Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
verdigris murder
Jul 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Gilganixon posted:

some people are willing to pay for their applewhite if it means a higher quality of applewhite

I'm providing only the freshest and highest quality Applewhite, you won't find higher quality Applewhite and anyone who says otherwise is trying to scam you out of your hard-earned dollar

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

ghlbtsk posted:

what is your return policy

if you aren't completely satisfied with your Applewhite I'll be glad to provide a full refund but I don't anticipate many takers on that offer because this Applewhite is top notch

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014
Who or what is an applewhite?

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

how me a frog posted:

a doomed man

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Lord Binky posted:

If I remember correctly he's the one who had sex with buffy the dog

I think I liked Applewhite but my opinion of him will change drastically if he did have sex with a dog. Someone please let me know TIA.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

i PMed him and so far he hasn't confirmed or denied sexing a dog!

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

how me a frog posted:

the price is right wouldn't you say mister give some fresh Applewhite a try what do you have to lose?

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

I couldn't quite remember what his avatar was so I thought about Applewhite for a while and drew this.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
I hope you're prepared to have people scrutinizing everything you ever did with a computer Applewhite.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
They're gonna find out about that time you tried to gently caress your USB slot for example

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Naerasa posted:

I think I liked Applewhite but my opinion of him will change drastically if he did have sex with a dog. Someone please let me know TIA.

let's just say his depravity knew no limits

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
wait why are we trying to mix up the forums legends of applewhite and morally inept

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

let's just say his depravity knew no limits

See I'm ok with this if Applewhite's dog fetish isn't so much about the dog as it is a lust for depravity itself. If he fully embraces his libertine spirit, then he is truly prepared to represent GBS as our god.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

because appley inwhite is one account

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

First they came for nooner and I did not say anything because I was not a dancing beanie babby

Then they came for Al Borland and the rest of the GBS 31 and I said nothing for I was not a poo poo tier poster.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Applewhite preempt the doxx and post your dick w/Applewhite on it, before it's too late!

kindermord
Jun 5, 2003
ducks is chickens with swimmy toes

Naerasa posted:

See I'm ok with this if Applewhite's dog fetish isn't so much about the dog as it is a lust for depravity itself. If he fully embraces his libertine spirit, then he is truly prepared to represent GBS as our god.

#ApplewhiteSuisChien

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Microwaves Mom posted:

Then they came for Al Borland and the rest of the GBS 31 and I said nothing for I was not a poo poo tier poster.

free Al Borland

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
come back to us Al Borland

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Al Borland has been a staple of this community and will be missed. Applewhite is cool because Space Tits was a good thread that pissed off the right people.

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
gently caress you Applewhite I am glad you are banned in the future you probably probated or banned me for a reasonable cause!!!!

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
applewhite sounds like Applejack + White Lightning, so like a moonshine made from apples which sounds really good actually

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

looks like you sold out there proc

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Do they still make applejacks cereal?

i was reloading
Aug 15, 2015

by zen death robot
Thanks op

i was reloading
Aug 15, 2015

by zen death robot
What is an applewhite lol

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
nothing worth necroing this dumbass parody thread over

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
I will take one applewhite good sir. Hopefully there are still some available.

i was reloading
Aug 15, 2015

by zen death robot

proof of concept posted:

nothing worth necroing this dumbass parody thread over

You call this a necro? Get a life

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
lets quibble over whether bumping this thread from page like a million counts as thread necromancy or not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Jimson posted:

I will take one applewhite good sir. Hopefully there are still some available.

oh yeah no problemo all applewhite all the time around these parts

• Locked thread