Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

where's Jon Pop for this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

skander posted:

where's Jon Pop for this?

while we post dumb poo poo on the forums, jon pop is out banging ladies with substance abuse problems

makes u think

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

Hey not all hookers have substance abuse problems. Also saying he's just banging people with substance abuse problems suggests he could be banging someone who only has substance abuse problems, and is not also a prostitute. They are all prostitutes.

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

Bad, wrong young ladies to look down upon!

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Is JonPop also Weed Wolf?

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

www posted:

because im a loser op, is that what you want to hear?

Same but posted while crying

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"
cause i'm an emotionally closed off rear end in a top hat who has never even dared to ask a girl out.

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

Neo_Crimson posted:

cause i'm an emotionally closed off rear end in a top hat who has never even dared to ask a girl out.

It's hard, man!

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy

Runefaust posted:

Some women don't even put it in their mouths!

Aint worth it.

Blowjays come from the heart. So if she aint doin it then she aint got the heart for you.

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own
-I'm a 27 year old college student who's too lowly to date women my age and too intimidated to try my hand with undergrad girls (Plus, I can't stand their immaturity).

-Not good looking. Chubby, Glasses, Braces, acne scars, don't have a great wardrobe yet.

-Realize I'm a boring dull person with no real hobbies.

-Too busy with work, school and student orgs for a SO or hobbies.

-Realize that I stand no chance as a nerdy, chubby, boring dude in the most vain city in America where being a charismatic, talented adonis is PAR for the dating scene out here.

-Live in an apartment living room and sleep on a futon.

-Live with three other dudes who are better looking, and have more experience amd charisma than I'll ever have.

-Terrible flirt/inexperienced in romance

-Too much of a coward when asking someone out

-5+ year dry spell gives low morale

-History of Depression, Low self-esteem and social anxiety.

-Recovering Nice Guy

I know what I need to fix and I know that it will take time. At best, I'll be in my 30s, in a job I hate, married to a women I probably don't even love, like everyone else.

triangular man
Feb 13, 2015

rotinaj posted:

Because when I get an erection, my penis makes a sound like a chainsaw starting and girls don't like that

I would like to hear more about this chainsaw dick :heysexy:

ProfessorYesNo
Dec 10, 2006
What ain't no country I ever heard of. They speak English in what?
It's because I am a highly intelligent person with very high standards which intimidates many females and definitely has nothing to do with the fact that I am a cowardly little goblin of a man who doesn't talk with women so much as leer at them while I sweatily mumble Simpsons references.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
just treat women you want like your bros, except a bro you want to put your dick into

alternatively put your dick, into your bros ?? :stare:

now im just confused

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's

Forceholy posted:

-I'm a 27 year old college student who's too lowly to date women my age and too intimidated to try my hand with undergrad girls (Plus, I can't stand their immaturity).

-Not good looking. Chubby, Glasses, Braces, acne scars, don't have a great wardrobe yet.

-Realize that I stand no chance as a nerdy, chubby, boring dude in the most vain city in America where being a charismatic, talented adonis is PAR for the dating scene out here.

-Live with three other dudes who are better looking, and have more experience amd charisma than I'll ever have.

-Recovering Nice Guy

I know what I need to fix and I know that it will take time. At best, I'll be in my 30s, in a job I hate, married to a women I probably don't even love, like everyone else.

calm down bitch, a lot of girls are retarded too just shoot for less than the moon

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
im out of shape, i got no good job, im not good talking to people, i dress like an idiot and I spend most of my time playing videogames or internetting

WHY do the :siren:females:siren: not bother with me???

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I bet it's because they're STUPID EVIL BITCHES

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

ProfessorYesNo posted:

It's because I am a highly intelligent person with very high standards which intimidates many females and definitely has nothing to do with the fact that I am a cowardly little goblin of a man who doesn't talk with women so much as leer at them while I sweatily mumble Simpsons references.

So, do you enjoy comic books?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

symbolic posted:

can you be my girlfriend?

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

I drew a self portrait that explains why FEMALES don't want to copulate with me.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

Zzulu posted:

just treat women you want like your bros, except a bro you want to put your dick into

alternatively put your dick, into your bros ?? :stare:

now im just confused

stick a dick in your bro is a good thing to do and I recommend it to everyone

Pooned
Dec 28, 2005

Eye contact counters everything
I tried having a girlfriend, for 4 years. It was nice. This is also nice.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

SPACE HOMOS posted:

I drew a self portrait that explains why FEMALES don't want to copulate with me.

