Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

LadyAmbien posted:

Just throwin' this out there - because I don't think he's a bad dude, just probably not the right fit for modding GBS. He was originally just probated, and then chose to use the Leper's Colony as a way to ask why, instead of emailing Lowtax directly.

So add that to already having to be talked to about his moderation previously in the week, then posting in (twice), a racist thread instead of gassing it, ...I think something had to be done. Permaban? Maybe not. I'm glad I'm not in charge of this stuff.
This has been one idiot's opinion.
>farts

Rick' should make you mod

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

LadyAmbien posted:

I love my man, Rick.

do you ever call him Dick? you know, like Dick Cheney, no relationship at all for the colloquial term for male genitalia

• Locked thread