Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gagelion is back
Nov 12, 2015

by zen death robot
Okay once in a while someone gets bullied without deserving it but lets be honest, the vast majority of bullied people are obnoxious weirdos. Bullying is the only way they ever learn to get straightened out. Do we really want an entire society of people thinking its ok to be a furry or an SJW otherkin with headmates?

Imagine if Elliot Rodgers bullies had been allowed to bully him into suicide at a young age, many popular/attractive/asian sperg lives would have been saved.

Think about it goons.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot

gagelion is back posted:

Okay once in a while someone gets bullied without deserving it but lets be honest, the vast majority of bullied people are obnoxious weirdos. Bullying is the only way they ever learn to get straightened out. Do we really want an entire society of people thinking its ok to be a furry or an SJW otherkin with headmates?

Imagine if Elliot Rodgers bullies had been allowed to bully him into suicide at a young age, many popular/attractive/asian sperg lives would have been saved.

Think about it goons.

shut up nerd

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

why are you bad

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
Your username implies that we wanted you back

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Much like how you ruin your family gatherings, OP? haha, loving blammo!

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.

Humboldt Squid
Jan 21, 2006

Stop owning yourself, OP. Stop owning yourself

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Is this like the retards that pray for a zombie apocalypse because they think they're going to kick all kinds of rear end but in reality they'd be dead within the first few hours?

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Disagree. Humbly, I guess.

DEAD MAN'S SHOE
Nov 23, 2003

We will become evil and the stars will come alive
child abuse works the same way

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
op makes a good point, if adversity makes u run and cry to your anime pillow, wtf good are u?

DEAD MAN'S SHOE
Nov 23, 2003

We will become evil and the stars will come alive
My father raped me weekly from ages 10 to 18 and it made me the incredible whore I am today. Thanks dad. Thad

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
p sure millenials were the first that cried like babies about bullying

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level
Let's learn about it from Finland

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iuBcO0zQQM

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

gagelion is back posted:

Think about it goons.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

its kind of a double-edged sword, OP. on the one hand the undesireables need to be called out on their lovely lives and horrible genetics, on the other-hand people need to have compassion for worthless nerds who dont have anything to offer in high-school, but end up being rich and powerful. in the case of the latter, maybe that human being banker wont give you a loan now because you put a cigarette out on his face when he was trying to carry his books to his car? maybe that little bitch neds to be taught a lesson about how poo poo works in the real world. maybe its time to show up on his loving lawn and challenge him to a fight? i dont know, i just think its better to be a good neighbor and follow the golden rule or whatever who gives a poo poo. leave me alone.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i think bullying is bad

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
going to lmbo watching these hypersensitive babies dying in war from my 3d projection TV at the retirement home

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Maybe if we had a well regulated bullying system in place we could find a happy medium?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Bullying is wrong, but I think Zero Tolerance anti-bullying programs marginalize troubled children and also teach non-bullies that the best way to deal with conflict is to have anyone who picks on you silenced by the establishment.

We need to put more money into education so that teachers have the training and motivation to spend time with their students and work through their issues, be they bully or victim, so that children can learn conflict resolution and also that sometimes you just need to suck it up and learn to accept that teasing is a part of life.

Serious bullying where people actually get hurt needs to be handled swiftly and decisively, but if a bully situation has come to blows then the system has already failed both children.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Applewhite posted:

Bullying is wrong, but I think Zero Tolerance anti-bullying programs marginalize troubled children and also teach non-bullies that the best way to deal with conflict is to have anyone who picks on you silenced by the establishment.

We need to put more money into education so that teachers have the training and motivation to spend time with their students and work through their issues, be they bully or victim, so that children can learn conflict resolution and also that sometimes you just need to suck it up and learn to accept that teasing is a part of life.

Serious bullying where people actually get hurt needs to be handled swiftly and decisively, but if a bully situation has come to blows then the system has already failed both children.

i taske umbrumbance with ur "Education" comment" *leans over towarsd you and lurches aggressively*. .. what are u a commie??? *spills drink all overyou* * pukes*

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
Bullying, huh? I guess the only solution is to suspend the bully AND his victim. -An American school principal

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Applewhite posted:

this guy needs a swirly

Homo Simpson
Oct 21, 2014

by Smythe
Lipstick Apathy
I'm gonna bully you OP

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Applewhite posted:

once in hs i was just standing there with my whispy moustaches bc i hadnt started shaving yet and this kid starts talking to me and gives me a little push. i take a step back and before i know it im flat on my back. another kid who i didnt know was there was on his knees behind me and i fell over the top of him and landed so hard i ripped my pants open at the front and gave myself a panic facial. i didnt have time to wash my face because the bell rang and i was first up to have my yearbook photo taken!!! they called me cumskull until i graduated. i hated it but i didnt go crying to the nany state. it made the man i am today

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

If the bullies had just told me what it was I was doing that was weird, I'm pretty sure I would have amended my behavior. As they never did, I think we should murder all bullies and their parents and their siblings.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
liberals haven't stopped bullying they just reinvented it.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

down n out posted:

Your username implies that we wanted you back

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Nigmaetcetera posted:

If the bullies had just told me what it was I was doing that was weird, I'm pretty sure I would have amended my behavior. As they never did, I think we should murder all bullies and their parents and their siblings.

looks like maybe those "bullys" got more than they bargained with, eh OP? a little taste of their ol' medicine so to speak. good for you, OP. kill those bullies. kill their families. i will see you soon.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

ArbitraryC posted:

liberals haven't stopped bullying they just reinvented it.

it sounds like u have a delicious theory full of paradoxes. would u care to exposulate upon ur theroy?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
just kidding hey. OP . lets talk.

Kthulhu5000
Jul 25, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Applewhite posted:

on the other hand, daddy's 9mm or .45 is always there for you, will always be your friend, and will quickly solve your problems (so long as you're under 18).

i guess what i'm saying here is, shoot your bullies or shoot yourself, NERD.

PenguinBob
Oct 12, 2000
i think it is good to try and be kind and understanding to people.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
maybe we could relegalize dueling

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

dad gay. so what posted:

looks like maybe those "bullys" got more than they bargained with, eh OP? a little taste of their ol' medicine so to speak. good for you, OP. kill those bullies. kill their families. i will see you soon.

no no no i only feel that it would be good if they were killed, not that it would be good if anyone in particular killed them. i used the word we in the metaphorically sense.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
People higher than me on the social hierarchy bullied me so I bullied those below me. System seemed to work out OK so long as you weren't on the bottom rung of the ladder; I'm assuming those people resorted to torturing animals and or people younger than them.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
there was this girl at hs who was pregnant to another student (he moved schools when they found out) and i bullied her so hard she had a miscariage.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Nigmaetcetera posted:

no no no i only feel that it would be good if they were killed, not that it would be good if anyone in particular killed them. i used the word we in the metaphorically sense.

oh thats good. welp, gotta run. got a big ski trip planned with some jocks i know. pretty much the most popular people in town, brb. nerd.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Orkin Mang posted:

there was this girl at hs who was pregnant to another student (he moved schools when they found out) and i bullied her so hard she had a miscariage.

wow thats mean. i bet you will never be able to escape from that guilt and shame. anywhos, they are literally honking now. off to my dream ski adventure, brb!

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

dad gay. so what posted:

oh thats good. welp, gotta run. got a big ski trip planned with some jocks i know. pretty much the most popular people in town, brb. nerd.

im gonna kill u and ur famil

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Nigmaetcetera posted:

im gonna kill u and ur famil

huh? *shakes you off me* ok have fun!

• Locked thread