A nice smile never hurt

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Forceholy posted:

-Recovering Nice Guy

Lol

Low tax. Ban this chucklefuck

Morkies
Apr 19, 2015

by zen death robot
im a low staatus black maleso my sexual market place value is too low OP

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
Fat
Mentally ill
Severe depression
No social skills

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
when I cum instead of a bunch of tacky milk- ghosts come out, not scary ghosts but the noises they make are scary

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Why DON'T I have a girlfriend, OP? You tell ME

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Smelly Bohemian posted:

We're a generation of men raised by women. I'm wondering if another woman is really the answer we need.

I was raised by a single father and went to all-male schools and I'm also a pathetic excuse for a man. Give single mothers a break.

CuRvY G0oNeTTe
Oct 30, 2015

by Lowtax
Lipstick Apathy

Don Tacorleone posted:

Why DON'T I have a girlfriend, OP? You tell ME

Ur a misogynist

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

CuRvY G0oNeTTe posted:

Ur a misogynist

So what

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

crippling unmedicated depression

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
I start off all nice and good and thoughtful and poo poo then after a few weeks I revert back into my lazy rear end smelly hairy gameplaying weed smoking bourbon drinking human being that I am and they leave :(

Devian666
Aug 20, 2008

Take some advice Chris.

Fun Shoe

serious norman posted:

Fat
Mentally ill
Severe depression
No social skills

:agreed:

Dicky B
Mar 23, 2004

unfortunately i was born into the millenial generation and detest all of my peers

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

SPACE HOMOS posted:

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

I'm an unpleasant rear end in a top hat and discovered that I enjoy being an unpleasant rear end in a top hat more than getting laid on the reg

What now

CuRvY G0oNeTTe
Oct 30, 2015

by Lowtax
Lipstick Apathy

Grand Prize Winner posted:

I'm an unpleasant rear end in a top hat and discovered that I enjoy being an unpleasant rear end in a top hat more than getting laid on the reg

What now
What's your bmi

Jive One
Sep 11, 2001

I'm lazy and scared.

NecessaryEvil
Aug 10, 2006
Professional Slacker
I'm 35, was happily married for 7.5 years. With her for 11. Then, she developed BPD, went off the deep end, spent three months in a mental institution convinced I was abusive and a bunch of other untrue stuff. She wanted a divorce, and had locked me out from being able to care for her, so I gave it to her in hopes that it'd help her get better. Gave her the car, and about 1/2 of what I had, because it was the right thing to do.

Been "single" for a year and two days now, divorced for about eight months. (My ex has done well with medication, and we've rebuilt our friendship, but we know it'd be healthier for us to stay just friends, rather than trying to redo a relationship)

I took time to myself to accomplish what I'd set out to do in other aspects of my life. I bought a house (which was more painful financially after I gave her what amounted to more than the down-payment), adopted a dog. Got a promotion at work. I sort of lost one group of friends after shielding them from being stuck in the middle while she was having her psychotic episode (or they simply don't do anything any more, I'm not sure), but made a new group of friends. One of those new friends I basically turned into my best friend, but I won't date her (coworker, she's like a sister, and I know that I'm not right for her for several reasons).

Now, I'm at a point where I'm alone, lonely, this weekend makes me rather depressed given what it's the anniversary of. I don't have any major life goals, as I had accomplished the ones I could do on my own, and need some new ones. The ones I had planned beyond the "buying a house, getting a dog" were related to starting a family, but since I'm starting over from square one in a relationship, that'll take some time.

Of the girls I've thought about moving on with locally, I was either never really interested (especially to the level they were), or the ones I was interested in online fizzled out before they ever got started. It's probably just as well, as I'm not excited about another long distance, and I'm not interested in moving. Sadly, the ones that are actually INTERESTING to me seem to live some 60 miles away. I have no interest in hooking up, or moving fast. I had a great relationship, and I want to find that again. I'm not willing to rush it, and I've passed up a few meaningless "opportunities" to get laid.

And, I'm not comfortable with bar scenes (although I'll go to hang out with friends), although in person has to be better than what little is available online at this point.

And there's the "lazy and scared", which is very true. I'm not afraid to put myself out there and get rejected, I'm more just daunted by the work I know is ahead of me. I was happy and practically complacent with my love life with my ex for so long, that doing it all over again to get to a comparable point of comfort is rather disconcerting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Continuum Potato
Sep 2, 2011
B/c I am literally excrement shoved into a person suit.

I have spent several years turning this into a person suit that has muscles and can play guitar in the hopes that it will result in gf. If it does, I will post trip report

• Locked thread