Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what kind of rocks are the steven universe fandom smoking
This poll is closed.
crack cocaine 28 6.81%
rock candy 15 3.65%
not rocks, but they mainline heroin 21 5.11%
theyre gettin' their rocks off on cartoon gem women lol 160 38.93%
ROCK THE CASBAH 83 20.19%
ground-up peridot on a ten-dollar bill 39 9.49%
the crystallized tears of innocent children 65 15.82%
Total: 411 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
I think most internet fandoms would be improved by a healthy dosage of Crack Cocaine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
King of the Hill is incredibly good

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Gilganixon posted:

yes but

these aren't king of the hill characters and making cartoon characters from another show look like Dale Gribble only sullies Dale Gribble, it does nothing to improve the other characters

do your worst to Family Guy, but hands off Hank Hill you preverts

i found it.

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
it sounds like one of those new self-aware anime shows that have been cropping up recently, like One Punch Man or Space Dandy.

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
i've gotta commend the artist on matching up the characters so well, too. you've got annoying fat kid, crazy person, background noise, and the fat self-loathing one. it's perfect

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
Electric Wizard is a good band.

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

phasmid posted:

So people who like MLP are definitely furries in my book. What does that make people who like SU?

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
the show actually features a pretty heavy anime influence

whether that's a good thing or a bad thing tells a lot about you

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
Gemetrodon

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
the dedicated thread also had one dude speculating at length about what historical debauchery the immortal alien rocks participated in (roman orgies and the like, ignoring the events and actions of WW2 germany) as well as whether or not they pissed/shat.

not one mention of dimetrodon either. loving disgraceful

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

Didn't someone want the show to mention Pearl killing Hitler by stabbing him through the head? That level of implied violence seems really inappropriate for the general tone of the show.

if anything the .gif demonstrates the kind of numbness that can only stem from decades- no, centuries of needless murder

here's my 243 page fanfic on the matter, featuring notable bits like pearl's service alongside genghis khan and several mostly-consensual sex scenes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
wait why are we posting ska

shouldn't we be posting

rocksteady?

• Locked thread