted:

Who is the opponent for each? Who else are you starting that either of them is going to be a flex?

DThom @chi
Latavius @det.

Started Allen Robinson, and plan to start Mike Evans and charcandrick in the other flex.

Also, dst help,

Gb @min
Cin @ari

MacheteZombie fucked around with this message at 03:55 on Nov 22, 2015

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.

Goodtime Pancreas posted:

Need some help with rbs and flex for nfl standard. I need 2 rbs and a flex out of these.

Forsett vs st Louis
Starks vs Minnesota
L. Murray vs Detroit
Wodhead vs kc
Diggs vs gb

I would stick l

Goodtime Pancreas posted:

Forsett vs st Louis
Starks vs Minnesota
L. Murray vs Detroit
Wodhead vs kc
Diggs vs gb

Stick with Murray and Woodhead for RB. Do you need a boom/bust flex? Because if so stick with Diggs, but if you need a higher floor, I would go with Forsett.

McGurk
Oct 20, 2004

Cuz life sucks, kids. Get it while you can.

My options at Flex are pretty limited this week. Non-PPR standard Yahoo. Just need one.

Matt Jones @ CAR
Marvin Jones @ ARI
Karlos Williams @ NE

Leaning towards Matt. Any thoughts?

Mr. McGibblets
Sep 17, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx
I'm officially starting Alex Smith over Russel Wilson...I can't believe I'm saying that.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
The 49ers are beyond dumpster fire away from Levi's. You're getting cute there, this is the rebound game for Wilson.

Mr. McGibblets
Sep 17, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx

Spoeank posted:

The 49ers are beyond dumpster fire away from Levi's. You're getting cute there, this is the rebound game for Wilson.

Smiths floor has been pretty much higher all year with exception of that Denver game.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Enjoy your 15-17 points.

Wilson is gonna get 20-25.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

TheManWithNoName posted:

My options at Flex are pretty limited this week. Non-PPR standard Yahoo. Just need one.

Matt Jones @ CAR
Marvin Jones @ ARI
Karlos Williams @ NE

Leaning towards Matt. Any thoughts?

Karlos "I've scored in everygame" Williams.

MacheteZombie fucked around with this message at 08:07 on Nov 22, 2015

• Locked thread