Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
game was great and no thanks to you guys I was able to recreate the blob

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
You ever been to anime convention, Mike? Ha, I'll tell ya, it. Is. An. Experience. You got girls dressed up in these skimpy outfits. You got guys dressed up in skimpy outfits. You got big, fat guys dressed up in skimpy outfits. You got people you don't know what they are dressed up in skimpy outfits. Ha, I'm spinning around so fast looking at all these skimpy outfits I'm getting dizzy, Mike. Then there's this guy. Lean, scrappy, kinda guy can hide behind the offensive line and squeeze through for those first downs. Tells me "kawaii ne," tells me his pronouns are "xe, xer, xerself." I don't what it was, Mike, but it just felt right. Mike, you ever been in love? If you're watching, Lunawolf, suki da yo.

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
There are two 10-0 teams, I'm positive that's the best it's ever been, but what's the next closest
I mean at one point in the season there were like five 6-0 teams

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
oh dang

don't you choke on me, Carolina

e: 98 Vikings only made it to 7-1, I don't know why I forgot the Saints were 13-0 that year

Magicpants fucked around with this message at 06:32 on Nov 24, 2015

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
For the love of God*, Rams, cut Wes Welker

*Satan

• Locked thread