Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

amosni posted:

one time DGSW posted in a thread I made. bragged about it IRL. stg (swear to god)

e: read title as 'best'. nonetheless, I'll stick with my answer.

here listen to this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFItk-zw13g

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i met gwen stefani when no doubt were still nobodies. she was real nice.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i like them. they are still on my playlist

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

LadyAmbien posted:

If by owned, you mean assaulted for no reason, yea - sure. The only reason I even went backstage and stuck around was because my friend was drunk and I wanted to make sure she was safe.

i heard they were really good live, i was late to the party

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i got picture taken with karl rove once. hes very nice

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

The Fuzzy Hulk posted:

Ten years ago and I still remember how much of a dip-poo poo Screech was (and probably still is).

he is, and im ashamed to admit it, but hes my brother. im darrel diamond, celebrity brother.:(

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Lost Canyoneer posted:

Someday I should write up an account of how I gave poison ivy to former Secretary of the Interior James Watt.

Oh my goodness, it's a real hoot!

i will need this on my desk in the morning, good sir. these are more interesting (maybe?)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
giving someone poison ivy is a pretty intimate experience, kinda different than me shaking "ler" from primus' hand once. if i would have had poison ivy, however.... you see where im going with this.

• Locked thread