Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"
Meet the next likely target of Annonymous and the SJWs. (And no, he's not a Republican.)

However fast or ugly this blows up in his face, it won't be enough. But it will be great!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

north carolina huh

i'm not surprised

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

Virginia, sadly.

Good job my state.

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
lmao everyone thats had to work with him sound so fed up with his antics, like they're just being very frank when they call him an idiot fuckhead

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
What about non-ethnic Japanese? The American Otaku. What fate should they have had?

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"
^ They already lock themselves up in their bedrooms and basements. Problem solved except for when they stink up conventions.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
unsurprising that someone from roanoke would be hostile to outsiders

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
pretty sure Korematsu is still good law so I think SCOTUS agrees

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Harsh, but fair.

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
The left wing attempting to destroy the career of a republican who is just speaking his mind

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Im sure 4chan and a bunch of other people of the internef that don't give a gently caress are gonna care hard about whatever happend

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
the people we put in those camps werent even refugees lol

Indubitable Leg
Aug 9, 2013
Isn't that the same place where the one guy shot up the reporter and camera man on live TV? The gently caress's up with your city?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
shocking that someone from the south is a racist imo

• Locked thread