Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
Finally able to get about 3/4 of my dick in my mouth, once I figure out how to lick my rear end in a top hat I'm set for life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
Because I like peepees :whitewater:

Tumblr of scotch
Mar 13, 2006

Please, don't be my neighbor.
I do. :smug:

Homo Simpson
Oct 21, 2014

by Smythe
Lipstick Apathy
Because I'm a goon who hates his existence duh.

Ivan Shitskin
Nov 29, 2002

i've had one for a month now OP

it's our one month anniversary tomorrow. :)

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

im a sex haver

Faux-Ass Nonsense
Feb 9, 2013

by Lowtax
i could only get with a disgusting/annoying lady atm, which i've tried and it wasnt worth it.gradually getting my poo poo together so that's no longer the case.

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010
Because 6's won't chill and 7's won't put out.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I work nights. I sleep when people do stuff. No hobbies. And the only ones taking an interest in me are chubby single moms.

Plus women that aren't single moms never seem to be NOT in a relationship.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Wicker Man posted:

I work nights. I sleep when people do stuff. No hobbies. And the only ones taking an interest in me are chubby single moms.

Plus women that aren't single moms never seem to be NOT in a relationship.

what's wrong with chubby single moms, bro

You're a goon, you can't aim much higher than that

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
As a chubby single mom, He would still be dating up

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy
Have you seen Don Jon? Jerking it is clearly more bang for your buck

whatevz
Sep 22, 2013

I lack the most basic processes inherent in all living organisms: reproducing and dying.

timefly posted:

If you profess to like dicks why not????? Idgi I would truly rather suck a cock than anything else

I know it's a lie but I'm still hard.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

I have a wife. I wish I had a girlfriend.

Bodyholes
Jun 30, 2005

i actually might have one i'm not really sure. sort of in that murky initial dating phase where it's good but it may or may not evaporate next week

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.
im tha garirlfinded and ifa you think that LOL im FART caramel macchiato

hahaha virgin goon cucklerd.s

CuRvY G0oNeTTe
Oct 30, 2015

by Lowtax
Lipstick Apathy

C.P.A.N. posted:

Because 6's won't chill and 7's won't put out.

That means ur aiming too high. Btw women are not numbers u misogynist poo poo bag. I hpe u get shot and killed asap

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

NecessaryEvil posted:

I'm 35, was happily married for 7.5 years. With her for 11. Then, she developed BPD, went off the deep end, spent three months in a mental institution convinced I was abusive and a bunch of other untrue stuff. She wanted a divorce, and had locked me out from being able to care for her, so I gave it to her in hopes that it'd help her get better. Gave her the car, and about 1/2 of what I had, because it was the right thing to do.

Been "single" for a year and two days now, divorced for about eight months. (My ex has done well with medication, and we've rebuilt our friendship, but we know it'd be healthier for us to stay just friends, rather than trying to redo a relationship)

I took time to myself to accomplish what I'd set out to do in other aspects of my life. I bought a house (which was more painful financially after I gave her what amounted to more than the down-payment), adopted a dog. Got a promotion at work. I sort of lost one group of friends after shielding them from being stuck in the middle while she was having her psychotic episode (or they simply don't do anything any more, I'm not sure), but made a new group of friends. One of those new friends I basically turned into my best friend, but I won't date her (coworker, she's like a sister, and I know that I'm not right for her for several reasons).

Now, I'm at a point where I'm alone, lonely, this weekend makes me rather depressed given what it's the anniversary of. I don't have any major life goals, as I had accomplished the ones I could do on my own, and need some new ones. The ones I had planned beyond the "buying a house, getting a dog" were related to starting a family, but since I'm starting over from square one in a relationship, that'll take some time.

Of the girls I've thought about moving on with locally, I was either never really interested (especially to the level they were), or the ones I was interested in online fizzled out before they ever got started. It's probably just as well, as I'm not excited about another long distance, and I'm not interested in moving. Sadly, the ones that are actually INTERESTING to me seem to live some 60 miles away. I have no interest in hooking up, or moving fast. I had a great relationship, and I want to find that again. I'm not willing to rush it, and I've passed up a few meaningless "opportunities" to get laid.

And, I'm not comfortable with bar scenes (although I'll go to hang out with friends), although in person has to be better than what little is available online at this point.

And there's the "lazy and scared", which is very true. I'm not afraid to put myself out there and get rejected, I'm more just daunted by the work I know is ahead of me. I was happy and practically complacent with my love life with my ex for so long, that doing it all over again to get to a comparable point of comfort is rather disconcerting.

I felt the same way when I was single and not ready for a relationship. The right one will come around when it's the right time, and won't seem like work. Keep trusting your instincts when it comes to passing on the women who want something different than you do. The loneliness sucks, but compare it to being lonely within a relationship that isn't right for you, and it makes it a bit easier. You sound level headed, and like you know what you want in the long run with another woman. Keep doing you, find some new goals that excite you, and you'll get the relationship you deserve when you need it.

Dr. Carwash
Sep 16, 2006

Senpai...

LadyAmbien posted:

You sound level headed,

no one that writes that many words itt is level headed lol

stefania_r
Sep 2, 2011
I'm pretty sure that CuRvY G0oNeTTe is a man and and that his lascivious username is just a ploy.

