Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
Holy poo poo I made it!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mortius
Aug 4, 2008
Submitted

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

in

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

TIME magazine's Person of the Year 1996

Shima Honnou posted:

*Snake from Portable Ops voice* Survival Series.

Well actually you'll find that's from peace walker furthermore...
:goonsay:

AlbertRayon
Sep 9, 2004

Hey, hey what can I do? I got a woman, she won't be true.
Actually submitted this time. Haven't watched much since early last month. I went for the easy picks.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Putting it all on The Big Dog Four Star Roman in hopes to get in the top 3

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

Entered. I think I did one other ones of these this year? Maybe it was last year. Who knows.

cronox2
Jul 24, 2010

woah, you look
REALLY pissed off...
Am I going to bother watching this? I guess since I entered.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

I think I got literally everything except Luke Harper being in the tag match, luckily there was no option for the guy who got clowned in the comedy segment becoming champ right after another clown got injured

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Got everything except half the Wyatt match participants and the spoopiness, unless you count the entrances as spoopy.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

sticklefifer posted:

Got everything except half the Wyatt match participants and the spoopiness, unless you count the entrances as spoopy.

Bray doing the silent hill thing at the same time as the double sit-up was kinda spoopy

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

lol I guess that's what you get for thinking they'd try a swerve instead of going with the safest possible choices

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I had to recheck, but only thing I got wrong was the Wyatt members in the match.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.
and now I never have to remember to post 'Will Sheamus cash in' ever again

until next year.

• Locked thread