Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Go Hawks fyi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Furnaceface posted:

Hey I made a pirate in Disgaea 5 named RC Cola just like you asked.

I also made a zombie named Rozsival. That didnt work out as planned since he is actually good at defense. :v:

Yessssss. I still haven't even unlocked pirate :( fallout, battlefront, hockey, rocket league, and rereading the wheel of time are stealing my play time. And watching one piece. It's just a long range gunner right?
PS good shaw goal.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Aurora posted:

How could you do this to me there aren't even discernable girl prinnies :mad:

Excuse me but what about big sis prinny in hour of darkness? :colbert: checkmate.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Oilers look scary right now.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Welp

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Aurora posted:

While you're at it why don't you just read the whole non-canon Star Wars EU, sheesh!

...I may have done that up until after Jacen became a sith and got killed. Horrible books.
And gently caress you furnaceface. Fallout is great. However battlefront is awful so I'll only play that online with some friends who are out of state

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Aurora posted:

you claim to be a porpoise :mad:

What do you have against porpoises?

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Keith is so good

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011