Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.
I met Lou Ferigno at a con ages ago, he's a huge dick. It was mostly how he treated my friend that was excited to see him, the wanting something ridiculous like $30+ for a autograph too. Wouldn't even talk to you unless you bought one either. It was pretty much pay money or I just look at you like a rear end in a top hat. Nobody was even in line to see him either. (This was before he had even did the voice in that horrible Ang Lee Hulk movie even.)

Doug Stanehope is a pretty nice dude though as long as you don't tell him stupid long pointless stories like that one guy outside did that day. (Somebody needed to shut the guy up, might has well been Doug) :)

AbbadonOfHell fucked around with this message at 22:07 on Nov 20, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.

LadyAmbien posted:

The only other really weird one I can think of is hearing that Sam Neil was in town making a movie and at a local bar, so a bunch of us went down to try and meet him - as we approached the bar he was walking out with his entourage. I remember thinking that he was dressed about 10 years too young for his actual age. When he ignored us saying hello, my friend slowly walked behind him down the block loudly asking questions about dinosaurs. I felt bad for Sam Neil.

Should have asked him if he read Sutter Cane.

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004

Say Nothing posted:

Ferrigno is well known for this sort of thing in the bodybuilding community. Hell, he even tries to charge people taking his picture with their own camera!

YEAH I remember that happening too!

• Locked thread