Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Congress should stop the rebel alliance from seeking refugee status in the US without a thorough vetting process.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

gearge lucas and isis are the greatest evils this world has ever seen (ya including naszis ) so it sorta makes sense

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

poopzilla posted:

gearge lucas and isis are the greatest evils this world has ever seen (ya including naszis ) so it sorta makes sense

you would actually be surprised. i found some ancient scrolls that point to a much larger "evil" than this. i would be happy to talk to you about my findings offline if you are too busy being stoned. let me know.

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

dad gay. so what posted:

you would actually be surprised. i found some ancient scrolls that point to a much larger "evil" than this. i would be happy to talk to you about my findings offline if you are too busy being stoned. let me know.

Shoot me a PM. I gotta see these scrolls

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Anyone hear anything about some scrolls itt? Ive lost the fax number of the guy who (maybe) has some. I put it right on the counter too! Dammit woman, stop cleaning! :argh:

Should've put it in my friggen sweet mancave. :smug:

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Raku posted:

It's too big to be a SJW

Uhm you clearly havent seen some of those fatsos.

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

dad gay. so what posted:

i dont have platinium because i have proof lowtax is a senior memmder of the illuminatee and i wont support his war crimes any further

i would love to speak about this over face to face a piping hot spoon of black tar heroin

Freestyle
Sep 2, 2014

by R. Guyovich
Checks out. A loosely organized paramilitary group of disenfranchised and brutally oppressed people take on the might and technologically advanced empire that has killer robots and everything.

Cheney= Emperor
W= Vader
Bin Laden= Obi Wan
US/NATO military= Storm Troopers
Pentagon= Death Star
Iraq= Alderaan
Afghanistan= Tattooine

So who is Luke, Han and Yoda?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

poopzilla posted:

i dont have platinium because i have proof lowtax is a senior memmder of the illuminatee and i wont support his war crimes any further

i would love to speak about this over face to face a piping hot spoon of black tar heroin

just send me a PM with the time and place i will be up in that motherfucker so fast it wiill make your head spin.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Freestyle posted:

Checks out. A loosely organized paramilitary group of disenfranchised and brutally oppressed people take on the might and technologically advanced empire that has killer robots and everything.

Cheney= Emperor
W= Vader
Bin Laden= Obi Wan
Pentagon= Death Star
Iraq= Alderaan
Afghanistan= Tattooine

:yikes: didnt even mention r2d2?

Freestyle
Sep 2, 2014

by R. Guyovich

dad gay. so what posted:

:yikes: didnt even mention r2d2?
Fine, fine....

Ron Paul= R2-D2

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Freestyle posted:

Fine, fine....

Ron Paul= R2-D2

more like kenny baker :yikes:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

is the new fuckin star warks out yet????

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
can't wait for jar jar binks as the new villain should be good

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

How was the empire able to finance the construction of th Death Star and the storm trooper army?

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

Commie NedFlanders posted:

How was the empire able to finance the construction of th Death Star and the storm trooper army?

selling death sticks to kuffirs

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Commie NedFlanders posted:

A flat tax rate

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Darth Bush: Your powers are weak old man
Osama Bin Kenobi: You can't win, Darth. If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine
Darth Bush: Fool me once, shame on...shame on you. Fool me - you can't get fooled again

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Captain Gordon
Jul 22, 2004

:10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux:
han solo is that isis dude who is selling looted historical artifacts to the west

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
From my point of view the Jedi are evil!!! :smug:

The Bible
May 8, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
This is the worst thing to ever happen in human history.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
are jawas jews

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Nah that's this guy:

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

Microwaves Mom posted:

someone post the luke skwaylker WTC gif.

not luke skywalker, not a gif, but is this it??

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Freestyle posted:

Cheney= Emperor
W= Vader
Bin Laden= Obi Wan
Pentagon= Death Star
Iraq= Alderaan
Afghanistan= Tattooine

uh, as that classic photoshop thread clearly demonstrated, the death star was the wtc. the empire struck back after it was destroyed.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
edit: ddddouble post

gimme the GOD DAMN candy fucked around with this message at 12:16 on Nov 19, 2015

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Harald posted:

so if someone was to sink a US aircraft carrier would that not be a valid military target?

Nobody said it wasn't a "military target", you said there weren't civilians.

There would've been. Magic space wizards with laser swords is one thing, but when you have a floating space-city, trying to pretend everyone on board was an evil army-man is just crazy. Most of them were military, but the thing is too big. The support structure would've had a whole lot of non-military people on it.

Elman
Oct 26, 2009

Let me tell you about the Endor Holocaust

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
how many posts are we from goons claiming they arent passing off ideas from sub-par movie Clerks as their own

• Locked thread