Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0ttEbPycDs

https://vine.co/v/izuLV29UHI5

Henchman of Santa fucked around with this message at 01:48 on Nov 22, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anals of History
Jul 29, 2003

quote:

Dan Wolken
@DanWolken
Elliott: "I deserve more than 11 carries. I really do. I can't speak for the playcaller. I don't know what was going on."

quote:

Eric Seger
@EricSeger33
Ezekiel Elliott: "This is my last game in The 'Shoe. There's no chance I'm coming back."

So it begins.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Football is stupid and my team is a joke.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

the florida gators are the worst 10-1 team of all time :haw:

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Ehud posted:

Worse than the last 10-1 Florida team? I'm not so sure!

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Ehud posted:

What about the 2012 Florida Gators?

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Someday coach Im going to throw for 6 TDs in the Super Bowl.

Sit your ass down Steve.

He's right and everyone expected him to leave this year.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Cardale just hosed off, too.

Guess he really weren't here to play school (sic).

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Cue Urban having a cardiac episode in 3, 2,....

edit: Is Cardale even eligible for the draft?

swickles fucked around with this message at 01:58 on Nov 22, 2015

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
Wisky got its annual assfucking by the refs, two TD's removed by wrong calls. At least it didn't affect anything as far as the Big 10 race, we'll just get a slightly shittier bowl.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

@GamecockColonel: BREAKING: Shawn Elliott has resigned effective immediately. G.A. Mangus has been named the new interim head coach. Article soon on @thestate

what the heck

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

CBJSprague24 posted:

Cardale just hosed off, too.

Guess he really weren't here to play school (sic).

Like, half the team was speculated to go to the NFL at the end of the season.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Ehud posted:

@GamecockColonel: BREAKING: Shawn Elliott has resigned effective immediately. G.A. Mangus has been named the new interim head coach. Article soon on @thestate

what the heck

It's a fake account.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

RumbleFish posted:

It's a fake account.

hahahaha bruce feldman re-tweeted it

Anals of History
Jul 29, 2003

Rad Valtar posted:

He's right and everyone expected him to leave this year.

Leaving is one thing. Sounding like you've already checked out with UofM coming up next is surprising.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Isn't Cardale like a 5th-year senior? "We don't come to play school" was loving forever ago.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
Likely scenario: Iowa loses to Neb, OSU beats Mich, Iowa beats MSU in the B10 champ game, ND loses to Stanford, etc, OSU gets in to the playoffs over the B10 champs.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

The Gamecocks are super loving terrible and I was angry about it in the moment, but I'm to a point where I don't care much anymore. I know we're bad, and so does the rest of the world. The Citadel game didn't prove that; it just expounded on the point. I guess I can say I've truly been baptized as a Gamecock now, since I missed all the atrocities in the late '90s.

It's absolutely crazy to reflect on how we were No. 4 in the country and beating Clemson's rear end only two years ago and now we're the worst program in the state and losing to FCS programs. Two. Years.

Lasagna Pilot
Feb 6, 2009

No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you.

swickles posted:

What about the 2012 Florida Gators?

The 2012 Gators would win 3-0 because their kicker could make kicks.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Henchman of Santa posted:

Isn't Cardale like a 5th-year senior? "We don't come to play school" was loving forever ago.

Turns out the dude is 23, I thought that given the hype and everything last year that he was a true or redshirt freshman,

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

RumbleFish posted:

The Gamecocks are super loving terrible and I was angry about it in the moment, but I'm to a point where I don't care much anymore. I know we're bad, and so does the rest of the world. The Citadel game didn't prove that; it just expounded on the point. I guess I can say I've truly been baptized as a Gamecock now, since I missed all the atrocities in the late '90s.

It's absolutely crazy to reflect on how we were No. 4 in the country and beating Clemson's rear end only two years ago and now we're the worst program in the state and losing to FCS programs. Two. Years.

Who do you want to be the new coach?

bvlah
Aug 21, 2003
A stupid typo
Florida State is still the only power 5 team that Georgia Tech beat

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

swickles posted:

Turns out the dude is 23, I thought that given the hype and everything last year that he was a true or redshirt freshman,

Nah, people wanted him to come out while he was hot and go to a dumb team like the Browns instead of revealing himself to be mediocre like he wound up doing.

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

swickles posted:

Nope. He came out of nowhere and then threw away a few guaranteed millions by not going into the draft.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
Go Tigers. Once again Clemson loses the turnover margin but wins the game for the 5th time this season. Hopefully that poo poo doesn't happen again.

I was hoping Frank would come out with one final win at home... Sorry Hokies :smith:

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Lee Corso has now picked against Sparty in the headgear prediction three times this season, and was wrong each time.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

If you like OSU schadenfreude, here's the #2 rated (on some scale; they had Obama on and Herbstreit got the original co-host fired because he said dumb things about Desmond Howard) local sports radio show in the country with the hosts about to go loving postal:

http://player.listenlive.co/46241

Anals of History posted:

Leaving is one thing. Sounding like you've already checked out with UofM coming up next is surprising.

Here's the quote:

quote:

AWardESPN: Ezekiel Elliott: "Honestly, that was my last game at the Shoe. There's no chance I'm coming back next year."

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 02:11 on Nov 22, 2015

Chump Farts
May 9, 2009

There is no Coordinator but Narduzzi, and Shilique is his Prophet.
so happy

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

What clown show is Urban leading

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

If that Ohio State shows up next week, Michigan will beat them and I will be happy, no matter what MSU does to Penn St (murder them)

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

Most likely, a lot of LSU fans are going to get their wish and get the boosters to pay $15 million to buy Les out.

Bye, Les.

:smith:

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Running Les Miles out of town is the most absurd thing.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Give the OSU coaching staff's paycheck to the players this week. At least they actually showed up.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Ehud posted:

Who do you want to be the new coach?

Tom Herman. But I'd be happy with just about any experienced coach who is young, energetic, and a tireless recruiter. I'm still not convinced Dabo knows much at all about football, but the guy's "hype man who hires actual coaches and then recruits like crazy" model has merit. We need an injection of life and youth into this program. Spurrier threw it on cruise control and kicked his feet up, failing to reap any benefits of three 11-win seasons. You just can't do that in a small state with another FBS program, especially one that recruits as well as Clemson.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

Fluffdaddy posted:

Running Les Miles out of town is the most absurd thing.

I agree but he's not NICK SABAN, so there are a lot of forgetful fans who don't remember the state of LSU football pre-Saban.

Be careful what you wish for......

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Silly Burrito posted:

Most likely, a lot of LSU fans are going to get their wish and get the boosters to pay $15 million to buy Les out.

Bye, Les.

:smith:

Les Miles will have his pick of any job, I could see him at either USC (most likely South Carolina though because of recruiting ties). Les at Miami would be fun too.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

swickles posted:

Les Miles will have his pick of any job, I could see him at either USC (most likely South Carolina though because of recruiting ties). Les at Miami would be fun too.

Well if Sean Payton becomes the Dolphins coach, then the Saints can get Jim Harbaugh and Les can finally go to Michigan. It is Lestiny.

Scrapez
Feb 27, 2004

Only undefeated Big Ten team. :smug:

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Hawkeyes uber alles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Temple only gives up 12 to Memphis, but gets blown out by USF. Checks out?

PSU sucks, lol Ohio St, Sparty Yes (lol at losing to Nebraska)

lol Houston too, but it doesn't really change much. They still need to beat Navy regardless of this game. On a short week.

ouch

Nissin Cup Nudist fucked around with this message at 02:44 on Nov 22, 2015

• Locked thread