Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

FizFashizzle posted:

Rob van damme was driving me back to the condo from set. He was vaping thc the entire time and swerving all over the place. He stopped at a cvs to pick up a prescription and popped like six of them as soon as he got in the car and washed it down with a 40 he bought from the gas station.

Going over a bridge, he twice bumped into the loving concrete barriers that kept us from loving crashing into the ocean, every time going "oh man that was close."

Me and this actress were like "whelp this is it this is how we die. In a rental car driven off a bridge by rob van damme."

Rob van dam the wrestler or jean Claude van Damme the actor, cause this sounds closer to the first one but I can't imagine him acting on a set

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

FizFashizzle posted:

Rob van damme.

He would tell stories about Jean Claude though. Apparently everyone in Hollywood has a story about kicking his rear end.

Like he just goes into places, picks a fight, and gets his poo poo handed to him.

I don't think that person is a real person

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

RocktheCaulk posted:

Hilldawg came to my College in 2008 while campaigning, and while I was full in for Obama I was not going to miss the opportunity to act like a jackass at a political rally. I hastily made a sign that said "Subsidize Beer" on the back of some homework and got to the front row by the stage. Once the rally started, I made sure every time Hilldawg looked my way I jumped around like an idiot and pointed at my terrible sign. Eventually, she couldn't even look towards my side of the stage, as she would lose her composure from my frenetic jumpiness. It was awesome, and I will never wield so much power again in my life. After the rally I even got her to sign my "Subsidize Beer" placard!

She was laughing cause you'll be the first one up against the wall

• Locked thread