Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
el nino or "little boy" is a potentially devastating weather effect and it's cumming our way THIS WINTER.

science predicts that when a long stretch of warm & wet penetrates the dry brown gulf in this diagrahgm below-

you get an el nino. they say we're in for a big one this winter and also that winter is coming (prettty good game of thrones reference for those who don't know). the last one this big was in the late 90s and it killed like 23,000 people around the world :gizz:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Who is saying these things? Cause it looks like it's going to be a warm winter?

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry
Is it just me or is the drawing in the OP really just an analysis sex joke using diagrams?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Who is saying these things? Cause it looks like it's going to be a warm winter?

they say it creates a cold winter in the southeastern usa, wet winter in california. dunno about the rest of the country probably weird poo poo all around

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Kitchner posted:

Is it just me or is the drawing in the OP really just an analysis sex joke using diagrams?

It's just you, and I'm sure the thread title being cumming is also a coincidence.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
:gizz:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

It's rained 6 inches in the last 3 days. In Minnesota in the middle of November. Thanks to El Nino we're no longer in a drought :cool:

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkSRUf02gu8

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
why are you talking about little boy orgasms op?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Gaunab posted:

why are you talking about little boy orgasms op?

:confused: can you not read and look at pictures it's clearly a weather effect ??

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

thathonkey posted:

... "little boy" is... cumming... wet penetrates dry brown...as...s...

This is what you said in the OP

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

"heh, if I spell it like the *wheeze* sex word *pained gasp* it will make my post about weather be so *snorts* edgy"

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

bradzilla posted:

"heh, if I spell it like the *wheeze* sex word *pained gasp* it will make my post about weather be so *snorts* edgy"

About time someone stands up to edge posting

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
so, what does this mean for me winter-wise? warm? hot? im having a hard time connecting the dots.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
where is the u.s. on your map, OP?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
im also not sure what that bird thing is in the top left. is that a demon? :confused:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
:shrug:

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
When I watched the discovery channel years ago they would talk about El Niņo but I was always skeptical because it never happened to me. I still have no idea what it is or when it typically happens and where it affects people.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

SHISHKABOB posted:

When I watched the discovery channel years ago they would talk about El Niņo but I was always skeptical because it never happened to me. I still have no idea what it is or when it typically happens and where it affects people.

it is confusing that's why i provided the visual aids though check them out up in the op

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

thathonkey posted:

it is confusing that's why i provided the visual aids though check them out up in the op

You didn't explain anything about it, just what people use to predict it happening.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

SHISHKABOB posted:

You didn't explain anything about it, just what people use to predict it happening.

hrmmm... did you try reading the op again?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
there's lots of other pictures here also if you want to see more http://www.vox.com/2015/8/17/9164499/el-nino-2015

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i'm the wet & warm and i'm going in dry

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
im the wet orb

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
where is the u.s. in your crude drawing, OP?

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

dad gay. so what posted:

I think it might be a Skyrim map or something, it doesn't look familiar.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i also think its a little condescending to label the ocean "wet" yet not provide any labels for what countries are going to be affected by whatever youre talking about

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i'm from the kindgom of wet stay out of my wet guards will attack you haha just a little rp to brighten ur day

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
is that snow in the top right corner? is that the nino?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
:confused:

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

dad gay. so what posted:

Wet+cool just like me :c00l:

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
:tubular: :coal:

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

Wet. It. Up.

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007
El Nino can suck a big fat dick I am so tired of all this continual rain. I can practically swim through the air at the moment there is so much humidity.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Lt. Tanaka posted:

El Nino can suck a big fat dick I am so tired of all this continual rain. I can practically swim through the air.

what ocean do you live in?

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

Lt. Tanaka posted:

El Nino can suck a big fat dick I am so tired of all this continual rain. I can practically swim through the air at the moment there is so much humidity.

Sure it may be practical, but is it ethical?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

dad gay. so what posted:

what ocean do you live in?

I'm currently swimming through the big ocean known as your butt.
It rained yesterday, the day before and its about to rain again. Everything is mouldy and smelly.

• Locked thread