Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Giblet Plus!
Sep 14, 2004
I'm thinking something like this:

But with a freezer integrated into the top, and an automatic feed of k-cup like cartridges into the fryer.
  • Internet connectivity orders refill cartridges and frying oil to keep your system fully stocked.
  • Smartphone app commands system to start.
  • Social media tie-in to automatically update when food is ordered and/or cooked.
  • Optional camera module posts pictures of finished food.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i wish someone made a ball-sucking machine :(

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

dad gay. so what posted:

you should patent this and become fabulously wealthy, dgsw

then you could buy Five Guys Inc

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

dad gay. so what posted:

Get a girlfriend or boyfriend.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I would've had the first post but the OP closed his thread like a bitch for some reason

Edit: oh it's because he posted two of them like a stupid idiot

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
I'm reminded of Hulk Hogan meat shoes for some reason

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
I'd hack it and turn the oil up super high so it explodes in your face op.

Also DGSW had a great idea. Someone invent am asturbatory machine you hook up to and someone on the internet can control what it does to you. That'd be HUGE in the sex market. Anonymous jerking off

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
Hess gas stations used to have those automatic fry machines in them and the fries they made were actually really good

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

dad gay. so what posted:

I have, but it sucked my balls off so it's back to the drawing boards

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

i just moved in next door to a mcdonalds

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
drat, you must be rich as hell

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Ghaz posted:

i just moved in next door to a mcdonalds

They tore down the only McDonald's in walking distance to build apartments for rich people and i am livid about this

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
how much you weigh OP?

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,
the internet of things is basically gonna make the plots of all those ridiculous 80s/90s movies where THE COMPUTER VIRUS IS KILLING PEOPLE IN THEIR HOMES an actual reality and so its p cool in my book

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

eSports Chaebol posted:

the internet of things is basically gonna make the plots of all those ridiculous 80s/90s movies where THE COMPUTER VIRUS IS KILLING PEOPLE IN THEIR HOMES an actual reality and so its p cool in my book

I liked that one where the serial killer's hospital got hit by lightning while he was dying from a car accident and he got his consciousness on the internet so then he could turn people's microwave's on to the "explode" setting so they'd blow up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2HPq-WDnFQ

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

I liked that one where the serial killer's hospital got hit by lightning while he was dying from a car accident and he got his consciousness on the internet so then he could turn people's microwave's on to the "explode" setting so they'd blow up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2HPq-WDnFQ

That movie looks rad as gently caress

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Hector Beerlioz posted:

That movie looks rad as gently caress

It's all fun and games except the dog dies for no good reason. :(

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

It's all fun and games except the dog dies for no good reason. :(

Dang. As a child I could not handle that, but as an adult i will approach the film with a stoicism worthy of Marcus Aurelius and Mr. Spock

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Hector Beerlioz posted:

They tore down the only McDonald's in walking distance to build apartments for rich people and i am livid about this

eat at wendys youre in rich turf now boy

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
millennials :argh:

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

ScrotoTurboSperg posted:

eat at wendys youre in rich turf now boy

There is a Wendy's I can walk to. It's actually one of the nicer ones I've been to, however the McDonald's dollar menu is too legit to quit.

I should count my blessings as I can also walk to a Quiznos and a Jerry's Subs and Pizza (only place that has birch beer).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

Hector Beerlioz posted:

can a life where you live more that 50 feet from a mcdonalds really be called "rich" in any meaningful way

• Locked thread