I, on the other hand, am a real female willing to give you free "lifehacks" about how to get a girlfriend. Post your picture, height and weight and a few words about your life*. I will provide with the best advice.

* Those of you who are shy can PM the details but I need not to remind you that bravery is a desired trait in a man and so I encourge you to post here in this thread.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

lol i just got out of that poo poo

being single rules

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
I sucked some dicks. It was like stupid easy to hook up with dudes but women make no goddamn sense.

luncheon meat
Oct 11, 2007

Brendan Jones, 42, Bendigo
i'm fat lol

NecessaryEvil
Aug 10, 2006
Professional Slacker

Dr. Carwash posted:

no one that writes that many words itt is level headed lol

I'm certainly not without my issues. I just HOPE that I've worked (most of) them out over the past months.

I just overthink everything, so I've got a pretty good idea of just how hosed up I was/am, and how to "fix" a bit of that.

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

Poverty. I'm a temporarily embarrassed ten-thousandaire.

Think Thin!
Sep 17, 2006

Aferisan posted:

im tha garirlfinded and ifa you think that LOL im FART caramel macchiato

hahaha virgin goon cucklerd.s

falseflag harder you chucklefuck

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

skander posted:

Poverty. I'm a temporarily embarrassed ten-thousandaire.

uh you rich fool

that is 500 jon pop hooker girlfriends

ChairmanMeow fucked around with this message at 04:03 on Nov 25, 2015

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Changing my answer to; "haven't found a chick with tits big enough"

:v:

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

VendaGoat posted:

Changing my answer to; "haven't found a chick with tits big enough"

:v:

that was already your answer

VendaGoat posted:

Can't find a woman with Comically Oversized, Circus Tits

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

ChairmanMeow posted:

that was already your answer

I'm a simple man with a short attention span.

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!
I have one OP, but I'm convinced that the only reason I do is that she's never been to my house to see me in my natural, goonish, weed/bourbon/pizza/videogames lifestyle. As this is also my longest relationship, I recommend goons imitate me and date ph.d students with no car, it works.

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
i just dumped my GF a few weeks ago so I'm on "The Hunt" for a goonette, but you have to have short dark hair preferably & be cute (maybe asian?) also live near me. PM me if u R serious.

Guzwar
Feb 21, 2006
Everything's coming up Milhouse!

LadyAmbien posted:

you'll get the relationship you deserve when you need it.

This is problematic in today's world of nice guys who think they deserve pussy just for *random acts of theoretical kindness*

"Welp, I was nice on this raid of life so I deserve pussy loot, lol, mind if I roll NEED?"

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

CuRvY G0oNeTTe posted:

That means ur aiming too high. Btw women are not numbers u misogynist poo poo bag. I hpe u get shot and killed asap

i'm glad this number ranking thing is bullshit because it means i'm not actually a 4 like everyone tells me

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

CuRvY G0oNeTTe posted:

There are billions of women on earth. Many are single and in your neighborhood. There are lots of convenient-to-use dating apps. So why don't you have a girlfriend?

Because it's too much effort :negative:

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

stefania_r posted:

I'm pretty sure that CuRvY G0oNeTTe is a man and and that his lascivious username is just a ploy.

I, on the other hand, am a real female willing to give you free "lifehacks" about how to get a girlfriend. Post your picture, height and weight and a few words about your life*. I will provide with the best advice.

* Those of you who are shy can PM the details but I need not to remind you that bravery is a desired trait in a man and so I encourge you to post here in this thread.

i like to describe myself as ferretlike, meaning im long and hairy and weigh 2 pounds and a dense swirlying mass of dead skin flakes is comstantly hovering over my head like an angry cartoon storm cloud. my hobbies include boardgames and baked beans

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
It's because I have dedicated my life to video games instead.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Forceholy posted:

-I'm a 27 year old college student who's too lowly to date women my age and too intimidated to try my hand with undergrad girls (Plus, I can't stand their immaturity).

-Not good looking. Chubby, Glasses, Braces, acne scars, don't have a great wardrobe yet.

-Realize I'm a boring dull person with no real hobbies.

-Too busy with work, school and student orgs for a SO or hobbies.

-Realize that I stand no chance as a nerdy, chubby, boring dude in the most vain city in America where being a charismatic, talented adonis is PAR for the dating scene out here.

-Live in an apartment living room and sleep on a futon.

-Live with three other dudes who are better looking, and have more experience amd charisma than I'll ever have.

-Terrible flirt/inexperienced in romance

-Too much of a coward when asking someone out

-5+ year dry spell gives low morale

-History of Depression, Low self-esteem and social anxiety.

-Recovering Nice Guy

I know what I need to fix and I know that it will take time. At best, I'll be in my 30s, in a job I hate, married to a women I probably don't even love, like everyone else.

*twirls cane and gives a liitle tip of the top hat

son i have just the remedy for you!

*reaches into magic, multi-colored bag and pulls out a piece of paper with "commit suicide" embossed on it in fancy gold script

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

praxis
Aug 1, 2003

Combination of my standards being too high and being completely unable to read social cues.

• Locked thread