Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CuRvY G0oNeTTe
Oct 30, 2015

by Lowtax
Lipstick Apathy

snocked posted:

money feels better than pussy

A woman being is more than 'pussy'. Whatever u must tell ur lonely empty heart I suppose.....

XMNN posted:

lovin this gimmick

What's my gimmick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
im an idiot

Aug 4, 2010

because im a loser op, is that what you want to hear?

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

Applewhite posted:

Before I met my wife though I was single for the longest time because of my huge, intimidating penis. My wife is a six foot amazon so she's fine with it.

Wait, I'm 5'11, does this put me in Amazon territory? Congratulations on the penis.

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
Because I work a lot of overnights and don't talk to people if I can help it.

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
this is the biggest bait thread ever, anyone that's used a "dating" app knows exactly why it's impossible to find a girlfriend

My Rhythmic Crotch
Jan 13, 2011

CuRvY G0oNeTTe posted:

A woman being is more than 'pussy'.
do you have any evidence to support this? maybe like an academic research paper or something

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.
gf dead and gay. so what

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
i'm not gay

tomatoes and shit
Sep 17, 2015

Busy pining for ldyy ambien :regd13:

Smelly Bohemian
Aug 20, 2015

by Lowtax
Because I smear myself in alligator fat to keep the mosquitoes away.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
red pill, op

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

CuRvY G0oNeTTe posted:

A woman being is more than 'pussy'. Whatever u must tell ur lonely empty heart I suppose.....

What's my gimmick
poo poo

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

CuRvY G0oNeTTe posted:

A woman being is more than 'pussy'.

See therein lies the problem. :smuggo:

revdrkevind
Dec 15, 2013
ASK:lol: ME:lol: ABOUT:lol: MY :lol:TINY :lol:DICK

also my opinion on :females:
:haw::flaccid: :haw: :flaccid: :haw: :flaccid::haw:
Choice 1: Be boring, have kids, watch television after work every day.
Choice 2: Life.

If you live in the western world- it's the birth rates, stupid.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Breedin holes lol.

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
middle of the us south, not very many lesbians, especially of the preferred mature and forward kind

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Alternate reply to OP: Mom? When did you get an SA account?

CuRvY G0oNeTTe
Oct 30, 2015

by Lowtax
Lipstick Apathy

My Rhythmic Crotch posted:

do you have any evidence to support this? maybe like an academic research paper or something

ISIS are selling young girls in women in 'slave markets' to be used as sex slaves; they are murdered when they become 'too old' or are unattractive. It is not surprising that the average western male agrees with their fundamental views on women.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Mods plz ban for Internet detective

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.

CuRvY G0oNeTTe posted:

ISIS are selling young girls in women in 'slave markets' to be used as sex slaves; they are murdered when they become 'too old' or are unattractive. It is not surprising that the average western male agrees with their fundamental views on women.

hmm mhmm yes mm

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
Because I married her. Good decision, in my opinion.

starry skies above
Aug 23, 2015

by zen death robot

CuRvY G0oNeTTe posted:

There are billions of women on earth. Many are single and in your neighborhood. There are lots of convenient-to-use dating apps. So why don't you have a girlfriend?

The reason I don't have a girlfriend is because at age 13 to 19 when I was most interested and excited about the female sex, they were very scornful of me and mainly held me in contempt. At age 19, when I found a girlfriend at last, she ended up dumping me after a month because I weirded her out by being such an anxious try hard who was desperate for female affection.

It's been eleven years and I still haven't had a girlfriend, but at this point, I'm not excited about women my age because they all either have children or are rapidly aging and don't look like their superior younger selves with whom I had often fell in love.

Also, I'm now mature enough to know that, while female companionship is nourishing in many ways, it's also draining in other ways. I now also know that women my age are likely being ruthlessly pragmatic in dating anyone lest they run out their baby-making clock and lose out forever on the chance to snag a "beta bucks" provider dweeb, not that I even make much money anyway, for the same forces that have led me to being a failure with women have also led me to living a not so glamorous paycheck to paycheck economical existence.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Because when I get an erection, my penis makes a sound like a chainsaw starting and girls don't like that

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

revdrkevind posted:

Choice 1: Be boring, have kids, watch television after work every day.
Choice 2: Be boring, watch television after work every day.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord
I'm boring and lazy

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord
Plus I have a huge open wound on my back that's growing teeth

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
I'm being a creep right now

Kiryen
Feb 25, 2015

CuRvY G0oNeTTe posted:

There are billions of women on earth. Many are single and in your neighborhood. There are lots of convenient-to-use dating apps. So why don't you have a girlfriend?

Because my wife wouldn't like it.

Boko Haram
Dec 22, 2008

I'm probably gay or some sort of retard

Boko Haram
Dec 22, 2008

Gaunab posted:

I'm being a creep right now

this too

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I have plenty of girlfriends

just not any 3D ones

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Zzulu posted:

I have plenty of girlfriends

just not any 3D ones

The 3D slider is on the right side of the console.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

LadyAmbien posted:

Wait, I'm 5'11, does this put me in Amazon territory? Congratulations on the penis.

Are you taller than Richard?

Saga
Aug 17, 2009

starry skies above posted:

The reason I don't have a girlfriend is because at age 13 to 19 when I was most interested and excited about the female sex, they were very scornful of me and mainly held me in contempt. At age 19, when I found a girlfriend at last, she ended up dumping me after a month because I weirded her out by being such an anxious try hard who was desperate for female affection.

It's been eleven years and I still haven't had a girlfriend, but at this point, I'm not excited about women my age because they all either have children or are rapidly aging and don't look like their superior younger selves with whom I had often fell in love.

Also, I'm now mature enough to know that, while female companionship is nourishing in many ways, it's also draining in other ways. I now also know that women my age are likely being ruthlessly pragmatic in dating anyone lest they run out their baby-making clock and lose out forever on the chance to snag a "beta bucks" provider dweeb, not that I even make much money anyway, for the same forces that have led me to being a failure with women have also led me to living a not so glamorous paycheck to paycheck economical existence.

Trap sprung, op.

Balloon Time Hooray!
Apr 18, 2007
Maybe you're not an ugly human being but a good looking ape... with exceptional verbal skills.
I can't make pancakes

Captain Rufus
Sep 16, 2005

CAPTAIN WORD SALAD

OFF MY MEDS AGAIN PLEASE DON'T USE BIG WORDS

UNNECESSARY LINE BREAK

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

this is the biggest bait thread ever, anyone that's used a "dating" app knows exactly why it's impossible to find a girlfriend

Because a bunch of creeping creepers constantly harass them/ give them all egos and thus most are utterly incapable of holding a nice adult conversation because assholes have made them justifiably iffy on anything with a penis?

Some of the tales women have told me about the sort of poo poo they get.. :psyduck:

Captain Rufus fucked around with this message at 21:35 on Nov 21, 2015

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
right now I'm just really into dicks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Capn Sasquatch posted:

I can't make pancakes

You can get microwaveable ones now in 2015

• Locked thread